L.K. Jordan & Associates Employee Reviews

it was very flexible and laid back
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 16, 2017
loved this job and company wished they never shut down the Austin location I work for them for 2 years and I loved the flexibility with the hours and the different projects
Pros
the discount
Cons
30 min lunches
June 26, 2017

We are so glad you had a good experience with our agency! We are always here to help , if you need us!

Amazing!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 8, 2017
I worked a temp to hire opportunity and was hired on with the company I worked for! The staff was amazing, quick at responding, and very helpful. L.K. Jordan gave me the opportunity to do what I absolutely love and I am so grateful. I was able to expand my knowledge and skills to be able to grow with the company. I was a little bit nervous about the temp to hire part but I thought of it more like a probationary period like any other employer. Thank you L.K. Jordan for placing me!
Pros
Weekly pay! Overtime! Expanding my knowledge!
June 26, 2017

You are so very welcome! We are glad you had a great experience and that it led to such a great opportunity for you! Best of luck!

Good Temp agency
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 21, 2017
Great employment agency placed me in a position that lasted 4 months at a local Health Care Industry working for the VP of Operations and assisting managers in his division.
June 26, 2017

Thanks! We are always happy to help! Let us know if there is anything else we can do!

office personnel
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 4, 2017
Great company to work for, office personnel is excellent and very responsive to any inquiries you may have. enjoyed working for them never had any issues
June 26, 2017

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience. We are very proud of our staff in San Antonio! Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Great company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 5, 2017
Fast with finding work , they work with you to make sure you get exactly what you need . I started out at the branch in Austin , I loved the company . Houston needs more places ole this please !
June 26, 2017

Good news! We are in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Corpus Christi! Call us and let us know how we can help you further! Best of luck!

great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 24, 2017
great temp agency worked very quicly and effectively to find a position for me . highly reccommend for people that need part time or full time work
Helped to keep me employed
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 5, 2017
Tremendous help! The were on top of getting in touch with me about open positions and they always returned e mails and phone calls in a timely manner.
June 26, 2017

We are so glad we were able to help! Please let us know if we can be of further assitance in the future!

Good Company
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 24, 2016
A typical work day. I learned alot about different machinery. Management was good. Got along great with co-workers. The hardest part of the job was learing the machine I had never worked on.
Pros
Took care of me when I was injured
Cons
No cons
June 26, 2017

We were glad to be there for you! Please let us know if we can help you find a job again! Best of luck!

Good or Bad
Forklift Operator/Lead Valve Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 5, 2016
Office receptionist often moody depends on the day.Dismissive of a humans actual complaints.Hey its a Staffing Agency
June 26, 2017

We hope you found more good than bad! We try our best to ensure that everyone has a great experience and to provide the best opportunity we can to help you find work. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future! We would love the opportunity to tip the scale more on the good side! Best of luck.

great company
Inside Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2016
will help you find a position in your desired field, both the staff and jobs are great and pay well. I liked working with LK Jordan
Pros
very diligent and helpful
Cons
jobs in my industry are on a contract basis
June 26, 2017

Thank you for the kind words! Please let us know when your next contract runs out. We certainly would love the opportunity to help you find your next placement! We are here for you when you need us.

Great place that qorks hard for you!
Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 6, 2016
Yoany is probably the best manager I have ran across in my career. She was such a great help, she even touched up my resume for me in the pinch. Great communication and it felt genuine.
June 26, 2017

She is great! We are so glad you had a chance to work with her and she gave your search for your new job her usual 110%. Please let us know if we can ever be of help again! Best of luck!

