La Senza

La Senza Employer Reviews

Great company and co-workers with good benefits
Co-op- Launch and Innovation Bras (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 16, 2014
Great Environment, Excellent co-workers and time management on all parts, work life was happy and fun while productive, excellent cafeteria food options and chefs, always pushing each other to create a brand/line to be proud of. excellent upper management.
Exceptional Environment
Production Coordinator (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 10, 2014
I thoroughly enjoy working at La Senza! The environment and people make each workday a joy!
Love my work, but the people...ugh
Contractor (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 26, 2012
Pros: sample sales
Cons: bad leadership, long hours
Incompetent leadership makes working at La Senza totally chaotic. It is a brand in transition, but decisions being made seem to lack rhythm/reason.

Nice co-workers, but very catty.

Hardest part of the job: the various "personalities" and people w/ diva complexes

Enjoyable part of the job: doing the actual work
Poor Work Envionment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), ontarioMarch 18, 2012
-Management did not listen to issues.
-District Management did not know anything about what the staff did on a day to day basis
- As a whole, the company has unrealistic values and expectations of staff and customers.
Great co-workers
Sales (Former Employee), Toronto Eaton CentreMarch 6, 2012
Pros: learned alot
Cons: management doesnt care
I found that the people i worked with were great but in the end when i needed a transfer i was let down. Moving up in the company not very likely.
Fast Paced Environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Concord, ONDecember 15, 2014
Learning good customer service skills. Great staff to work with and enjoy building sales and talking to customers.
Fun workplacement
Part-time Sales Assistant (Former Employee), ReadingNovember 19, 2014
I loved working for La Senza !
It was one of my amazing work placement, where I had lots of fun.
Also I meet lots of amazing people
Productive and fun work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONNovember 18, 2014
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: co-op position
Amazing work environment with a lot of availability for advancement.
Friendly team not much progression
Assisstant Manager (Former Employee), Birmingham, ENGNovember 11, 2014
Pros: good teamwork
Cons: not much staff discount
Lots of paperwork involved and visual merchandising, a lot is expected of you but the team was good and worked well together.
Area manager was supportive and operations managers.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Retail Representative/Seasonal (Former Employee), Guelph, ONNovember 4, 2014
Pros: discounts at not only la senza but bath and body works, victoria secret and pink
Cons: busy busy on holidays
It's a great work field, excellent benefits and flexible hours.
Fun and friendly workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ENGOctober 29, 2014
Pros: 30% discount
On a day to day basis I would often work on the shop floor, this involved greeting customers upon arrival into the shop, chatting to and helping customers. I provided bra and pantie fittings to all customers. I enjoyed serving the customers, I met many different people and very often had a good laugh. With the shop being in city center there were some – more... odd customers, many shoplifters and unpleasant people. I didn't mind this too much as I never found it was upsetting or difficult to deal with it was just one of those things you have to get on with.
I also worked in the stock room which involved dealing with deliveries and replenishing the shop floor. I gained many skills in customer service, I have also found working in retail has boosted my confidence and I now feel as though I am able to communicate with all people I meet no matter how difficult they or the situation may be.
I worked in a team of around 15 girls, we all got on extremely well and became good friends, I couldn't say a bad word about them. I found management were slightly different, I had two managers who were particularly difficult. They were quite unfair in the way they treated certain members of staff, I was not the only member to pick up on this. For example; if they were friends with someone they'd offer them more working hours but if they decided they didn't like you they would give you as little hours as possible and quite unreasonable ones too.
I wasn't too keen on the selling techniques of the company, they were happy to put pressure on customers to buy their products and if a member of staff wasn't pushy enough a manager would 'have a word' with them. They mangers would say these words "make sure you're jumping on customers and keep going back to them, we want every customer to have bought something". Not many people really want to pay £45 for an underwear set, so it was unrealistic to expect more than 20% of customers to actually buy something.
I did enjoy working for La Senza because of the lovely team I was part of but I think bad management, unrealistic sales targets and overpriced pants are the reason they had to close down. – less
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Team Leader (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 7, 2014
As a sales associate we had to provide customer service to the clients that walked in the store. meet daily sales goals and targets
Loved the brand but a very poor company structure.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Kingston, LONDON.October 5, 2014
Pros: a good discount.
Cons: long hours worked with little appreciation.
This was an amazing brand to work for which I was extremely passionate about but unfortunately due to company problems they went into administrant this year. I felt that 6 months prior to this happening certain cuts and changes were put into practice which had a big impact through all working levels. New lessons were learnt from this and along with – more... my team we performed well. There is always a great atmosphere every day when you have a great team that wants to do well and thats when customer service is at its best and the results follow. – less
Fun job with an exciting work environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONOctober 5, 2014
The culture of the La Senza company makes the job a pleasure to do. They breed excitement into the employees about new products and services that way they can transfer that excitement to the customers. Lots of incentives to make and exceed sales goals, but the hourly rate as opposed to commission sales makes for a friendly, non-competitive work environment.
Very busy and demanding workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Dartford, ENGSeptember 24, 2014
Cons: long hours
My daily work pattern would consist of me starting at 7 so I had 3 hours to replenish the shop floor (also steam iron pjs etc)
and taking in the delivery, unpacking and hanging the bars/knickers and pjs. this all had be scanned through. as the day continued whatever was sold I had to quickly replenish so the customers always had what they were looking – more... for.
I loved my team and we all worked very well together especially under pressure during busy periods but some days we had a fun, enthusiastic work place which is always nice for the customers to see and make them feel welcome and at ease.
The hardest part of the job is during busy periods like christamas it is a very demanding time and you have to be on the ball during the whole shift especially with awkward customers.
I loved my time at La senza because when I had my first child they gave me the hours and days I needed to work around my son which was perfect! – less
good company
ordinator (Former Employee), montrealSeptember 19, 2014
good place for a junior but liitle possibility of advancement
Fun intimate working environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 15, 2014
La senza offered women comfortable stylish undergarments
allowing women to find comfort within their own unique sense of style.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Truro, NSSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: discount
A typical day working at La Senza was busy, as it was during the christmas rush, but usually enjoyable. I learned all the different types of bras and underwear there are, as well as how to correctly measure a womans bust size. The co workers were typically young, high school students, and usually quite hard working. The hardest part of the day would – more... be when someone came to return an item that we could not return, such as any type of undergarments. – less
productive & a very enjoyable work.
STORE IN-CHARGE (Former Employee), mushrif mall abu dhabi U.A.ESeptember 1, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: 8hrs
revieiwing my work in lasenza all i can say is i learn a lot in terms of selling product,in dealing in any kind of customer and team management in terms of training,coaching and discipline if necessary.
Productive Place
Customer Service & Sales (Former Employee), Victoria BCAugust 29, 2014
Folding garments, customer service, receive shipments. No room for growth in company.

1 2 3 4 5

About La Senza

THE FUN & FLIRTY LINGERISTA DESTINATION. Where fashion meets lingerie, La Senza is the destination for the hottest trends – Read more