LabCorp
1,037 reviews

LabCorp Employee Reviews

Great place to work at
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Burlington, NCJuly 2, 2015
I want to continue to grow and learn and I feel I cant do that here. I have been here for 6 here and I cant go any further and I know my job very well and I know there is always something new to learn but I want to keep learning more.
okay i guess
Phlebotomy (Former Employee), austin,txJuly 2, 2015
I really loved working for labcorp but management could use a bit tuning up,not willing to work with you as far as you being bounced around from one work site to another. being used as a float was not in my job description.
Excellent company to work for
Certified Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
There is never a dull day where I work. We are always busy, because it is a teaching hospital where I work, I am learning new things every single day. The co-workers I work with make it an even better place to work.

Most enjoyable part of my job is definitely the patients. I love to be able to talk to them and interact with them on a daily basis. When I draw their blood, I am able to help them set aside their anxiety and put them at ease.

Hardest part of the job is when I lose a patient if it be during a trauma, or to cancer. No matter the reason, it is never easy. But I rest assure knowing I made a difference in that patient if for only a moment in time.

Labcorp has great benefits. I can not say enough good things about my company.
Positive work environment
Patient Service Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 1, 2015
Pros: liked work hours and days off.
Cons: didn't have one set work place.
I felt very good about working for the company, but I became a float because I was able to fit in well in different work environments.
I loved working here
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Southaven, MSJune 30, 2015
I absolutely loved working at this job it is a very great place to work. Great management and they love caring for the patients and their Clients.
great company
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 29, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: na
Great Company to work for. Very flexible, non stress environment, work delegate appropriately. Management very supportive.
Could be fun could be stressful
Phlebotomy Intern (Former Employee), Peoria, AZJune 29, 2015
Pros: easy procedures
Cons: some people work more than others
I was an intern for about a month and in that time on of the co-workers got injured so he stopped going to work. We were understaffed and I was the one doing most of the draws. One of the other two workers there would help me instead of the other way around. Over-all they were nice people, but I felt exploited. Personally I think this company is good and treats their employees very well. Our supervisor – more... would go and help us sometimes. I learned a lot because since it was my internship I only knew how to draw blood. Sometimes I had some challenging people to draw blood from and it was satisfying to succeed on the draw. The hardest part for me was to be thrown with the pressure of having to act as if I was actually employed. The thing I liked most was that the workers were friendly and it was a great experience. – less
Fast pace, challenging and rewarding
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), Burlington, NCJune 29, 2015
Exciting work each day. Awesome professional co-workers and meaniful work that allows me to be fullfiled each day at work.
good place to work
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJune 28, 2015
lab corp is a good place to work.The co-works I am working with are very helpful.Get familiar with many machines for the tests.
Monotonous lab work
Medical Technologist/ Clinical Trials Specialist (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJune 28, 2015
Pros: strict 8hr shift meant lots of free time outside of work
Cons: Monotonous busy work
Factory type lab work with a mixed bag of people, minimal opportunity for advancement, part of a large corporate closure where hundreds lost their jobs.
Great Experience
IOP ( In office phlebotomist ) (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 27, 2015
Pros: half of day of work on fridays
Cons: horrible working conditions.
Loved the patients, however the clinic I serviced, was full of unprofessional, uneducated staff, would have loved to stay at Labcorp, but there was no room for growth, and unable to transfer to different location.
great Job!
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), 6555 chippewaJune 27, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: not very much advancement
I think Labcorp's a pretty good place to work and build a career, the company itself is worldwide and you can travel if desire.
summary
HISTOTECHNICIAN/ORDER ENTRY (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 27, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: no structure too many opinions
No structure, Workers ran the show not the management
very clickish. Very unfriendly work environment. They promised to train me and they had no structure on doing that. i was a burden to them and they let me know it.
The place i love
Phlebotomist Internship (Former Employee), Corona, CAJune 27, 2015
few weeks let me know a lot of things in lab corp procedure
very good management
very nice and cooperative co-workers
i love each day when i go to work at lab corp
LabCorp is great right out of college to gain that initial experience.
Illumina Technologist (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJune 26, 2015
The company has a laid back work style and a younger age of employees, but not much room for growth and advancement. A great company to start your career field with, but definitely not a company to stay with and maintain a career; the first initial stepping stone in a clinical lab setting.
Management absent
Patient Service Technician (Former Employee), Carson City, NVJune 25, 2015
Patient service center consistently understaffed.
Co-workers with below average work ethic and ability.
Management is rarely visible nor are they available.
Favoritism is a major problem.
Great work hours
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 25, 2015
LabCorp has great hours for a working mother and I enjoyed working at the Apex PSC. Very kind people and would recommend any phlebotomist to work at this PSC.
Good Compensation
Lab Operations Client Services (Former Employee), Westborough, MAJune 25, 2015
After my initial position was cut, they worked to keep me in the company and get me into another department. Pay was good too! Really boring though :(
Good people to work with.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Clinton, INJune 24, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: work midnites
I like my job with the exception of drawing blood on babies. I like the people I work with and knowing several of the people since it is my hometown.
Stay busy
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 24, 2015
Pros: Flexability
Cons: long wait to advance
Working for labcorp is okay. I like having a set schedule and flexablility to change it whenever needed. The main thing is that it takes a long time to get certified to move up to a different position.

1 2 3 4 5

About LabCorp

LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories – Read more

LabCorp Salaries