We are a privately owned e-commerce retailer based in Long Beach, CA and have been in business for over 12 years. We have over 160 fantastic employees, along with a state of the art office and warehouse facility. Our teams have enjoyed a track record of success and are continuing to thrive and grow!
Visit our Facebook page to learn more about us!
Working alongside the established 15 member marketing team and reporting to the Sr. Manager, SEM Strategy, you will be in good company as you take part in the establishment of our in-house SEM team. We are transitioning our search strategy and management from a 3rd party provider to this growing in-house team.
You’ll be working closely with the Sr. Manager, SEM Strategy, who will set you up for success with the resources and support you need.
For this role, analysis and strategic thinking skills are critical. Seriously; this role requires strong analytical and strategic skills, honed from hands-on experience and a passion for data-driven marketing methodologies and techniques.
Special note: We have thousands of product skus and millions of keywords, so your expertise in data-whispering is imperative! Slice it, dice it, corral it, and explore it, and provide analysis to consistently fuel SEM campaign successes.
- Data analysis around SEM campaigns as well as tracking monitoring
- Projects forecasts and has high understanding of seasonality
- Audits bidding, ad copy, and other details of accounts
- Expert knowledge of key analytics tools and the ability to set up advanced tracking/reporting mechanisms and capture key metrics
- Real-time, daily and weekly campaign performance reporting
- Presentation of key data and conclusions to senior management
- BS/BA degree
- 3-4 years of progressive experience in analytics/reporting
- Strong analytics platform experience (Omniture / Google Analytics)
- Proficiency in Marin (or similar bid management platforms)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SEM best practices
- Google AdWords certification a strong plus
- Must be a team player – no exceptions!
About LD Products:
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.