A Professional Company to Work With
Office Clerk/Document Scanning (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXSeptember 27, 2016
The counselors understand professionalism and hard work. LK Jordan & Associates appreciates the same in work ethics, through clientele affiliations. Being professional at all times is rewarding.
Pros
Flexibility and One Hour Lunches
Cons
There are no Cons When We Do What is Right.
Run for the hills, unprofessional management and Vice President
Jobseeker (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 9, 2016
The manager (Yoany) was so unprofessional her words to me after I asked her why my resume wasn't submitted was "I don't have to answer to you". It was so snotty! I told her what I thought and then I asked to speak to someone higher than her. I spoke to the VP and he was no better. I'm just trying to find something steady for myself just like everyone else and there was no need for their ever so huge shovels full of unprofessionalism and demeanor. The VP ended up apologizing for her but, that didn't teach her anything and she probably doesn't even think that they're serious when they talk to her about our conversation and her approach. If anyone is interested in hearing the recorded phone calls, if it'll help you make a decision on whether or not you want to go to them or not then feel free to let me know. The level of unprofessionalism is worse than it sounds.
Pros
Non
Cons
The Vice President and the manager are horrible, I was told by the VP in Corpus, that their goal is NOT to help the jobseeker, it is to help the client seeking people only, To summarize they couldn't care less for you or me, they are supposed to be middle man between the client and the jobseeker, in other words their goal is supposed be to help both sides find the right fit, Their priorities are messed up and need to be reevaluated
Company will waste your time....
Draftsman/CAD Operator (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 4, 2016
Much like the other reviews I was asked to come into the office to process because I qualified for several positions.

Woman told me she would submit my resume to several positions I was interested in.

CALLED - NO ANSWER & NO CALL BACKS TO VOICE MAILS...

EMAILS - ILL LOOK INTO IT AND ILL CHECK ON THAT WERE THE RESPONSES I RECEIVED..

I finally got called and instead of asking the client for what I was asking per hour, She over priced and asked for $5 more per hour than I was looking for...

I went to the interview and the job should have easily been mine, but because she was REACHING they hired someone asking for less. Oh and she had the nerve to call me complaining cause I called the company to find out if they had hired someone...

If she knew how to return a phone call I wouldn't have had to call the company...

People go to these companies looking for work, not to be waiting around for recruiters to call WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT....
Pros
Cons
everything
great company to work for
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 20, 2016
Incredibly helpful in finding a position to stay within my industry.
Tannice really takes the time to listen to all of your needs and provide you with a great employee relationship, always on call to help.
Pros
great place to begin your career options
Cons
none that I noticed
Complete waste of your time
RN seeking employment (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 16, 2016
They talk a big game but no action. I was pressured into coming into the office so I can " be processed" with them for placement for a management position, they made it seem imperative that I come in immediately because the employer was scheduling interviews the following week, its been 2 wks and I never heard back from them, emailed the recruiter and was told he hadn't heard back, gave him another lead on a position that I was very well qualified for with an employer they claim to work with and was told he would submit my resume but if I don't hear from him in a week, to go ahead and direct apply. I quickly realized they are complete waste of my time. Don't bother I had more offers by direct applying for positions. I am an RN, really how hard could it be to place a nursing professional
Pros
Cons
Waste of your time
Great company
placed (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 19, 2016
Efficient, kind and extremely helpful staff. Great job placement. Wonderful staffing experience. Great management.
Pros
Efficient staff
Outsider (Former Employee) –  All over TexasMay 7, 2016
Go to Walmart better pay and moral this Company is an out for the big Company not to pay Workman comp and holidays most if the people that take this Job are disperate and are going to be drivers and drive people around after they work 18/20 hours with no rest / you might as well commit suicide ! They need to stop this place from robing people of good pay ! No training or heads up about situations that come up ! Yea you will get overtime and lots of hours because the turn over is high !
The main guy over this doesn't care about human life only his bank account!
Pros
Low pay and no benefits
Cons
Nothing good
N/a
Human Resources Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 3, 2016
Really don't have much to say.... I just wish they had a better benefit packet as well as offer sick and vacation time for their temps especially when they are with a company for over 3 months.
Old school mentality; not into innovative ideas
Manager (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 27, 2016
They judge a book by its cover, rather than getting to know employees.
Extremely judgmental.
The perception is that they are flawless and have never committed an offense ; wrong, they don't have the ability to coomunicate which is offensive to all.
Pros
Cons
Judgemental

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L.K. Jordan & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

L.K. Jordan & Associates Reviews by Location