L

L Employer Reviews

L-3 communication is the best i have ever worked for.
LINGUIST (Former Employee), virginiaJanuary 24, 2015
L-3 communication inc. is a multitask corporation that provided linguist and staff to help in U.S armed forces success and safety in many operations throughout deployments and mission. I was very impressed with the staff and management at l-3 communication and it was an honor to be a part of such huge support to our men and women in the armed forces.
Very productive work place, with lots of intelligent people
Parts Clerk / Dispatcher (Former Employee), Toto, GUJune 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches, employment appreciation parties.
Cons: health insurance, bonuses.
I loved what I did as a parts specialist and a sales rep. I have learned so many and gained so many skills working here. Management wasn't always on their game, but like many others, I don't complain I simply suck it up and do my job. Co workers were very helpful, Most of my skills and trainings, I've learned from the warehouse guys and my supervisor. They're all hard working, humble people that I've enjoyed working with. The hardest part of the job would be the set backs, when the other departments turn in incomplete documents, it only makes my job twice as hard. The most enjoyable part of the job, is when customer satisfaction is met, and sales quota goes up. Learning new skills and taking parts training courses.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Secretary/Bookeeper (Former Employee), Ancona, ILMarch 21, 2013
Pros: flexible hours; part-time, nice hourly pay; no office drama since i was the only one in the office most of the time.
Cons: none really except that the owner sold the business and i was laid off.
I worked in a small office with just the owner of the company. He was a great person and wonderful to work with/for. I learned a new program that he used for his business. It was kind of confusing but we made it through it. I believe that was the hardest part about the job, making sure everything was entered into the system, and it balanced out. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was so laid back, casual and my hours were so flexible. I worked part-time, so I was usually there between 8:30am-9:00am until Noon. After harvest, hours were much less so I had even more time for my family and anything else that I needed to do, and the owner was always so nice if I needed to take a day off if needed or a few days vacation. I miss my job there and the owner.
Fun Working with US Army
Technical Inspector for UH-60 Helicopters (Former Employee), SWANovember 27, 2012
Pros: good money
Cons: overseas
Great work force, easy to work with. Love supporting the Army.
My over all view of my job
Aircraft Mechanic Helper- PNEUDRAULIC SYSTEMS (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXNovember 27, 2012
I come to work everday with a positive mindset. We work in teams to refurbuish hydraulic units on the UH-60 Helicoptor (Blackhawk). Our morning meetings are usually upbeat and i try my best to be optimistic
Being in a [Supervisor] role.
Dairy Manager (Former Employee), Lansing, MIAugust 20, 2012
Pros: a wonderful supervisor
Cons: the company went under
The freedom to work at my own pace and not be pressured by the higherups. Family oreinted atmosphere.
First sales job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Redondo beach, caMay 24, 2012
I worked here for a wild I was a cold calling sales representative. After just a short time I was promoted to manage and train the employees.