Great opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to work for a company in the leading Auto motive sales Industry. This is 6 month contract opportunity with a possibility to convert for talented individuals with the following skills:
Java Developer (Senior)
- Experience programming in Java
- Familiarity with web service products (e.g. XML, XSLT, Spring-WS, JAXB, SOAP, REST).
- Experience with messaging technologies (JMS).
- Experience with ESB/SOA technologies (e.g. Tibco ESB/Active Matrix/Business Works, Sonic ESB, Apache Service Mix) a plus.
- Experience with Java web frameworks (Struts, Spring, JavaSF, etc) a plus.
- Familiarity with the jive framework a plus.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Unix, DOS, Awk, regular expressions, Jython, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with operating systems (e.g. Linux, Unix, Windows, etc.)
- Experience with database query tools (e.g. SQuirreL, DBVisualizer, etc.)
- Experience with development IDEs (e.g., Eclipse, Netbeans, etc.)
- Experience with database design and access using SQL
- Experience with application servers and J2EE containers and their configuration (e.g. Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.)
- Experience with web servers and their configuration (e.g., Apache)
- Experience with unit testing and build tools (e.g., junit, ant, maven, etc.)
- Experience with code analysis tools (e.g., pmd, checkstyle, etc.)
- Experience with performance analysis and load testing tools (e.g., Eclipse TPTP, SoapUI, jMeter, etc.)
- Java certification a plus
Hourly Rate up to 65-75 depending on experience. Please email your resume and contact information and I would be glad to get back with you immediately.