La Senza

La Senza Employer Reviews

Productive and specific
Sales assistant (Current Employee), Crawley, ENGAugust 3, 2014
On an typical, my manager and I would open the store. We have half and hour before the store is ready to open, and I would be making sure the aesthetics of the store is in its presentable state.

I have learned patience, banking and enhancing the customer experience. Before the start of every day, we would all get a daily guidance coach and targets – more... to reach.

Both management and co-workers are great to work - having a strong team makes job experience even more easier and happy to work in.

The hardest part of the job is when a customer walks in and happens to want to buy a present for 'friend', though the customer does't not have the required information for a specific item or items. Though, I'd try my best and allow the customer to look into other options with wider specifics. – less
Overall, La Senza taught me a lot. My confidence levels increased massively! That's what I will take away with me.
Team Manager (Former Employee), CanterburyAugust 1, 2014
Pros: becoming more confident as a person and meeting some brilliant people
Cons: very unreliable and very unrealistic as a whole company.
A typical day at work during the good times, was always a laugh, but mainly about using our customer service skills and selling our items, everyone had a really motivational attitude!
I've learnt that if you work hard enough, you will get noticed and will achieve from it. I started as a stockroom assistant and worked my way up to management, so it taught – more... me anything is possible.
Management at La Senza was always hit and miss, however, during my time, I have had three different Store Managers. four Team managers, two part time team managers, who I worked alongside. Both team managers and Store managers left, leaving me by myself to run the store. Think it's safe to say, management there were unreliable.
My Co- workers were great fun, never had a problem with any of them. Always got commended on how close we were as a team and how hard we work individually.
Hardest part of the job was being left to run the store on my own and closing the store down due to going into administration. There was only myself and three other girls. Nonetheless, we just about managed to do three days work in one with minimal staffing.
My team, and the people I met, were the most enjoyable part of the job, i've made some best friends working there. Also, being promoted and being given more responsibility was rather enjoyable as well, because it gave me a sense of achievement! – less
Store Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 28, 2014
fun workplace
currently Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Westfield, ENGJuly 24, 2014
Pros: 1 hour break time
Cons: niot enough discount for us.
I usually do different things in the workplace such as using the tills, fitting room, customer services, stock new items, display the window, cleaning and pricing the item
I learnt how to mulitask .
the mangerment are great, strict but fun at the same time.
my co- workers are all great people and work very hard togetehr to ahive the tasks.
We have to – more... know all the features and benefit of the item, so it does take time to remeber everything. – less
La Senza is a great company to work for but unfortunately has now gone into administration.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Leeds, ENGJuly 20, 2014
I have really enjoyed working for La Senza and I am sad to have it gone into administration. The staff and manager were extremely welcoming and friendly from the first day, they were helpful and motivating.
fantastic place to work, team work is great, one on one customer service was fantastic
Assistant Manager / Team Leader (Former Employee), lincolnJuly 15, 2014
Pros: pension plan and training days
my typical day at work involved opening and cosing the store, responding to any emails/collations required for that day or week.
briefing my team on the days targets that we needed to achieve.
Having that one on one relationship with customer whilst fitting them and making them feel valued.
i learned alot in my job role at la senza setting personal – more... targets, ho to deal with unhappy customers and making them leave with a smile, happy and satisfied. As i was in the management team i felt it was fantastic as there was lots of support and training days within the company if you ever wanted to go further. my co workers were fantastic to work with we all supported eachother and worked together as a team to get the job done.
the hardest part of my job was when the company went into administration 2 years ago and getting taken over by a new company as everything was all new, but i took it all on board and accepted it as a new challenge to tackle.

