LabCorp

LabCorp Employer Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Technologist/ Negative certifying scientist (Current Employee), Raritan, NJMarch 2, 2015
Lab corp is a productive and fun place to work at.
They have a wonderful management team and they will make sure that the environment at Labcorp is work friendly.
The house keeping staff is great at keeping the laboratory clean and fresh.
Great environment to work in
Phlebotomist/Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 2, 2015
Very flexible and many sites to work in. I was able to travel to different areas and experience different positions and level of work.
Great company to work for.
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 27, 2015
Excellent working conditions. Provides a culture of inclusion, respect, and fairness. Allows for input and growth. Great benefits and salary.
excellent supervisor. Great people to work with
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Greenville, NCFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: plb and company programs
Cons: none as of yet
I love what I do and the people that are here to give me help whenever I need them is awesome. They are friendly and I love not having anyone to look over my shoulder. There is a certain amount of trust and that is appreciated.
my work is very productive
Phlebotomist Specialist Technician (Current Employee), raritanFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: i like being a phlebotomist
Cons: some veins are very hard to get
a typical work day is once I sign then I then begin to call in patients one at a time and then I get all their information and enter it into the computer system and then I gather all my supplies to begin my draw and call my next patient. my coworkers are very helpful in getting any needed info from the doctors. I really enjoy my doing my job
work place
Site Coordinator/ Phlebotomy (Former Employee), Port Orange, FLFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: meetig different people
Cons: early morning hours
A typical day is drawing more than 50 people running a office keeping up with the team getting the customer out a good pace
preparing the blood to b trasnsported out
NOT PEOPLE ORIENTED
Administrator Assistant (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good supervisor
Cons: not good insurance
VE,RY BUSY,SOMETIMES STRESSFUL.I LEARNED A LOT OF MULTI TASKING SKILLS.I HAD A GREAT SUPERVISOR. I DEALT WITH..SOME GOOD AND SOME DIFFICULT CO-WORKERS.THAT WAS THE HARDEST PART OF MYJOB &NOT ENOUGHT HELP AT TIMES.THE BEST WAS HAVNG A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH MY CLIENTS.
Enjoyable work place
Specimen Accessioner/Data entry (Former Employee), Charleston, WVFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: very diverse work load, pleasant people to work with
Cons: sometimes hectic based on work load and deadlines
My favorite thing about this job was the fact that I was trained in many different job duties. I loved that if a co-worker was absent, anyone else could complete their tasks easily and accurately. It was a great change of pace learning and performing many different job duties. It also provided a great sense of accomplishment being able to ensure that all aspects of a co-workers tasks were complete and taken care of.
Fun Productive
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 24, 2015
I love everything about Labcorp it was a great learning experience on top of the dot urine test which I also have experience in perfect together.
Stressful and Poor Work Environment
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great salary
Cons: favortism, lack of teamwork
Although I would consider working for the company in the future however I would not work at the location where I was previously assigned. The staff was not friendly and there was an extreme lack of teamwork between employees. Management showed favoritism towards employees and there was an extreme lack of fairness.
Great Company
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee), Burlington, NCFebruary 22, 2015
I love working for LabCorp. Excellent pay...and always a challenge everyday. I love learning something everyday. Helping people is always a bonus.
productive and easy place to work
Phlebotomy Supervisor (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlabamaFebruary 20, 2015
great employees. Long days and weekends. all in all good employer.
long days and weekends for the supervisors to ensure that the service center is staffed to meet the needs of the clients.
good place
Senior Medical Laboratory Technologist (Current Employee), Burlington, NCFebruary 20, 2015
Good place to work, flexible, can easily move around different departments to learn other laboratory techniques. I will recommend this company to anyone in the laboratory industries
Love the clinic where I work but only see supervisor once a month or less.
MLT (Current Employee), Cordova, ALFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: only see supervisor once a month or less
Labcorp is a big corporation that doesn't take time to know its employers. I would rather work for a smaller company that actually knows my name.
Productive and Good job overall
Data Entry (Former Employee), Albany, NYFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: great benefits, and pay
Cons: their policy is too strict and how they increase your pay.
Had work everyday, had help when needed and great employees. Only bad thing I would say about them is the strict error policy. I would go back there if I could though.
Fun place
Externship (Former Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 19, 2015
productive place ,great and fun place to work around different age groups, nice managers, flexible time and schedule overall wonderful environment to work
Great co-worker's
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Current Employee), Burlington, NCFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: short lunches and breaks
A typical day at work is lot's of work. I learned a lot working for labcorp. I learned about EIA testings, parasite ID's, PCR testing, slide readings, and a host of other great things. My co-workers are great. Very hard workers and always willing to learn new things. The hardest part of the job would be, the Dr's calling and demanding results. The most enjoyable part of the job is my co-workers. They are always willing to help you when you need it.
Great relationships
Patient Services Technician Specialist (Current Employee), Altoona, PAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: long days, 6 day weeks
I so enjoy the patients! They make every day different. I love to make them smile.
It is fast-paced and hectic at times, but over-all, it's a good job.
I believe it is a company that is growing tremendously.
Phlebotomy Services Technician (Former Employee), Mobile, ALFebruary 18, 2015
My day at LabCorp was pretty much like any other facility that provides specimen collection. It can be very busy and hectic, or sometimes it may be a slower pace. It is important to love what you do if you work in an industry that provides care for the health of others. I learned that sometimes what is structured legally on paper may not be the case in reality. Management at this company can be fair, however, some instances like many other companies people choose to avoid situations that may erupt conflict or interrupt revenue. Co-workers are like any other company as well. People are simply people, with various personalities, skill sets, education, character, and integrity.
I do not really view any part of my job as being difficult.
I enjoyed being able to make a difference in the lives of others.
Productive workplace.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: working at an iop is great.
Cons: everyone isn't on the same page, miscommunication
A typical day at LabCorp is busy the minute you walk in. I work at doctors' office during the week so I see about 250-300 patients a week. I absolutely adore my patients. I love being able to develope relationships with everyone. Some weekends I work at a patient service center. My only complaint is everyone isn't on the same page when it comes to assignments. It seems that we were all taught differently or weren't taught or told something at all. Other than miscommunication working for LabCorp is pretty decent.

1 2 3 4 5

About LabCorp

LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories – Read more