Lab Support Employee Reviews

Lab Support
Associate Chemist (Current Employee) –  OKC, OKSeptember 23, 2016
A typical day at work consists of my utilizing several wet chemistry techniques and performing analyses. I work at a plant with some excellent chemists and engineers.
Pros
Hour long lunch
Productive an Efficient
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 16, 2016
working 12 hour shifts, check emails, double check on all reagents , standards, start the day by running samples, entering data in quality windows, maintenance on instruments, daily cleaning, reporting , emailing , communicate with fellow co - workers, , always communicate with management , hard days off work , pays off,
Pros
working as a team player
Cons
working 12 shifts
They are contractors, pleasant to talk to
Chemist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 30, 2016
They didn't mess up my checks or taxes. Young staff. I was only with them for about a quarter of the year. Really not much than a call after about a month asking if it was going okay.
Pros
They are contractors
Cons
They are contractors
Great Placement
Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 18, 2016
I enjoyed my time with Amphenol InterCon Systems through Lab Support very much. However, the industry was slow and my position was eliminated by no fault of my own.
Great company to use as a staffing resource
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 13, 2016
Lab Support provides great workers for their clients. They are dedicated to finding the right fit the first time. They love new grads trying to start their career. Each day is different.
Pros
Nice coworkers, good benefits
Cons
poor work life balance, not much of a career development program. Initial training great.
Job service
Chemist (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIJuly 12, 2016
Hard to evaluate Lab Support as it is a temporary service. My contact with Lab Support was minimal, but Lab Support did actually support me.
Maintained steady employment with company
Quality Assurance Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 9, 2016
Company was unaware of numerous management changes and information, which was stressful on the employee. I feel the company should have fought more for contractor yearly raises.
Pros
Yearly bonuses
Cons
Not enough contact with employee
Flexible, and moderate environment.
Medical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNMarch 23, 2016
A department that you have to handle hot temperature, and touch hot products. Nothing hard, but very dehydrating. People are friendly and very diverse.
Good Placement, communicates well with you during your assginment
Quality Assurance technician (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJFebruary 3, 2016
Great learning experience. Glad to be given the opportunity to exercise the skills and techniques I learned in college.
Pros
Nice people, nice equipment in lab
Cons
No breaks, manager was moody sometime
Lab support is a great company to work for
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 19, 2016
Lab support provided me with the opportunity to have wet chemistry lab experience so that I can become familiar with lab settings while continuing my education in forensic science.
Pros
give meal cards for birthdays
Cons
no cons to this company but to ALS, where I was working at they needed a group lead trainer for proficiency of lab assignments
Good environment
Senior Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MANovember 16, 2015
Great place to work if you're looking to start in the recruiting/staffing industry, not a lot of room for growth but it's a great place to start.
Worst experience ever
laboratory supervisor (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 5, 2015
Recruiter : constantly changing stories ,hiring process, no clear cut outline of chain of command in branch offices.

Don't believe a word these temporary company says. When the ink signature is on the dotted line, they will renege on signed documents.
Good learning experience
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 31, 2015
good learning experience. I was able to learn different jobs in the facility.It was a good position. the only thing that was a flaw that the hours were at night and I'm a singl parent.
Prays on the innocents
Quality assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  PAOctober 24, 2015
This company doesn't care about their associates. They look for associates to make money off of them, Yes, I understand that recruiting is a job. However, this is not a victim-less crime. They look for new grads who doesn't know what to expect when it comes to pay rate or jobs.

-Most of my co-workers at a company lab support assigned me to didn't have anything higher than a high school diploma, but they were making more money than me (Someone with a four year degree).

-Lab support doesn't care if you are mistreated at your job assignment.

-They wont interact with you after you are assigned a job.

- You do not get days off around or on holidays.

-No pay raise.

At the end of the day they decide what you do with your life and your overall worth. You are signing away your hopes, dreams, self worth and expectations when you sign a contract with lab support.
Pros
Paid every week.
Fun Projects, but zero benefits
Mechanical Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAOctober 1, 2015
Lab Support can involve with the fun, exciting and challenging project; but this company is only good for entry level engineers or recent college grads who seeking to gain some experience but in long run is not a place you want to be.
I worked at Cargill in Byers Co
Scale Operator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 12, 2015
I love this company. They are very helpful and care a lot about there employes. I have been here 2 months and love it. They did a ggod job in picking this job for me.
I liked the workplace environment & the people I worked with..
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CAJuly 23, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of office work, such as filing medical records and running blood samples from Emergency Department to the Laboratory.
Pros
Experience gained in a hospital setting
Cons
Recruiting is a passion, not a job
Professional Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Rochelle Park, NJJune 12, 2015
Workin for Lab Support has been a great experience; however there has been many recent chages to the internal structure.
Awesome company to work for
Supervisor Tim Beasley (Current Employee) –  Mobile AlabamaJune 4, 2015
Enjoyed working with CB&I for the past 5 + years. We are a contract maintenance located at UOP in Chickasaw Alabama. A typical day includes cleaning out labs from production samples, shipping samples to customers, recieving materials for labs, data entry
Very nice people who are able to get you interviews and jobs
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYMay 31, 2015
I enjoy using Lab Support because they are able to quickly find companies that are looking for candidates like me. This allows me to go on more interviews and find more job offers than i could on my own.