Highly skilled craftsman with 5+ years extensive knowledge and experience using woodworking tools and machinery. Machinery setup, operation and safety is a must. Previous experience building raised panel doors is a plus. Must have experience and understanding of door and window hardware installation. Must obtain creative problem solving skills. Must understand customer expectations of final product. Must be production minded. Intermediate computer skills required.
- Builds and tests prototypes of new products
- Setup and install products at Test Facilities
- Builds and maintains jigs and fixtures to assist in the manufacturing process
- Mill specialty and custom items for production floor
- Mill and manufacture samples of first run articles for functional testing
- Document processes used and assist in discovery of potential production issues
- Responsible for production of non-standard materials and products
- Setup and test all non-standard products for production floor
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Originally founded in Australia over 20 years ago, LaCantina Doors was a pioneer in the industry and the first company to establish...