La Senza

La Senza Employer Reviews

La Senza is a great company to work for but unfortunately has now gone into administration.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Leeds, ENGJuly 20, 2014
I have really enjoyed working for La Senza and I am sad to have it gone into administration. The staff and manager were extremely welcoming and friendly from the first day, they were helpful and motivating.
fantastic place to work, team work is great, one on one customer service was fantastic
Assistant Manager / Team Leader (Former Employee), lincolnJuly 15, 2014
Pros: pension plan and training days
my typical day at work involved opening and cosing the store, responding to any emails/collations required for that day or week.
briefing my team on the days targets that we needed to achieve.
Having that one on one relationship with customer whilst fitting them and making them feel valued.
i learned alot in my job role at la senza setting personal – more... targets, ho to deal with unhappy customers and making them leave with a smile, happy and satisfied. As i was in the management team i felt it was fantastic as there was lots of support and training days within the company if you ever wanted to go further. my co workers were fantastic to work with we all supported eachother and worked together as a team to get the job done.
the hardest part of my job was when the company went into administration 2 years ago and getting taken over by a new company as everything was all new, but i took it all on board and accepted it as a new challenge to tackle.

i have to say the enjoyable part of my job was working with a great team, having the regular customers and always giving them what the wanted, and always having something new to learn – less
fun
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee), trafford centerJuly 14, 2014
learnt how to measure bra size it was fun place to work very friendly members of staff
ok
Shop Assistant (Former Employee), romfordJuly 1, 2014
It was alright working here, although it was very clicking so if you didn't act the part then you didn't get on very well.
its nice to work with liwa trading
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Dubai, Dubai mallJune 29, 2014
Pros: free cofee
Cons: 8 hours working
its nice to work with liwa trading. I have alot's of good experience in my job as sales assistant specially in Nautica. I meet different kind of people different kind of customers and I learned a lot like customer service,mechandising as per brand required,handling the cash,monitors the product and good relationship with my colleagues and customers
Great team effort
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Middlesbrough, ENGJune 24, 2014
Pros: vm and window displays
Cons: taking hours
I have been employed by lasenza for the past three years. In my role as a sales adviser I have to ensure that all customers are served to the high standards expected by the company. My other duties and skills learnt are as follows
.Assisting with daily cashing up.
.Planning and prioritizing daily tasks for staff.
.Gathering hourly information such as – more... sales figures and briefing the sales team with them.
. Visual point of sales signage.
.Stock Management. Processing deliveries and receiving deliveries.
. Cash handling. Taking cash and card payments, taking cash and card refunds. – less
Management team rude and arrogant
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 22, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: everything else
Poor management, managers at la senza tend to be obnoxious and 'know it alls'. Recruitment event at White City extremly uncomfortable, managers rude & unwelcoming. You would think they knew what good customer service was but evidently not especially at a recruitment event. If i was a mystery shopper they would have definetly failed on customer service. – more... Completely wasted my time attending.
Dont bother with this company – less
Workplace
Sales Assistant/Professional Bra Fitter (Former Employee), LiverpoolJune 21, 2014
A typical day would be going to my section, meeting standards and meeting and greeting customers, helping customers with my knowledge of certain products if needed. Cash handling and bra fitting would be a regular part of the shift by assisting customers to the fitting rooms and advising them on which product is most suited for them. I learned how to – more... approach customers in a friendly and professional manner and improved massively with communication skills. The management were always very fair and always very professional. I felt with having a good relationship with the management made the workplace a more enjoyable environment. I found working as a team was a better way of working faster and makes the workplace more fun which motivates co-workers like in my workplace, also building a great relationship with all co-workers was creating a better environment for customers as well. The hardest part was at the busiest times of year when there were big deliveries, lifting boxes. Most enjoyable part was satisfying customers' needs and knowing they received great service and were happy with their purchase. – less
Fun workplace
Senior Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), Old Broad street, Liverpool streetJune 16, 2014
Pros: 30% discount
Cons: working extra hours in summer
Everyday in Lasenza is different, as a professional bra fitter, i learnt how to meet my customers needs and give them a full satisfaction. Working as a team was fun, thanks to my Co-workers and team work.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting Customers and seeing them leave with a smile and full satisfaction
Fun atmosphere
Vendeuse (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 5, 2014
˘his job introduced me the world og business, how to deal with clients and help each of them to find something that they like and fit them well.
LA SENZA
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 30, 2014
