La Senza

La Senza Employer Reviews

Management team rude and arrogant
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 22, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: everything else
Poor management, managers at la senza tend to be obnoxious and 'know it alls'. Recruitment event at White City extremly uncomfortable, managers rude & unwelcoming. You would think they knew what good customer service was but evidently not especially at a recruitment event. If i was a mystery shopper they would have definetly failed on customer service. – more... Completely wasted my time attending.
Dont bother with this company – less
Workplace
Sales Assistant/Professional Bra Fitter (Former Employee), LiverpoolJune 21, 2014
A typical day would be going to my section, meeting standards and meeting and greeting customers, helping customers with my knowledge of certain products if needed. Cash handling and bra fitting would be a regular part of the shift by assisting customers to the fitting rooms and advising them on which product is most suited for them. I learned how to – more... approach customers in a friendly and professional manner and improved massively with communication skills. The management were always very fair and always very professional. I felt with having a good relationship with the management made the workplace a more enjoyable environment. I found working as a team was a better way of working faster and makes the workplace more fun which motivates co-workers like in my workplace, also building a great relationship with all co-workers was creating a better environment for customers as well. The hardest part was at the busiest times of year when there were big deliveries, lifting boxes. Most enjoyable part was satisfying customers' needs and knowing they received great service and were happy with their purchase. – less
Fun workplace
Senior Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), Old Broad street, Liverpool streetJune 16, 2014
Pros: 30% discount
Cons: working extra hours in summer
Everyday in Lasenza is different, as a professional bra fitter, i learnt how to meet my customers needs and give them a full satisfaction. Working as a team was fun, thanks to my Co-workers and team work.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting Customers and seeing them leave with a smile and full satisfaction
Fun atmosphere
Vendeuse (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 5, 2014
˘his job introduced me the world og business, how to deal with clients and help each of them to find something that they like and fit them well.
LA SENZA
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 30, 2014
-Excellent work environment
-Taught me exceptional customer service skills
-Always busy and constantly changing
-Received a promotion and a pay raise each year
-Very demanding
-Very easy to get along with co-workers and management
-Not enough hours
A stressful drama-filled store
Visual Specialist (Current Employee), Grande Prairie, ABMay 27, 2014
Pros: great customer interaction
Cons: drama
Personal life and work are not separate in this store making it very stressful, lots of communication problems in the management team
terrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKMay 11, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: management
meh. the management sucked and worked so much during the week I couldn't focus on school.
Fun workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee), Canterbury, ENGMay 5, 2014
Pros: staff discount
Cons: long hours
I have a very supportive team that work together well and so the days run smoothly.
Productive and great communication
Sales associate (Current Employee), Burlington, ONApril 30, 2014
Helping our customers finds what is right for them. I've learn how to communicate well with customers in a hurry, work in a fast environment and multitask. Management is organized and understanding.
always a great team to work with
Sales Representative (Current Employee), waterloo, mississaugaApril 19, 2014
Heavily relied on as a part time retail employee, and think I deserve more pay. Love the team and the girls I work with (at two different locations). My managers all seem to be stressed, but enjoy it over all. Have learned many things about retail and how it is underestimated for the work that a lot of people put into it. Hardest part is sometimes working – more... very long hours and not being appreciated for it, and not being paid over time. Most enjoyable part is the team and the connections you make with customers. Amazing friends made and one of a kind experience with customers in the store. Love the job and company which is why I went back. – less
Great place to work at, interactive with many people within an hour giving our best service.
Cashier & Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fairview mallApril 19, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not enough hours per week
A typical day would to be cashing cutomers out and helping then on floor. My managers and co-workers were great, it was always done as team work. Communication was the key to everything. The hardest part of this job was inventory when staying in store really late going through every item, although every other say was enjoyable dealing with customers.
Busy sales environment involving excellent customer service and selling skills
Sales and Customer Care Associate (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 11, 2014
Pros: staff discount, team environment
Cons: working very late - closing till 10pm and arranging floor sets sometimes until 4-5am
A typical day at work involves me being placed at the front of the store, greeting customers and establishing their needs. It is my duty to tell each customer about the deals we have going on in the store and trying to get them set up with as many of these promotional items as possible. I then communicate through headset with my other co-workers and – more... let them know what's going on with each customer as they each proceed through the store.
I learned how to maximize selling, getting to as many customers as possible, ensuring that everyone is greeted, taken care of and has received the best customer service possible. I also learned product knowledge, and how to deal with customer objections.
Management could be improved upon. The manager is not easily approachable and makes one feel like they are being judged in a negative way. There is also very little encouragement or positive feed back given by the store manager.
I have no complaints about my co-workers, all of them are easy to work with and they make the job fun.
The hardest part of the job is on slower days or days when people are not in the buying mood because management can come down a little hard on the employees.
The most enjoyable part is working as a team with my co-workers and having customers leave the store feeling happy and confident. – less
Fun, challenging and rewarding
Sales advisor (Current Employee), ENGApril 8, 2014
Pros: job can be rewarding, positive feedback off customers.
Cons: rota keeps changing every few days, bonus schemes
A typical day at work for me is to receive a team brief in the morning so i know my daily targets, followed on by tasking in the morning depending on the day weekends we just concentrate purely on sales. I have a good team to work with some more experienced than other which is good because we all help each other out and pass new information and skills – more... that we have learned to each other. The hardest part of my job is hitting a high target set on a quite day and to try keep our conversion above 20%. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping a customer in a one on one fitting service find their perfect bra especially if you can get to know them a bit so they feel more confident and relaxed around you. – less
La Senza
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 2, 2014
- I learnt how to manage customer services for examples, how to interact with people, how to make good sales and to help them with anything they need.
- I am a very friendly, confident person, outgoing and very committed to my work
- My co-workers were very friendly people and we got along just fine.
- The hardest part of the job was some customers – more... who were disrespectful and had to involve the manager.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was we all got along ,worked as a team and had each others back. – less
Fun and busy!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Victoria, ENGApril 1, 2014
Enjoyed working for La Senza although it was for such a short period of time. It was through the christmas period so it was very busy and also fun as we got to wear some of the funky pyjamas act to promote through the xmas sales!
Fun and supportive workplace
Stock Manager (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMarch 11, 2014
I did a lot of learning and growing here. There's a lot of opportunity for growth, and my experience with management was excellent!
good company to work for.
Sales Assistant/ Stockroom Manager (Former Employee), Warrington, ENGMarch 2, 2014
Pros: opportunity to work in a relaxed environment, discounted products.
Cons: not very secure positions.
nice relaxed environment, discount on good products. once taught easy to understand the workplace.
productive and fun workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee), London, ENGFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: working alongside area managers and teams who inspire you to be the best you can be each day
Cons: long hours (45+ hours per week not including travel
For a manager in this company it is not faint hearted, but if you have a strong work ethic, a passion for working in a team environment and who has the ability to work in a high energy, fast passed working business, than it is incredibly rewarding both for your personal and professional future. You have the opportunity to work within store environments – more... and liaise directly with members of the head office team across all departments. – less
Normal retail job
Shipping and Receiving Manager (Former Employee), Langley, BCFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: good fun place to work
Cons: ...
This job is great if you're going to school. Its a standard retail job. Wasn't my ideal job or career choice.
I loved my Job
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Edmonton AlbertaFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: long hours on feet
Best job by far, great discounts and fun environment to work in

About La Senza

THE FUN & FLIRTY LINGERISTA DESTINATION. Where fashion meets lingerie, La Senza is the destination for the hottest trends – Read more