Do you have…
- A proven record of closing large business to business deals?
- A proven ability to sell value over price in a highly competitive and price sensitive market?
- Loyal vertical market customers that would be excited about a new service offering?
- C-suite communication skills?
- An expectation to make a minimum of $100K +?
Are you in a market niche that doesn’t provide you with the opportunity you deserve???
Every business has shipping needs. Established in 1991 with now over 600 employees, LSO is the largest regional package carrier in Texas and Oklahoma with partner carriers covering the United States. We have only tapped a small fraction of our market potential and we need a top sales executive that brings new prospects and works them through closing. Our methods and technology provide spectacular service to our customers. Putting it simply, we do more!
We offer top level base salary with top level commissions. Along with the pay comes benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off.
-Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals and execute customer sales strategies
-Minimum of 5 years experience in commercial, industrial, or B2B outside sales
-Strong financial acumen
-Experience with intangible service sales
-Ability to understand customer's annual report and determine their business needs
-Ability to organize large amounts of information and establish priorities
-Some overnight travel required
-Bachelors degree preferred
Visit www.lso.com for more information.
LSO is an EOE and drug free employer.