Lab Support Employee Reviews

I liked the workplace environment & the people I worked with..
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee), Vallejo, CAJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Experience gained in a hospital setting
Cons: None
A typical day at work consisted of office work, such as filing medical records and running blood samples from Emergency Department to the Laboratory.
Recruiting is a passion, not a job
Professional Recruiter (Current Employee), Rochelle Park, NJJune 12, 2015
Workin for Lab Support has been a great experience; however there has been many recent chages to the internal structure.
Awesome company to work for
Supervisor Tim Beasley (Current Employee), Mobile AlabamaJune 4, 2015
Enjoyed working with CB&I for the past 5 + years. We are a contract maintenance located at UOP in Chickasaw Alabama. A typical day includes cleaning out labs from production samples, shipping samples to customers, recieving materials for labs, data entry
Very nice people who are able to get you interviews and jobs
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Valhalla, NYMay 31, 2015
I enjoy using Lab Support because they are able to quickly find companies that are looking for candidates like me. This allows me to go on more interviews and find more job offers than i could on my own.
Fast pace environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Thomasville, NCJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: excellent pay, and treated like a person
Cons: healthcare, undergoing many healthcare changes, with the changing times
Great place to learn and perfect skills, and great good experiences.
Producing quality and customer satifaction always the first time
Advance Quality Technician (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: free lunches and family oriented company
Cons: fellowship with company employees and long breaks
Boot up my computer to follow the federal guide lines, proceures and policies as well as blue print reading such as the IP for all inspections that are done on a daily basis making sure it tolerance are what they are to be with in hundreds or thousands in geometric dimensional tolerances. I learned a lot of the procedures and policies and federal guide lines working as a team doing our jobs safely and accurately making sure no down time on production lines and done our jobs in a timely manner always doing repetitiously and double checking our work to catch any mistakes before deliveries. Sometime the parts were much bigger then me where it took two or three co-workers to help and when we scrape parts and they still needed the parts but had to write a noncorming ticket and sometime people didn't like it.This is a passion of mines is to keep my customers satisfied and know that we all care about what our tasks were to send quality parts out and not shut down the lines.
Good company
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 17, 2015
Amazing learning and growth opportunities. Good work/life balance.
Productive place and people to work with
QC Chemist (Former Employee), Miramar FloridaJanuary 3, 2015
Very active work day, instrumentation skills was perfected, management was great communicating with employees as well were the employees too.
Temp service
Production Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 15, 2014
not enough jobs to offer. the pay was great. but communication with employer and employee awful
This is the work agency that I never like to get work
Lab Tech (Former Employee), Jersey CityNovember 4, 2014
Cons: all possible
I work with them for a year, an it was enough to see how they use your qualifications as a monetary factor but they never really try to get a raise salary no matter If you work hard. I had an accident in my job and they wash their hands instead of been worried about me as a human. They never trained me as a techniccian with the proper security devices for my job. I grow up to much doing much more that the original position request from me and the same ship salary. Poor managment company with no incentives.
They care only the money that you can produce for them and they don't work in your side.
Productive and eaducational place to work
Engineering Technician (Current Employee), Greenville, SCSeptember 9, 2014
This company is very professional, caring and precise with your pay. I enjoy going to work everyday and being apart of Lab Support.
Great team who will help you reach goals and keep you and their company clients best interests in mind
Laboratory Technician, City of Glendale (Current Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 4, 2014
Lab support is an excellent agency to work with. They are professional, and take great strides to ensure that the employee fit works well for both the employee and the employer. Highly recommended.
Very supportive team
GMO Lab Tech (Former Employee), Calabasas, CAJuly 23, 2014
Work life balance was encouraged. Boss allowed me to take breaks for college classes. great benefits. Promoted from within.
Professional
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Laurinburg, NCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: the people
Lab support has professional people who really have your best in mine.
It was an overall decent place to work
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), East Rutherford, N.J.May 28, 2014
I learned to be on top of my tasks. Sometimes certain situations had to be taken into my own hands. Staff is not very helpful if you ask me
A great part time job
Photo Technician/Coverage (Former Employee), Slippery Rock, PAMay 1, 2014
For a part time college job this was a nice place to work. Could mostly schedule around my classes but had to work every weekend.
Phlebotomy
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: morning pick ups
Cons: part-time only
I was hired on to train as a phlebotomist/lab support for my Medical Laboratory Science Internship Program through Sanford Health in Sioux Falls, SD. My job consisted of drawing venous punctures and patient care.
Petroleum Testing
Manager and Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee), Metairie, LAJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: r and d, revised lab and operations manuals
Cons: long commute
UOP and API testing of most petroleum products and tests, Knock Engines, R and D
Fun Workplace
ANALYTICAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 30, 2013
Interesting place to work with incentives often provided.
High volume, fast paced laboratory environment with great people
Coordinator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: lots of call
I have enjoyed working at Emory as a processing tech and as the coordinator. I would recommend this company to anyone.