The individual in this position will be responsible for ensuring the efficient functioning of the LBJ administrative offices and managing all administrative functions supporting the Chief Executive Officer.
- Assigns and regulates clerical and secretarial functions. Delegates responsibilities among the administrative staff and ensures that no staff member is overloaded with work.
- Trains and orients new employees about office policies, procedures and equipment.
- Ensure that there is an adequate supply of stationery and proper equipment for the functioning of the office.
- Designs filing systems and ensures that these systems are up to date.
- Maintains the office administrative budget and record all expenses
- Responsible for coordinating travel arrangements through travel agent for management staff.
- Responsible for coordinating meeting arrangements.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Log and track invoices through approval process.
- Gather information on updates & timelines & distribute the data
- Log questions & concerns from the public and/or other stakeholders
- Coordinates archiving of the data with applicable Document Control.
- Works with Corp. Affairs Dir.to schedule, organize and/or facilitate public meetings..
- Prepares monthly board of directors reports & other key reports, including graphs.
- Assist in updating databases of key stakeholders, corridor constituents & facility users.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Detail oriented
- Able to handle multiple priorities and function with frequent interruptions
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects and systems such as files, office supplies
- Able to work in a positive manner with internal and external personnel at all levels.
- Team player
Desirable experience required:
- 10 to 12 years experience as Executive Assistant/ Officer Manager.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and compensation expectations as part of your application for this role.
The LBJ Infrastructure Group (LBJIG) is fortunate to work with a number of local contractors involved on the LBJ Express project. This...