Lab Support Employee Reviews

Prays on the innocents
Quality assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  PAOctober 24, 2015
This company doesn't care about their associates. They look for associates to make money off of them, Yes, I understand that recruiting is a job. However, this is not a victim-less crime. They look for new grads who doesn't know what to expect when it comes to pay rate or jobs.

-Most of my co-workers at a company lab support assigned me to didn't have anything higher than a high school diploma, but they were making more money than me (Someone with a four year degree).

-Lab support doesn't care if you are mistreated at your job assignment.

-They wont interact with you after you are assigned a job.

- You do not get days off around or on holidays.

-No pay raise.

At the end of the day they decide what you do with your life and your overall worth. You are signing away your hopes, dreams, self worth and expectations when you sign a contract with lab support.
Pros
Paid every week.
Productive an Efficient
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 16, 2016
working 12 hour shifts, check emails, double check on all reagents , standards, start the day by running samples, entering data in quality windows, maintenance on instruments, daily cleaning, reporting , emailing , communicate with fellow co - workers, , always communicate with management , hard days off work , pays off,
Pros
working as a team player
Cons
working 12 shifts
Great company to use as a staffing resource
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 13, 2016
Lab Support provides great workers for their clients. They are dedicated to finding the right fit the first time. They love new grads trying to start their career. Each day is different.
Pros
Nice coworkers, good benefits
Cons
poor work life balance, not much of a career development program. Initial training great.
They are contractors, pleasant to talk to
Chemist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 30, 2016
They didn't mess up my checks or taxes. Young staff. I was only with them for about a quarter of the year. Really not much than a call after about a month asking if it was going okay.
Pros
They are contractors
Cons
They are contractors
Lab Support
Associate Chemist (Current Employee) –  OKC, OKSeptember 23, 2016
A typical day at work consists of my utilizing several wet chemistry techniques and performing analyses. I work at a plant with some excellent chemists and engineers.
Pros
Hour long lunch
Great Placement
Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 18, 2016
I enjoyed my time with Amphenol InterCon Systems through Lab Support very much. However, the industry was slow and my position was eliminated by no fault of my own.
Job service
Chemist (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIJuly 12, 2016
Hard to evaluate Lab Support as it is a temporary service. My contact with Lab Support was minimal, but Lab Support did actually support me.
Maintained steady employment with company
Quality Assurance Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 9, 2016
Company was unaware of numerous management changes and information, which was stressful on the employee. I feel the company should have fought more for contractor yearly raises.
Pros
Yearly bonuses
Cons
Not enough contact with employee
This is the work agency that I never like to get work
Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Jersey CityNovember 4, 2014
I work with them for a year, an it was enough to see how they use your qualifications as a monetary factor but they never really try to get a raise salary no matter If you work hard. I had an accident in my job and they wash their hands instead of been worried about me as a human. They never trained me as a techniccian with the proper security devices for my job. I grow up to much doing much more that the original position request from me and the same ship salary. Poor managment company with no incentives.
They care only the money that you can produce for them and they don't work in your side.
Cons
all possible
Flexible, and moderate environment.
Medical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNMarch 23, 2016
A department that you have to handle hot temperature, and touch hot products. Nothing hard, but very dehydrating. People are friendly and very diverse.

Want to know more about Lab Support?

Ask a question
Lab support is a great company to work for
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 19, 2016
Lab support provided me with the opportunity to have wet chemistry lab experience so that I can become familiar with lab settings while continuing my education in forensic science.
Pros
give meal cards for birthdays
Cons
no cons to this company but to ALS, where I was working at they needed a group lead trainer for proficiency of lab assignments
Good Placement, communicates well with you during your assginment
Quality Assurance technician (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJFebruary 3, 2016
Great learning experience. Glad to be given the opportunity to exercise the skills and techniques I learned in college.
Pros
Nice people, nice equipment in lab
Cons
No breaks, manager was moody sometime
Worst experience ever
laboratory supervisor (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 5, 2015
Recruiter : constantly changing stories ,hiring process, no clear cut outline of chain of command in branch offices.

Don't believe a word these temporary company says. When the ink signature is on the dotted line, they will renege on signed documents.
Good environment
Senior Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MANovember 16, 2015
Great place to work if you're looking to start in the recruiting/staffing industry, not a lot of room for growth but it's a great place to start.
Good learning experience
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 31, 2015
good learning experience. I was able to learn different jobs in the facility.It was a good position. the only thing that was a flaw that the hours were at night and I'm a singl parent.
Fun Projects, but zero benefits
Mechanical Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAOctober 1, 2015
Lab Support can involve with the fun, exciting and challenging project; but this company is only good for entry level engineers or recent college grads who seeking to gain some experience but in long run is not a place you want to be.
Very supportive team
GMO Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Calabasas, CAJuly 23, 2014
Work life balance was encouraged. Boss allowed me to take breaks for college classes. great benefits. Promoted from within.
A great learning experience
Sample Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 5, 2013
I started in sample management in June of 2010 and gradually started taking on more lab support duties. And eventually I started to gain experience as an analyst. A majority of my time now is spent in sample management and in lab support, but I am always open to new responsibilities. The most beneficial thing I learned at Tandem Labs is how to appropriately manage my time. With constant and multiple deadlines, it is essential that I take advantage of my time in the most efficient way. Typically, a work day consists of accessioning and disposing of samples, ordering and receiving laboratory supply when needed and conducting routine maintenance on some of the instruments. The hardest part of the job is definitley having to work with such a small amount of manpower. However, with the things that I have learned, I have been successful in managing my time and ensuring that the tasks in front of me always get done.
Pros
close relationships with the people around me and willingness of my supervisor to help when needed.
Cons
lack of manpower which lead to lack of personal growth within the company.
A Great Place to work and learn new skills
QA Technician, (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioJanuary 16, 2012
If you are looking to upgrade your skills and get good pay to do it then Lab Support is the place for you. The managemenet team is very proactive in both employee and and client relations and strives to provide an environment of enrichment . The resources are the very best in the staffing industry.
Pros
great assignments, top notch employers, good benefits, safety training
It's too unstable a position to take just out of a lab
Certified Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 21, 2013
I was originally very excited to change careers from lab work to a more people oriented position. This was brutal. Every day you were told you needed to do better, regardless of your "numbers" that week.
Pros
freedom to drive to various appointments away from the office 3/5 days
Cons
too much expectation and projecting the fear for lay off any day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lab Support. Our community is ready to answer.