LabCorp

LabCorp United States Employee Reviews

good place to work
Phlebotomist/Floater (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 10, 2015
Floating between IOP's & PSC's where ever coverage is needed for that day, collecting blood processing and shipping. Data entry of patient demographics and insurance for billing purposes. Drug screens, Finger Prints, DNA testing and annual bio metrics all preformed on a daily basic. Everything about the job is easy when your a passionate worker hardest task is the driving when having to drive to several sites in one day especially if there is a great difference between them. Overall awesome job and a great company to work for.
It was a very fun work place I got along well with my co workers which helps
Billing Quality Control Coordinator (Former Employee), Dublin, OHMarch 10, 2015
Pros: we had employee appreciation day, and also christmas get together and dinner. their vacation package was great
Cons: we had 2 fifteen minute breaks per day and half hour lunch and benefits were ok
I worked a lot of spreadsheets with billing issues related to non paid claims and all were very different I worked them and researched on computer and websites to get information or contacted physician or patient. Overall wanted to please account and patient also did a lot of other duties from day to day related to Medicare/Medicaid billing and Advance Beneficiary Notices (ABN). I have training experience to internal and external staff to understand billing issues. I work very well with my co workers a very friendly outgoing person and like to have a career. I guess I would say collecting from patients that have no money was the hardest part but we worked out payment plan and the best part was everything I did my job was always revolving and I enjoyed learning and expanding my career.
Great people, not so great pay!
Molecular Genetics Technologist (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCMarch 10, 2015
coworkers are awesome, the pay is low, I enjoy the work, but would love to make more money! Work load isn't too much, steady work pace, some down time, occassionaly
Pays the mortgage!
Medical Assisting and Phlebotomy (Current Employee), USAMarch 9, 2015
Pros: raise yearly! earn vacation time fast!
Cons: none really...
It is great when you are on your own in an office setting.
Not micromanaged, and supervisors try to work with you about time off.
There a Short Time
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee), Herndon, VAMarch 8, 2015
Wasn't there very long. Left due to the job I accepted being very different from the job I performed. The group I left got laid off about a year after I left.
Productive and good work experience
Accessioner (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 4, 2015
Pros: healthcare
Cons: short lunches
The work day is repetitive. Come in get materials together and get to processing. I've learned to manage specimens, work efficiently, maintain high productivity. Management Is fair. The hardest part of the job is trying to get everybody up to par with productivity. The most enjoyable part is coming in knowing you are apart of helping patients.
Productive and fun place to work
Technologist/ Negative certifying scientist (Current Employee), Raritan, NJMarch 2, 2015
Lab corp is a productive and fun place to work at.
They have a wonderful management team and they will make sure that the environment at Labcorp is work friendly.
The house keeping staff is great at keeping the laboratory clean and fresh.
Great environment to work in
Phlebotomist/Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 2, 2015
Very flexible and many sites to work in. I was able to travel to different areas and experience different positions and level of work.
Great company to work for.
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 27, 2015
Excellent working conditions. Provides a culture of inclusion, respect, and fairness. Allows for input and growth. Great benefits and salary.
excellent supervisor. Great people to work with
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Greenville, NCFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: plb and company programs
Cons: none as of yet
I love what I do and the people that are here to give me help whenever I need them is awesome. They are friendly and I love not having anyone to look over my shoulder. There is a certain amount of trust and that is appreciated.
my work is very productive
Phlebotomist Specialist Technician (Current Employee), raritanFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: i like being a phlebotomist
Cons: some veins are very hard to get
a typical work day is once I sign then I then begin to call in patients one at a time and then I get all their information and enter it into the computer system and then I gather all my supplies to begin my draw and call my next patient. my coworkers are very helpful in getting any needed info from the doctors. I really enjoy my doing my job
work place
Site Coordinator/ Phlebotomy (Former Employee), Port Orange, FLFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: meetig different people
Cons: early morning hours
A typical day is drawing more than 50 people running a office keeping up with the team getting the customer out a good pace
preparing the blood to b trasnsported out
NOT PEOPLE ORIENTED
Administrator Assistant (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good supervisor
Cons: not good insurance
VE,RY BUSY,SOMETIMES STRESSFUL.I LEARNED A LOT OF MULTI TASKING SKILLS.I HAD A GREAT SUPERVISOR. I DEALT WITH..SOME GOOD AND SOME DIFFICULT CO-WORKERS.THAT WAS THE HARDEST PART OF MYJOB &NOT ENOUGHT HELP AT TIMES.THE BEST WAS HAVNG A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH MY CLIENTS.
Enjoyable work place
Specimen Accessioner/Data entry (Former Employee), Charleston, WVFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: very diverse work load, pleasant people to work with
Cons: sometimes hectic based on work load and deadlines
My favorite thing about this job was the fact that I was trained in many different job duties. I loved that if a co-worker was absent, anyone else could complete their tasks easily and accurately. It was a great change of pace learning and performing many different job duties. It also provided a great sense of accomplishment being able to ensure that all aspects of a co-workers tasks were complete and taken care of.
Fun Productive
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 24, 2015
I love everything about Labcorp it was a great learning experience on top of the dot urine test which I also have experience in perfect together.
Stressful and Poor Work Environment
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great salary
Cons: favortism, lack of teamwork
Although I would consider working for the company in the future however I would not work at the location where I was previously assigned. The staff was not friendly and there was an extreme lack of teamwork between employees. Management showed favoritism towards employees and there was an extreme lack of fairness.
Great Company
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee), Burlington, NCFebruary 22, 2015
I love working for LabCorp. Excellent pay...and always a challenge everyday. I love learning something everyday. Helping people is always a bonus.
productive and easy place to work
Phlebotomy Supervisor (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlabamaFebruary 20, 2015
great employees. Long days and weekends. all in all good employer.
long days and weekends for the supervisors to ensure that the service center is staffed to meet the needs of the clients.
good place
Senior Medical Laboratory Technologist (Current Employee), Burlington, NCFebruary 20, 2015
Good place to work, flexible, can easily move around different departments to learn other laboratory techniques. I will recommend this company to anyone in the laboratory industries
Love the clinic where I work but only see supervisor once a month or less.
MLT (Current Employee), Cordova, ALFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: only see supervisor once a month or less
Labcorp is a big corporation that doesn't take time to know its employers. I would rather work for a smaller company that actually knows my name.

About LabCorp

LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories – Read more

LabCorp Salaries