LabCorp

LabCorp United States Employee Reviews

Fun Productive
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 24, 2015
I love everything about Labcorp it was a great learning experience on top of the dot urine test which I also have experience in perfect together.
Stressful and Poor Work Environment
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great salary
Cons: favortism, lack of teamwork
Although I would consider working for the company in the future however I would not work at the location where I was previously assigned. The staff was not friendly and there was an extreme lack of teamwork between employees. Management showed favoritism towards employees and there was an extreme lack of fairness.
Great Company
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee), Burlington, NCFebruary 22, 2015
I love working for LabCorp. Excellent pay...and always a challenge everyday. I love learning something everyday. Helping people is always a bonus.
productive and easy place to work
Phlebotomy Supervisor (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlabamaFebruary 20, 2015
great employees. Long days and weekends. all in all good employer.
long days and weekends for the supervisors to ensure that the service center is staffed to meet the needs of the clients.
good place
Senior Medical Laboratory Technologist (Current Employee), Burlington, NCFebruary 20, 2015
Good place to work, flexible, can easily move around different departments to learn other laboratory techniques. I will recommend this company to anyone in the laboratory industries
Love the clinic where I work but only see supervisor once a month or less.
MLT (Current Employee), Cordova, ALFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: only see supervisor once a month or less
Labcorp is a big corporation that doesn't take time to know its employers. I would rather work for a smaller company that actually knows my name.
Productive and Good job overall
Data Entry (Former Employee), Albany, NYFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: great benefits, and pay
Cons: their policy is too strict and how they increase your pay.
Had work everyday, had help when needed and great employees. Only bad thing I would say about them is the strict error policy. I would go back there if I could though.
Fun place
Externship (Former Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 19, 2015
productive place ,great and fun place to work around different age groups, nice managers, flexible time and schedule overall wonderful environment to work
Great co-worker's
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Current Employee), Burlington, NCFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: short lunches and breaks
A typical day at work is lot's of work. I learned a lot working for labcorp. I learned about EIA testings, parasite ID's, PCR testing, slide readings, and a host of other great things. My co-workers are great. Very hard workers and always willing to learn new things. The hardest part of the job would be, the Dr's calling and demanding results. The most enjoyable part of the job is my co-workers. They are always willing to help you when you need it.
Great relationships
Patient Services Technician Specialist (Current Employee), Altoona, PAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: long days, 6 day weeks
I so enjoy the patients! They make every day different. I love to make them smile.
It is fast-paced and hectic at times, but over-all, it's a good job.
I believe it is a company that is growing tremendously.
Phlebotomy Services Technician (Former Employee), Mobile, ALFebruary 18, 2015
My day at LabCorp was pretty much like any other facility that provides specimen collection. It can be very busy and hectic, or sometimes it may be a slower pace. It is important to love what you do if you work in an industry that provides care for the health of others. I learned that sometimes what is structured legally on paper may not be the case in reality. Management at this company can be fair, however, some instances like many other companies people choose to avoid situations that may erupt conflict or interrupt revenue. Co-workers are like any other company as well. People are simply people, with various personalities, skill sets, education, character, and integrity.
I do not really view any part of my job as being difficult.
I enjoyed being able to make a difference in the lives of others.
Productive workplace.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: working at an iop is great.
Cons: everyone isn't on the same page, miscommunication
A typical day at LabCorp is busy the minute you walk in. I work at doctors' office during the week so I see about 250-300 patients a week. I absolutely adore my patients. I love being able to develope relationships with everyone. Some weekends I work at a patient service center. My only complaint is everyone isn't on the same page when it comes to assignments. It seems that we were all taught differently or weren't taught or told something at all. Other than miscommunication working for LabCorp is pretty decent.
great
student (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: laboratory setting
Cons: late hours
i was a ex-tern there and the time i was there was great, i meet some amazing people that was helpful, supportive and taught me a lot.
Fantastic Internship
Externship (Former Employee), EscondidoFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: great team, i was great at my job
All around wonderful experience, I was very proficient at my job and role. My team was very supportive and worked great together. So nice having my 'regular' patients come in and request me.
Great learning environment
Intern (Former Employee), San Diego CAFebruary 16, 2015
I got a lot of experience on collecting, processing, bulding, and loading of patient specimen in Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology, Immunology, Hematology, Immunohematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis and Body Fluids department. The trainer was friendly and very helpful.
fun place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2015
couseling and patient collection

different procedures

work in team of about 10, very high moving paste and facility

work load, and collection station set up.
Very busy, but productive and fun
Lab Assistant in Microbiology Pre-Analytical Bench (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 15, 2015
Good work place, with quality lab assistants/techs and technicians who care for what they do and show a lot of passion. Sometimes a little hectic with the work load when short staff due to sickness or leaves and vacations.
n/a
accessioner (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 13, 2015
accessioner, processor, data entry, factory-like work, good people to work with, supervisors didn't communicate with eachother
Past Experience
Intern (Former Employee), La Jolla, CAFebruary 12, 2015
My past experience with internship has offered me so much valuable information, not only about the industry and honing the finite skills I learned in school, but also lessons about the job market as a whole. Certainly the hardest part of the job was staying efficient with time management when business flow was steadily busy. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to connect to patients on a more personal or emotional level hoping that someday soon my work would aid in their medical well-being.
Great learning experience
Extern Student, 1 (Former Employee), 2060 Aborn, San Jose, CA 95121February 12, 2015
Pros: knowledgeable and friendly co-workers
Cons: shortage of phlebotomists
* A typical day at work included the morning rush which made up most of the 60 average patients we had in a day

* I had the chance to begin to perfect my VP technique

* Co-workers were experienced, willing to teach, and very friendly.

* The hardest part of the job was getting the morning rush in and out in a timely manner.

* The most enjoyable thing about the job is working with the patients.

About LabCorp

LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories – Read more

LabCorp Salaries