We are a 8 year-old, small family owned business that produces a unique line of professional products for the natural health industry, and we are passionate about what we do. We are seeking a dynamic, bright, multi-talented individual to join our mission driven, eco-conscious company, in our Livermore office.
Inside Sales/Customer Service
HOURS OF WORK: 8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
SALARY: $18 per hour, DOE
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of experience or genuine interest in the natural health industry
- 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Must be very comfortable working on computers, utilizing various web applications, and learning various software applications as we are a near paperless office.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works with accuracy with an eye for detail, and shows pride in their work, no matter how small the task
- Willing to learn and progress within the company
- Carries out tasks in the best interest of both customer and the company
- Must possess a positive attitude, be pleasant and friendly
- Goal oriented and strives to learn and grow on a daily basis
ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS
*Provide outstanding and memorable customer service
*Assist customers with product questions, product advice and selection, etc.
*Assist customers with orders, fulfillment, delivery issues, etc.
*Have problem solving skills
*Answer phones and emails
*General admin and office duties, filing and record keeping, etc.
*Interacting with warehouse
Location: Livermore @ South Vasco Rd. and 580
Medical benefits and vacation pay
This company drug tests potential hires.
This company performs background checks on potential hires.
Please forward your resume and contact information if interested