i have to say the enjoyable part of my job was working with a great team, having the regular customers and always giving them what the wanted, and always having something new to learn – less
fun
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee), trafford centerJuly 14, 2014
learnt how to measure bra size it was fun place to work very friendly members of staff
ok
Shop Assistant (Former Employee), romfordJuly 1, 2014
It was alright working here, although it was very clicking so if you didn't act the part then you didn't get on very well.
its nice to work with liwa trading
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Dubai, Dubai mallJune 29, 2014
Pros: free cofee
Cons: 8 hours working
its nice to work with liwa trading. I have alot's of good experience in my job as sales assistant specially in Nautica. I meet different kind of people different kind of customers and I learned a lot like customer service,mechandising as per brand required,handling the cash,monitors the product and good relationship with my colleagues and customers
Great team effort
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Middlesbrough, ENGJune 24, 2014
Pros: vm and window displays
Cons: taking hours
I have been employed by lasenza for the past three years. In my role as a sales adviser I have to ensure that all customers are served to the high standards expected by the company. My other duties and skills learnt are as follows
.Assisting with daily cashing up.
.Planning and prioritizing daily tasks for staff.
.Gathering hourly information such as – more... sales figures and briefing the sales team with them.
. Visual point of sales signage.
.Stock Management. Processing deliveries and receiving deliveries.
. Cash handling. Taking cash and card payments, taking cash and card refunds. – less
Management team rude and arrogant
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 22, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: everything else
Poor management, managers at la senza tend to be obnoxious and 'know it alls'. Recruitment event at White City extremly uncomfortable, managers rude & unwelcoming. You would think they knew what good customer service was but evidently not especially at a recruitment event. If i was a mystery shopper they would have definetly failed on customer service. – more... Completely wasted my time attending.
Dont bother with this company – less
Workplace
Sales Assistant/Professional Bra Fitter (Former Employee), LiverpoolJune 21, 2014
A typical day would be going to my section, meeting standards and meeting and greeting customers, helping customers with my knowledge of certain products if needed. Cash handling and bra fitting would be a regular part of the shift by assisting customers to the fitting rooms and advising them on which product is most suited for them. I learned how to – more... approach customers in a friendly and professional manner and improved massively with communication skills. The management were always very fair and always very professional. I felt with having a good relationship with the management made the workplace a more enjoyable environment. I found working as a team was a better way of working faster and makes the workplace more fun which motivates co-workers like in my workplace, also building a great relationship with all co-workers was creating a better environment for customers as well. The hardest part was at the busiest times of year when there were big deliveries, lifting boxes. Most enjoyable part was satisfying customers' needs and knowing they received great service and were happy with their purchase. – less
Fun workplace
Senior Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), Old Broad street, Liverpool streetJune 16, 2014
Pros: 30% discount
Cons: working extra hours in summer
Everyday in Lasenza is different, as a professional bra fitter, i learnt how to meet my customers needs and give them a full satisfaction. Working as a team was fun, thanks to my Co-workers and team work.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting Customers and seeing them leave with a smile and full satisfaction
Fun atmosphere
Vendeuse (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 5, 2014
˘his job introduced me the world og business, how to deal with clients and help each of them to find something that they like and fit them well.
LA SENZA
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 30, 2014
-Excellent work environment
-Taught me exceptional customer service skills
-Always busy and constantly changing
-Received a promotion and a pay raise each year
-Very demanding
-Very easy to get along with co-workers and management
-Not enough hours
A stressful drama-filled store
Visual Specialist (Current Employee), Grande Prairie, ABMay 27, 2014
Pros: great customer interaction
Cons: drama
Personal life and work are not separate in this store making it very stressful, lots of communication problems in the management team
terrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKMay 11, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: management
meh. the management sucked and worked so much during the week I couldn't focus on school.
Fun workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee), Canterbury, ENGMay 5, 2014
Pros: staff discount
Cons: long hours
I have a very supportive team that work together well and so the days run smoothly.
Productive and great communication
Sales associate (Current Employee), Burlington, ONApril 30, 2014
Helping our customers finds what is right for them. I've learn how to communicate well with customers in a hurry, work in a fast environment and multitask. Management is organized and understanding.
always a great team to work with
Sales Representative (Current Employee), waterloo, mississaugaApril 19, 2014
Heavily relied on as a part time retail employee, and think I deserve more pay. Love the team and the girls I work with (at two different locations). My managers all seem to be stressed, but enjoy it over all. Have learned many things about retail and how it is underestimated for the work that a lot of people put into it. Hardest part is sometimes working – more... very long hours and not being appreciated for it, and not being paid over time. Most enjoyable part is the team and the connections you make with customers. Amazing friends made and one of a kind experience with customers in the store. Love the job and company which is why I went back. – less

About La Senza

THE FUN & FLIRTY LINGERISTA DESTINATION. Where fashion meets lingerie, La Senza is the destination for the hottest trends – Read more