-Excellent work environment
-Taught me exceptional customer service skills
-Always busy and constantly changing
-Received a promotion and a pay raise each year
-Very demanding
-Very easy to get along with co-workers and management
-Not enough hours
A stressful drama-filled store
Visual Specialist (Current Employee), Grande Prairie, ABMay 27, 2014
Pros: great customer interaction
Cons: drama
Personal life and work are not separate in this store making it very stressful, lots of communication problems in the management team
terrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKMay 11, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: management
meh. the management sucked and worked so much during the week I couldn't focus on school.
Fun workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee), Canterbury, ENGMay 5, 2014
Pros: staff discount
Cons: long hours
I have a very supportive team that work together well and so the days run smoothly.
Productive and great communication
Sales associate (Current Employee), Burlington, ONApril 30, 2014
Helping our customers finds what is right for them. I've learn how to communicate well with customers in a hurry, work in a fast environment and multitask. Management is organized and understanding.
always a great team to work with
Sales Representative (Current Employee), waterloo, mississaugaApril 19, 2014
Heavily relied on as a part time retail employee, and think I deserve more pay. Love the team and the girls I work with (at two different locations). My managers all seem to be stressed, but enjoy it over all. Have learned many things about retail and how it is underestimated for the work that a lot of people put into it. Hardest part is sometimes working – more... very long hours and not being appreciated for it, and not being paid over time. Most enjoyable part is the team and the connections you make with customers. Amazing friends made and one of a kind experience with customers in the store. Love the job and company which is why I went back. – less
Great place to work at, interactive with many people within an hour giving our best service.
Cashier & Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fairview mallApril 19, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not enough hours per week
A typical day would to be cashing cutomers out and helping then on floor. My managers and co-workers were great, it was always done as team work. Communication was the key to everything. The hardest part of this job was inventory when staying in store really late going through every item, although every other say was enjoyable dealing with customers.
Busy sales environment involving excellent customer service and selling skills
Sales and Customer Care Associate (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 11, 2014
Pros: staff discount, team environment
Cons: working very late - closing till 10pm and arranging floor sets sometimes until 4-5am
A typical day at work involves me being placed at the front of the store, greeting customers and establishing their needs. It is my duty to tell each customer about the deals we have going on in the store and trying to get them set up with as many of these promotional items as possible. I then communicate through headset with my other co-workers and – more... let them know what's going on with each customer as they each proceed through the store.
I learned how to maximize selling, getting to as many customers as possible, ensuring that everyone is greeted, taken care of and has received the best customer service possible. I also learned product knowledge, and how to deal with customer objections.
Management could be improved upon. The manager is not easily approachable and makes one feel like they are being judged in a negative way. There is also very little encouragement or positive feed back given by the store manager.
I have no complaints about my co-workers, all of them are easy to work with and they make the job fun.
The hardest part of the job is on slower days or days when people are not in the buying mood because management can come down a little hard on the employees.
The most enjoyable part is working as a team with my co-workers and having customers leave the store feeling happy and confident. – less
Fun, challenging and rewarding
Sales advisor (Current Employee), ENGApril 8, 2014
Pros: job can be rewarding, positive feedback off customers.
Cons: rota keeps changing every few days, bonus schemes
A typical day at work for me is to receive a team brief in the morning so i know my daily targets, followed on by tasking in the morning depending on the day weekends we just concentrate purely on sales. I have a good team to work with some more experienced than other which is good because we all help each other out and pass new information and skills – more... that we have learned to each other. The hardest part of my job is hitting a high target set on a quite day and to try keep our conversion above 20%. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping a customer in a one on one fitting service find their perfect bra especially if you can get to know them a bit so they feel more confident and relaxed around you. – less
La Senza
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 2, 2014
- I learnt how to manage customer services for examples, how to interact with people, how to make good sales and to help them with anything they need.
- I am a very friendly, confident person, outgoing and very committed to my work
- My co-workers were very friendly people and we got along just fine.
- The hardest part of the job was some customers – more... who were disrespectful and had to involve the manager.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was we all got along ,worked as a team and had each others back. – less

About La Senza

THE FUN & FLIRTY LINGERISTA DESTINATION. Where fashion meets lingerie, La Senza is the destination for the hottest trends – Read more