LIN Media is a local multimedia company that operates or services 43 television stations and seven digital channels in 23 U.S. markets, along with a diverse portfolio of web sites, apps and mobile products that make it more convenient to access its unique and relevant content on multiple screens.
LIN Media’s highly-rated television stations deliver important local news and community stories along with top-rated sports and entertainment programming to 10.5% of U.S. television homes. The Company’s digital media operations focus on emerging media and interactive technologies that deliver performance-driven digital marketing solutions to some of the nation’s most respected agencies and brands. LIN TV Corp. is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “TVL”.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team in Austin, TX. This position will provide a broad range of administrative support to the President/CEO as well as the SVP of Digital Media.
- Manage the daily schedules for two of the Company’s top executives, including coordinating with other assistants and key staff for the scheduling of meetings and ensuring calendars are up-to-date; in-person and telephonic appointments are prioritized and communicated; and meetings begin and end on time, or are rescheduled, for effective time management.
- Proactively coordinate both executives’ travel arrangements, including working with the Company’s travel agent to obtain the best flight, hotel, and ground transportation options.
- Schedule meetings and manage all meetings logistics, including researching location options; securing the reservation of restaurants, conference rooms or other meeting spaces, as well as hospitality services; and effectively communicating information to other meeting participants.
- Oversee monthly Executive Management Team Meetings, quarterly Senior Management Team Meetings and Digital Meetings, which include developing advanced schedule and agendas; coordinating and communicating with other managers/assistants; managing meeting logistics; and the creation of presentation materials.
- Register for conferences and coordinate all conference logistics
- Act as one of the leading organizers for the Company’s quarterly Board Meetings, including coordinating with the Legal Department and synchronizing meeting logistics; scheduling the Board dinner, developing presentation materials, and making other preparations, as directed.
- Act as the CEO’s liaison to the Company’s Board of Directors, both Executive’s other external entities and boards, as well as to key internal staff, as directed.
- Maintain and update external contacts, proactively understanding who they are and which are priority contacts.
- Review and manage inbound and outbound communications, including but not limited to mail, email, telephone, meetings, reports, newsletters, subscriptions, copying, filing, scanning, and routing for both business and personal matters, as well as obtaining the executives’ signatures for important materials in a timely fashion.
- Process and maintain expenses.
- Perform other projects that may be assigned.
- Bachelors degree a plus
- 5-7 years minimum experience in an administrative assistant role
- 3+ years experience supporting executive level management
- Exceptional knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office including, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications
- Polished and professional communication capabilities, both verbal and written
- Profound ability to anticipate the executives’ needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to meet those needs.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven capability in maintaining confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion in all dealings with individuals and staff
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills with the capacity to cooperate and build constructive relationships at all levels of interaction, both internal and external
- Strong organizational skills, including experience in scheduling meetings and planning travel, prioritizing and coordinating schedules, and collaboration with other key staff on a broad range of tasks
- Ability to achieve all aspects of the position while Executives are both in-person and traveling.
- Capable of consistently exhibiting professional, positive, diplomatic demeanor
LIN Media is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, life, LTD, and immediate 401(k) plan participation.
LIN Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 23 months ago