Electrical contractor is seeking an outstanding Administrative Assistant /Receptionist. Candidates must have impeccable communication skills, be detailed oriented, proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel and ability to use multi line phone system. Must be professional, dependable, well groomed, a people person, and have a great phone voice. We offer a benefits package, competitive wages and good working environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate staff person.
- Transfers calls to the staff person’s voice mailbox when the employee is unavailable.
- Meets and greets visitors to the company.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail to appropriate staff.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.)
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Must have at least 3 years experience as a administrative assistant/receptionist.
- High school diploma or GED required.
One must submit to as drug test and background check. Submit your resume/application on line--- No Phone Calls.
- No Walk Ins.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Indeed - 30+ days ago