Legend Healthcare is a rapidly growing, innovative and diversified healthcare provider, with operations in Skilled Nursing, Transitional Care, and Home Health and DME. When you join our team, you will be working for a company whose objective is to provide superior service and care to our patients and an outstanding work environment for our employees.
We are currently seeking a Regional Director of Operations for our Houston and San Antonio, Texas facilities. This position will be based out of the Houston Medical Center area. This qualified candidate should be a goal oriented and self- driven, independent thinker that will enhance business development and coach and mentor facility based leaders.. Skills that required for this position include the ability to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness on an operational and fiscal level.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience at the Administrator level or above in the LTC/ Skilled Nursing healthcare industry
- Licensed Nursing Facility Administrator ( LNFA)
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state specific requirements applicable to the skilled nursing healthcare industry for Texas
- Highly professional appearance and demeanor
- Demonstrated an ability to supervise and direct employees at all levels
- Excellent leadership skills and high emotional intelligence
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with executives, physicians, patients and the general public
- Knowledge of corporate business management
- Excellent communications and public relations skills
We offer an excellent benefits package
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Educational Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability & AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance / Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) plan with company match
Only candidates with qualifying credentials will be considered.
Legend Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer