Lab Support

Lab Support Employee Reviews

Good Placement, communicates well with you during your assginment
Quality Assurance technician (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJFebruary 3, 2016
Great learning experience. Glad to be given the opportunity to exercise the skills and techniques I learned in college.
Pros
Nice people, nice equipment in lab
Cons
No breaks, manager was moody sometime
Lab support is a great company to work for
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 19, 2016
Lab support provided me with the opportunity to have wet chemistry lab experience so that I can become familiar with lab settings while continuing my education in forensic science.
Pros
give meal cards for birthdays
Cons
no cons to this company but to ALS, where I was working at they needed a group lead trainer for proficiency of lab assignments
Good environment
Senior Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MANovember 16, 2015
Great place to work if you're looking to start in the recruiting/staffing industry, not a lot of room for growth but it's a great place to start.
Worst experience ever
laboratory supervisor (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 5, 2015
Recruiter : constantly changing stories ,hiring process, no clear cut outline of chain of command in branch offices.

Don't believe a word these temporary company says. When the ink signature is on the dotted line, they will renege on signed documents.
Good learning experience
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 31, 2015
good learning experience. I was able to learn different jobs in the facility.It was a good position. the only thing that was a flaw that the hours were at night and I'm a singl parent.
Prays on the innocents
Quality assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  PAOctober 24, 2015
This company doesn't care about their associates. They look for associates to make money off of them, Yes, I understand that recruiting is a job. However, this is not a victim-less crime. They look for new grads who doesn't know what to expect when it comes to pay rate or jobs.

-Most of my co-workers at a company lab support assigned me to didn't have anything higher than a high school diploma, but they were making more money than me (Someone with a four year degree).

-Lab support doesn't care if you are mistreated at your job assignment.

-They wont interact with you after you are assigned a job.

- You do not get days off around or on holidays.

-No pay raise.

At the end of the day they decide what you do with your life and your overall worth. You are signing away your hopes, dreams, self worth and expectations when you sign a contract with lab support.
Pros
Paid every week.
Fun Projects, but zero benefits
Mechanical Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAOctober 1, 2015
Lab Support can involve with the fun, exciting and challenging project; but this company is only good for entry level engineers or recent college grads who seeking to gain some experience but in long run is not a place you want to be.
I worked at Cargill in Byers Co
Scale Operator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 12, 2015
I love this company. They are very helpful and care a lot about there employes. I have been here 2 months and love it. They did a ggod job in picking this job for me.
I liked the workplace environment & the people I worked with..
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CAJuly 23, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of office work, such as filing medical records and running blood samples from Emergency Department to the Laboratory.
Pros
Experience gained in a hospital setting
Cons
Recruiting is a passion, not a job
Professional Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Rochelle Park, NJJune 12, 2015
Workin for Lab Support has been a great experience; however there has been many recent chages to the internal structure.

Want to know more about Lab Support?

Ask a question
Awesome company to work for
Supervisor Tim Beasley (Current Employee) –  Mobile AlabamaJune 4, 2015
Enjoyed working with CB&I for the past 5 + years. We are a contract maintenance located at UOP in Chickasaw Alabama. A typical day includes cleaning out labs from production samples, shipping samples to customers, recieving materials for labs, data entry
Very nice people who are able to get you interviews and jobs
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYMay 31, 2015
I enjoy using Lab Support because they are able to quickly find companies that are looking for candidates like me. This allows me to go on more interviews and find more job offers than i could on my own.
Fast pace environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, NCJanuary 28, 2015
Great place to learn and perfect skills, and great good experiences.
Pros
excellent pay, and treated like a person
Cons
healthcare, undergoing many healthcare changes, with the changing times
Producing quality and customer satifaction always the first time
Advance Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 26, 2015
Boot up my computer to follow the federal guide lines, proceures and policies as well as blue print reading such as the IP for all inspections that are done on a daily basis making sure it tolerance are what they are to be with in hundreds or thousands in geometric dimensional tolerances. I learned a lot of the procedures and policies and federal guide lines working as a team doing our jobs safely and accurately making sure no down time on production lines and done our jobs in a timely manner always doing repetitiously and double checking our work to catch any mistakes before deliveries. Sometime the parts were much bigger then me where it took two or three co-workers to help and when we scrape parts and they still needed the parts but had to write a noncorming ticket and sometime people didn't like it.This is a passion of mines is to keep my customers satisfied and know that we all care about what our tasks were to send quality parts out and not shut down the lines.
Pros
free lunches and family oriented company
Cons
fellowship with company employees and long breaks
Good company
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 17, 2015
Amazing learning and growth opportunities. Good work/life balance.
Productive place and people to work with
QC Chemist (Former Employee) –  Miramar FloridaJanuary 3, 2015
Very active work day, instrumentation skills was perfected, management was great communicating with employees as well were the employees too.
Temp service
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 15, 2014
not enough jobs to offer. the pay was great. but communication with employer and employee awful
This is the work agency that I never like to get work
Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Jersey CityNovember 4, 2014
I work with them for a year, an it was enough to see how they use your qualifications as a monetary factor but they never really try to get a raise salary no matter If you work hard. I had an accident in my job and they wash their hands instead of been worried about me as a human. They never trained me as a techniccian with the proper security devices for my job. I grow up to much doing much more that the original position request from me and the same ship salary. Poor managment company with no incentives.
They care only the money that you can produce for them and they don't work in your side.
Cons
all possible
Productive and eaducational place to work
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 9, 2014
This company is very professional, caring and precise with your pay. I enjoy going to work everyday and being apart of Lab Support.
Great team who will help you reach goals and keep you and their company clients best interests in mind
Laboratory Technician, City of Glendale (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 4, 2014
Lab support is an excellent agency to work with. They are professional, and take great strides to ensure that the employee fit works well for both the employee and the employer. Highly recommended.