L. H. Woods & Sons, Inc. seeks Field Engineer/Superintendent with field experience on Public Works projects for its San Diego Operations. Experience in the following areas required:
- Prepare/review project submittals.
- Prepare and submit RFI/CTO’s
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to review project plans and specifications and understand project construction and documentation requirements.
- Ability to prepare project schedules utilizing Primavera P6/Microsoft Project Planner.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project project progress; coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering subcontract/supplier contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations. Familiarity with basic construction OSHA standards.
- Proven ability to maintain on-site as-built plans.
- Ability to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or medical conditions. An equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 7 months ago