LTD Financial Services is currently looking to hire INEXPERIENCED AND EXPERIENCED BILINGUAL ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVES with a strong customer service background. LTD is proud to say it takes a customer service approach to collections while representing some of the largest financial institutions and companies in the world.
LTD strives to find professional and determined representatives who can grasp a thorough understanding of how to use our phone system and computer software related to the position.
Applicants who speak both English and Spanish fluently have the opportunity to increase their earning potential by accessing both English and Spanish speaking accounts.
Experience in Commercial, Mortgage, Auto-Deficiency, Bank and/or Retail Collections is always a plus.
* Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Must be able to read, write and transcribe accounts from Spanish to English
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
- Possess basic office skills including: computer literacy, phones and calculator
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position during scheduled hours
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must possess a clear and strong voice and have the ability to communicate with consumers, management and peers in a professional manner
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
- Adhere to all federal, state and local collection laws, rules and regulations (such as the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act / Federal Trade Commissions).
- Meet or exceed a minimum requirement of 100 outbound business calls per day (call requirement may vary based on client/LTD requirements)
- Expected to work a 40-hour workweek (hours or work days may change based on company need). This includes two late nights per week (possibly up to 11:00pm).
- Obligated to work a minimum of two mandatory Saturdays per month and at least one Sunday per month.
- Secure financial statements and determine acceptable payment arrangements for consumers who have been unable to meet established payment minimums.
- Assume responsibility for file maintenance based on client work standards, and be able to transfer to another department or unit based on production or client needs
LTD is a well renowned company ranked 14th largest out of approximately 5,800 agencies in the nation. We are extremely proud of our business professional environment and hope to expand our company by adding some of Houston’s top business professionals to our winning team!
“LTD is the most mutually rewarding company to work for. LTD has proven that if I produce, they will reward me.”
– John Scott