LM&O Advertising, a fast-growing Arlington, VA-based advertising agency, is seeking an Account Executive to support direct marketing efforts. Position reports to Account Supervisor of Direct Marketing. Level of experience is 2-4 years working on direct mail campaigns and large database marketing programs; experience with direct mail development and execution, reporting analytics, list segmentation and data file processing are imperative.
Reports to: Account Supervisor
Job Purpose: Manage the implementation and integration of the Client’s direct marketing efforts
Ideal candidate will have 2-4 years experience within a direct marketing department and 1-2 years experience with reporting analytics.
- Maintain direct communication with client
- Assist with the development and implementation of direct marketing campaigns (mail and email) and database development needs
- Ensures campaign tracking and reporting for all advertising programs
- Coordinates project timetables and budgets
- Oversees cost proposals for client approval
- Develops and ensures project timelines and deliverables are executed on schedule
- Coordinates, authorizes and provides client with estimates and budget updates on all projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or related field of study
- Time management, analytical, strategic thinking/processing, knowledge of total advertising process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task on numerous campaigns/projects
- Experience analyzing data, market research and formulating actionable plans
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to details
- Appropriateness of materials created internally
- Experience working with subcontractors/vendors
- Versed in creating and managing budgets
No phone calls please. LM&O is a member of the 4A’s and is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 23 months ago