Pros: Full access to the gym, continuous interaction with members, fun atmosphers
Cons: Remaining in a small business area for many hours at a time.
-Typical day at work would be meeting new people to help them reach their fitness goals.
- I learned to sharpen my communication, social and sales skills.
- Management was very strict and stern about achieving results just as much as members are about their fitness goals.
- My co-workers were all professional fighters and our relationship was unbreakable.
- The hardest part of the job was trying to motivate and help someone better themselves when in reality they did not want to helped. I.E. trying to save someone from themselves.
- The most enjoyable part of my job was motivating, helping and seeing the results of my students fitness goals.