La Clinica

La Clinica Employer Reviews

Cliques and nonprofessionalism
RN (Former Employee), Southern OregonMay 8, 2014
Not a good place if you are a well-seasoned and intelligent professional. Management is not in tune with professional workers
and it is a factory-like work environment. Latinos are
cliquey and there is inappropriate behavior. Staff is does not work well as a team overall.
CEO espouses a philosophy that is not carried through.
The patients make the pain of working there tolerable.
provider (Former Employee), oakland, caMarch 30, 2014
Pros: patients do not have other places to go
Cons: everything else
Typical day at work: busy, dealing with frustrating systems, unable to provide the care I believe in and patients deserve
What I learned: the patients make the pain of working at LC tolerable.
Management: ineffective, lack motivational skills, do not care about their employees' professional growth, money hungry
Co-workers: mostly good folks who are – more... overworked, underpaid, and angry at administration
Hardest part of the job: unable to provide quality care to my patients because of institutional systems that do not work, yet continue in existence because management is too rigid to change them
Most enjoyable part of the job: witnessing patients' doing their part in getting healthy despite the limitations in care – less
it was a fun work place. Everyone was really nice and helpful.
extern medical assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburg, CAOctober 23, 2013
a typical day at work would be rooming a patient, taking their vital signs, getting them ready to see the doctor and performing any tasks the doctor would ask us for.
It's wonderful place to work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), 3617 S. Pacific Hwy, Medford, OR 97501May 25, 2012
Because this was a temporary position (the A/P clerk had surgery), but I really enjoyed there work environment - fast path and fun.

February 10, 2013

This job constantly has job posting. What upsets me the most is when I apply I get an email saying that the job that I applied for is no longer available. If that's the case why do they keep posting jobs. It's very frustrating for someone like me who is trying to find a job. There are many other companies that do the same thing and its not fair to those that are looking for work. I hope someone from La Clinica see's this and understand's my frustration.

La Clinica laboratory has limited resources and tries to provide quality health care within its budget.
Laboratory Supervisor (Current Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 21, 2012
Pros: lots if hard work and challenge for everyone
Cons: no job security
La Clinica Laboratory addressed their problems which enabled them to recover over a 250 thousand in one year. This accomplishment could have only happened with the hard work, trust, and flexibility of staff and administration.