LA Boxing Employee Reviews

Great Sales Experience
Team Member (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Fun and fast paced
Cons: Always moving and responsibilities
It is a very fun and fast paced job. There is always the ability to meet new people and have a good time at work. It is a very relaxed environment. It allowed me to build my experience at selling products and things of that nature.
Fun workplace with comradery
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Winter Springs, FLJune 15, 2015
Pros: Full access to the gym, continuous interaction with members, fun atmosphers
Cons: Remaining in a small business area for many hours at a time.
-Typical day at work would be meeting new people to help them reach their fitness goals.
- I learned to sharpen my communication, social and sales skills.
- Management was very strict and stern about achieving results just as much as members are about their fitness goals.
- My co-workers were all professional fighters and our relationship was unbreakable.
- The hardest part of the job was trying to motivate and help someone better themselves when in reality they did not want to helped. I.E. trying to save someone from themselves.
- The most enjoyable part of my job was motivating, helping and seeing the results of my students fitness goals.
Good website
Personal Trainer/Store Clerk (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 22, 2014
Days at work are good!! Lots of interaction with new and old faces. Makes the days worth wild.
I personaly enjoyed teaching people the art of boxing.
Instructer (Former Employee), Arlington, VAJune 2, 2013
Pros: meeting new people almost everyday .
Cons: that im not meeting different people almost everyday day.
Get to work an hour befofe people go through there pain of a workout befofe my classes were to start. That my pain and suffering wasn't in vein for my tenour in boxing. Managment and all the coworkers got along extremely well. The hardest part of the job was watching the clients suffer through terrible pain and I couldnt do a thing about it. I really love how after a few months of the clients working out, the enjoyment they have in there eyes when they walk and look in the mirror at themselves.
Productive work place
General Manager (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CASeptember 11, 2012
Pros: great staff
Cons: a little underpaid
Overall I like my position and job, The company in it self is still growing but otherwise a good company to work for in the industry.
Clients provide excellent work environment, management destroys it.
Instructor (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 17, 2012
Pros: group exercise format
Cons: management, contractor status, work load.
The El Paso location is poorly run. Classes are instructed by unqualified personnel to save money. Owner makes for hostile work environment.
Good place to get management experience
General Manager (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORMarch 6, 2012
Pros: great exercise for customers
Cons: not a great work place, corporate is terrible.
The gym concept is great. But they want to run it like a big box gym and you can't do that. If your numbers don't add up you won't have a job. Corporate office feels they need to have there hands into everything about the franchise.
Great Place to Work,Free Kickboxing and Boxing Classes
Front Desk Receptionist/Membership Consultant (Former Employee), Bethesda.MarylandJanuary 6, 2012
Pros: free kickboxing and boxing classes
Cons: no breaks, always had a new manager week after week, and un
Management and Ownership very very unstructured,but overall the classes,staff and trainers were very good.