Lightning Bolt Solutions (www.lightning-bolt.com) is a growing, profitable start-up that offers web-based software solutions for healthcare staff scheduling using cutting edge Artificial Intelligence and Operations Research methodologies.
We're looking for a motivated Mobile Application Developer with experience in iOS and Android to develop the mobile app for our web-based automated scheduling software. Primary duties include developing new features, prototyping new concepts, and long-term architectural design.
Who we're looking for:
- 3-5 years mobile application development experience.
- iPhone, iPad, Android, Mobile Web experience required (Objective C, Cocoa, Java, iPhone SDK and Android SDK).
- Strong UI & UX experience.
- Experience with databases and scripting.
- Highly motivated and passionate about your work; you take pride in what you do.
- Quality- and detail-oriented.
- Interested in working in the healthcare space.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where ideas are turned into implementations in a matter of hours/days.
- Excellent communication (oral/written) and problem solving skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and benefits including 401K plan, health insurance, dental & vision plans.
- Flexible work hours including the option to work from home twice a week!
- An excellent working environment that fosters creativity.
- A team of well-established researchers and software engineers who are always open to new ideas.
- The opportunity to make a real difference by solving some challenging problems affecting our healthcare system today.
Lightning Bolt invites interested candidates to email your resume with the job title in the subject line.