Lab Support Employee Reviews in United States

Great company to use as a staffing resource
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 13, 2016
Lab Support provides great workers for their clients. They are dedicated to finding the right fit the first time. They love new grads trying to start their career. Each day is different.
Pros
Nice coworkers, good benefits
Cons
poor work life balance, not much of a career development program. Initial training great.
Maintained steady employment with company
Quality Assurance Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 9, 2016
Company was unaware of numerous management changes and information, which was stressful on the employee. I feel the company should have fought more for contractor yearly raises.
Pros
Yearly bonuses
Cons
Not enough contact with employee
Lab support is a great company to work for
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 19, 2016
Lab support provided me with the opportunity to have wet chemistry lab experience so that I can become familiar with lab settings while continuing my education in forensic science.
Pros
give meal cards for birthdays
Cons
no cons to this company but to ALS, where I was working at they needed a group lead trainer for proficiency of lab assignments
Good Placement, communicates well with you during your assginment
Quality Assurance technician (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJFebruary 3, 2016
Great learning experience. Glad to be given the opportunity to exercise the skills and techniques I learned in college.
Pros
Nice people, nice equipment in lab
Cons
No breaks, manager was moody sometime
Job service
Chemist (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIJuly 12, 2016
Hard to evaluate Lab Support as it is a temporary service. My contact with Lab Support was minimal, but Lab Support did actually support me.
Flexible, and moderate environment.
Medical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNMarch 23, 2016
A department that you have to handle hot temperature, and touch hot products. Nothing hard, but very dehydrating. People are friendly and very diverse.
Prays on the innocents
Quality assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  PAOctober 24, 2015
This company doesn't care about their associates. They look for associates to make money off of them, Yes, I understand that recruiting is a job. However, this is not a victim-less crime. They look for new grads who doesn't know what to expect when it comes to pay rate or jobs.

-Most of my co-workers at a company lab support assigned me to didn't have anything higher than a high school diploma, but they were making more money than me (Someone with a four year degree).

-Lab support doesn't care if you are mistreated at your job assignment.

-They wont interact with you after you are assigned a job.

- You do not get days off around or on holidays.

-No pay raise.

At the end of the day they decide what you do with your life and your overall worth. You are signing away your hopes, dreams, self worth and expectations when you sign a contract with lab support.
Pros
Paid every week.
Worst experience ever
laboratory supervisor (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 5, 2015
Recruiter : constantly changing stories ,hiring process, no clear cut outline of chain of command in branch offices.

Don't believe a word these temporary company says. When the ink signature is on the dotted line, they will renege on signed documents.
Fun Projects, but zero benefits
Mechanical Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAOctober 1, 2015
Lab Support can involve with the fun, exciting and challenging project; but this company is only good for entry level engineers or recent college grads who seeking to gain some experience but in long run is not a place you want to be.
Good learning experience
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 31, 2015
good learning experience. I was able to learn different jobs in the facility.It was a good position. the only thing that was a flaw that the hours were at night and I'm a singl parent.
Good environment
Senior Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MANovember 16, 2015
Great place to work if you're looking to start in the recruiting/staffing industry, not a lot of room for growth but it's a great place to start.
I liked the workplace environment & the people I worked with..
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CAJuly 23, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of office work, such as filing medical records and running blood samples from Emergency Department to the Laboratory.
Pros
Experience gained in a hospital setting
Cons
Awesome company to work for
Supervisor Tim Beasley (Current Employee) –  Mobile AlabamaJune 4, 2015
Enjoyed working with CB&I for the past 5 + years. We are a contract maintenance located at UOP in Chickasaw Alabama. A typical day includes cleaning out labs from production samples, shipping samples to customers, recieving materials for labs, data entry
I worked at Cargill in Byers Co
Scale Operator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 12, 2015
I love this company. They are very helpful and care a lot about there employes. I have been here 2 months and love it. They did a ggod job in picking this job for me.
Very nice people who are able to get you interviews and jobs
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYMay 31, 2015
I enjoy using Lab Support because they are able to quickly find companies that are looking for candidates like me. This allows me to go on more interviews and find more job offers than i could on my own.
This is the work agency that I never like to get work
Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Jersey CityNovember 4, 2014
I work with them for a year, an it was enough to see how they use your qualifications as a monetary factor but they never really try to get a raise salary no matter If you work hard. I had an accident in my job and they wash their hands instead of been worried about me as a human. They never trained me as a techniccian with the proper security devices for my job. I grow up to much doing much more that the original position request from me and the same ship salary. Poor managment company with no incentives.
They care only the money that you can produce for them and they don't work in your side.
Cons
all possible
Once a good temp service no just a waste of time
CHemist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 8, 2013
I worked for them every time I was between jobs. Companies moving over seas, closing, I was a victim of like everyone else.
It would take me about 2 weeks with them to find something.

I dont know what happen but now they are terrible. Nothing but a black hole! waste of time and lines of BS the recruiter tells you.
They are as bad as Kelly Services.
They call and say "we have a job for you' then you see the job listed and no follow up. You contact them, nothing for about 2 weeks then you get a phone call to go meet someone! you chat, they give you paper work...then the black hole hits! I doubt they do little to nothing!

I even hired them at the last company I worked for ....once I get another job NO MORE!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
My Work Day
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 16, 2012
My typical day at work; I get started with tea and donut. I then go to my desk and check my emails. I have learned a lot in managing time. I get the most important things done and focus on the least but all in the same time I get them all done. All my co-worker were great they taught me alot on building my skills for the work place. The hardest part of the job was not being able to take on as many task as I would like. The most enjoyable was the task that was given that where difficult I love to take them on as a challenge and see if I can get them accomplish. And yes I did accomplish them!!!
Pros
meeting new people; the different lifestyles
Recruiting is a passion, not a job
Professional Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Rochelle Park, NJJune 12, 2015
Workin for Lab Support has been a great experience; however there has been many recent chages to the internal structure.
An employment agency with temporary positions.
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 26, 2012
The staff at Lab Support in Rockville, Maryland was very pleasant and supportive. The adminstrative responsibilities were handled professionally. The wages and benefits were generous, and the wages were paid promptly through a Bank of America debit card account. Unfortunately, the position was temporary, and they did not have other similar positions available at that time.