L.K. Jordan & Associates Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Great company
placed (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 19, 2016
Efficient, kind and extremely helpful staff. Great job placement. Wonderful staffing experience. Great management.
Pros
Efficient staff
Outsider (Former Employee) –  All over TexasMay 7, 2016
Go to Walmart better pay and moral this Company is an out for the big Company not to pay Workman comp and holidays most if the people that take this Job are disperate and are going to be drivers and drive people around after they work 18/20 hours with no rest / you might as well commit suicide ! They need to stop this place from robing people of good pay ! No training or heads up about situations that come up ! Yea you will get overtime and lots of hours because the turn over is high !
The main guy over this doesn't care about human life only his bank account!
Pros
Low pay and no benefits
Cons
Nothing good
Old school mentality; not into innovative ideas
Manager (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 27, 2016
They judge a book by its cover, rather than getting to know employees.
Extremely judgmental.
The perception is that they are flawless and have never committed an offense ; wrong, they don't have the ability to coomunicate which is offensive to all.
Pros
Cons
Judgemental
The Houston office is the best office.
Utility Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 17, 2016
When I went there a few years ago, I was down on my luck, struggling,until I went in for the interview. Everyone was helpful, plesant, clean facility. Maybe a couple hours after I left I got a call for a job that started the next day. It was a nice stable gig that paid well. They loved me over there and tried to find more reliable employees through me. I'd recommend them to anybody. That's just my experience.
Pros
paid weekly, ample employment opportunities, efficient staff
Cons
office was a good distance away
No thank you.
None (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 15, 2016
Very unprofessional. Made me feel stupid when I'm very qualified for any job. The recruiter was rude. Would not recommend this place to anyone.
Very poor service!
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  321 Texan Trail#100 Corpus ChristiTX78411January 27, 2016
VERY POOR SERVICE NO CALL BACKS ON JOB LEADS FROM JOB PLACEMENT SUPERVISORS! Some Secretarial Employees need an attitude adjustment and need to get rid of that smart aleck attitude towards job seekers meaning questioning job skills. Referring to the lady with long black hair working in the computer room front desk.
Pros
NONE
Cons
NO HELP AT ALL ON GETTING A TEMPORARY JOB
Job is easy but you dont get paid good. And they just cut everyones pay by 10%
Fueler (Current Employee) –  Sayre, OKJanuary 6, 2016
Look elsewhere for a job. Wal-Mart pays better with better benefits. If you're looking for work go into construction or anything other than this
Pros
Cons
All of it
Dont apply for work thru this agency!!!
rn (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 17, 2015
I gave them one star however, it should be no stars but a rating was a required field. The recruiter don't listen to your area of expertise and try to push areas of work that you don't have much experience in and don't feel comfortable doing. They call you back for the job you originnally applied for but push other non qualified jobs on you. They pressure you into interviewing. God forbid you have a family crisis and miss an interview..you will be accussed of lying about the crisis and insulted. I told rhem NOT to cntact me again.
Not so good
laborer (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 8, 2015
I have called and left voicemail with two different recruiters with no return calls. A call with no work available is better then no call. I just like other review they do smile make it seem like they have work then no sorry just call every week.
Cons
Poor management.
Useless
Criminal Justice (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 9, 2015
L.K. Jordan advertises as if they are a private facility but it is just like ALL OTHER TEMP AGENCIES that take your fingerprints, blood sample, urine specimen, typing tests and so on but after spending 3 hours with recruiters smiling in your face then conclude this process with, "We don't have anything at this time but call us weekly." It has become easier to get a direct hire position over staffing agencies. Go figure.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Great place to help you and your career
Temp/Administrative Assignments (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 14, 2015
LK Jordan & Associates was by far the best staffing agency I have worked with. They are knowledgable and quick in their trying to place you in the proper work environment. They communicate with you and make sure that your needs are met.
Team
Referral Specialist I-Temp to Hire (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TxDecember 25, 2014
The team is always helpful in finding temporary jobs that fit your skills.
Productive job placement.
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Corpus Chirsti, TXJanuary 19, 2014
Good place to help you find temp jobs, in the Corpus Christi, TX area.
Ok company to work with.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 2, 2013
There is nothing special about this company. At the time I worked for them they were one of the top temp agnencies in the city. Now there is more selection.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
payroll doesn't update information in a timely matter.

2.6