LAN

LAN Employer Reviews

Challenging and Productive work place, with orientation to results
Senior Regional Sales Director, Cargo Division (Current Employee), Miami, FLOctober 14, 2014
I start the week with a Sales meeting reviews with my team, the main idea is to detect the main deviation from our budget, new opportunities and implement correction plans if needed. We Also analyze the competitor behavior and strategies.
I learned that as a Senior Executive you have to constantly work in projects that generate value added to the company, – more... Ex long term plan Asia Business development.
The most enjoyable part of my job is definitely, the tremendous diversity on the markets we operates and the diversity of ethnic cultures we work with.
There is a nice spirit of cooperation with our co worker. Team Work without a doubt is the key.
The hardest part from my job is probably to find the right balance between the level of market shares with the expected yields. – less
MANAGEMENT, OPERATIONS
Project Manager, Technical Operation Flight (Current Employee), QuitoSeptember 4, 2014
• a typical day at work: BEGIN OPERATIONS ARE VERY ADVANCE ORDER TO PLAN ROUTES, THE ALTERNATE, ESTIMATES, SEE WEATHER CONDITIONS, ETC
• what you Learned: PROFESSIONALISM OF PART OF ALL, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO LEARN
• management: ALWAYS A PROJECT ORIENTED
• your co-workers: ALL PROFESSIONALS
• the hardest part of the job: RESOLVING CONFLICT OF – more... INTEREST
• the most enjoyable part of the job: FELLOWSHIP AND WORK ENVIRONMENT – less
Biased
Passenger Service Agent/Lead (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2014
Be ready to be stuck in one place unless you are Chilean. Management is incompetent
Fun and pleasant type of work
flight attendant (Former Employee), santiagoJuly 23, 2014
Pros: free ticket to travel
Cons: short breaks during the flight
Well, there is no typical day when you are flight attendant and thats one of the most amazing things in this job. It depends on the weather and the place you go how you experience is, the is a variety of passengers make you flights totally different one from the other and thats what actually makes it fun. They experience was amazing, people in the airline – more... was fun an really easy going, no problems on board, actually it was a great work team. I think one of the hardest things was to be awake sometimes for long hours, but every time you arrive in the destination you were going made you feel so great that it didn really matter. – less
Good relationship with co-workers and managers.
Traffic Agent (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 11, 2014
Pros: sharing lunch and a birthday of a co-worker
Cons: good health benefits, dental and vision
Teamwork and appreciate the work of co-workers,be honest and professional,have good attitude.Provide good customer service is one of the most important things to keep in mind,that's one of the thing i like about my job.
Human Resource Coordinator
Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 5, 2013
Processed payroll information in a accurate and timely manner.
Updated and maintained staff bulletin boards & newsletter.
Monitored the HR department general expenditure.
Implemented a tracking database for employee professional development and licensure renewal credits.
Coordinated board and committee meetings, including schedules and information preparation – more... and distribution.
Screened applicant resumes and coordinated both phone and in-person interviews. – less
Excelent custumer service
Control Agent (Former Employee), Lax AirportOctober 2, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Ckeck-in at the counter,all customer service
Order meals every day for each flight,print all passenger information
as names, seat numbers,infants,passengers traveling with disability,
Minors,Deportees,Management Excelent ,open to new ideas,
Co-workers,Fun!!
The hardest part of the job: explain to the passengers that the flight is delay.
the most enjoyable – more... part of the job : Travel – less
Great environment to work with.
Ticket Agent (Former Employee), LAX Los Angeles, CAJuly 20, 2013
I had to deal every day with a huge amount of customers for everywhere and business travelers. I checked documents from our travelers. I learned the relevance of the daily teamwork, specially when we had delayed flights. My co-workers were from different parts of south america, so it was great to meet people like them and their cultures. The hardest – more... part of my job was that sometimes I had to stay until 17 hrs of working when we had contingency and I had to cancel personal stuff, but the most important thing was that my family and friends support me. The most enjoyable part of my job was to talk with people from every part of the world and listen the reasons of their trips. – less
I will work again there
Customer service agent (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 11, 2013
Lost and found agent was a little be crazy because you inform to a PAX that his belonging won't get it up to the next day.....
Great job, no micro management.
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Humble, TXFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: great work atmosphere
Cons: little or no room for futhering your career.
A typical day would consist in assisting agents with scheduling flights for cargo going into South America. Along with that there are daily productivity reports due which must be manage in between assisting agents with quoting, tracking and booking cargo. The best part of my day is interacting with my co-workers. Getting their inputs and ideas on the – more... projects at hand. The most difficult part of my job and having to explain to a customer why their cargo was left behind, as every cargo is important whether big or small. – less
fun and productive place to work
Operational Control Center Executive (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMJanuary 31, 2013
This place was great, everyone cared, liked what they were doing.I was doing a project in which I needed to understand what everyone did and make some changes.Everyone helped, the changes were implemented and the process was streamlined and became more efficient.
Usually people are afraid or against changes. I was really helped as a consultant andhad – more... a great experience.
Management supported me and guided me when necessary.
The most enjoyable was to see the project implemented and working.
The only difficulty was gathering some data, but that came with the nature of the project. – less
Great environment. not good benefits.
S&K Architect (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 15, 2012
The place with all the coworkers it is pretty good. the benefits are not good at all. The workload is very high or very low.