LabCorp

1.1K reviews

LabCorp Employee Reviews

Very Good Staff
Patient Service Technician (Current Employee), Bloomington, ILJuly 13, 2015
Pros: great staff and great benefits
Cons: need a lot of self discipline
great place to work. bosses and supervisors will work with you but are keen on not being taken advantage of. co workers are the best, they encourage and help when they can. takes a lot of self discipline to work in an office by yourself here to keep yourself on track
Same as for South East Division
Area Operations Manager (Current Employee), Mobile, ALJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Benefits and Health Insurance.
Cons: Unreasonable expections
Same company just a different JOB Requirement. More intense and stressful. More expectations and travel. Less time at home and family. Corporate control that does not have much room for exceptions
pst
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician (Former Employee), smyrna,delawareJuly 12, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: change in human resource staff
I worked for lab corp for almost 4 years. I enjoyed the company i worked for and the people I worked beside everyday. The management team cares little about the employees.
Very productive place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Being a Team Leader
Cons: Having better management
Working here was like a typical day at work. I learned how to deal or cope with different personalities, older and young and making sure that they were dong their job correctly and efficient
Great Place to Work
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Metairie, LAJuly 9, 2015
Pros: salary pay
Cons: getting paid once a month
Great Place to Work, Benefits, 401K, Stability at the job. The coworkers was dun to work with and the boss was great. I think they have relocated since then, but LabCorp was a fun place to work.
Company as a whole needs to better understand the job at hand.
Phlebotomist PST (Former Employee), Maryville, ILJuly 7, 2015
Pros: benefits are good
Cons: Alot of Supervisors that don't actually know the job
I originally was working for a company and Labcorp bought them out. I enjoyed my actual job and my original supervisor was great. Then Labcorp stated making rules that were not practical in the actually working of the job. I got sick and applied for the benefits I had been paying for and got the run around for 6 mos only for them to refuse the claim. I was not able to return and that ended my time working for them.
OUTGOING AND EXTREMELY QUICK LEARNER.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 6, 2015
Pros: FREE LAB WORK
Cons: 3RD SHIFT IS NOT FOR ME
I LOVE BEING A LAB TECH. IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW AND CHANGELLING. AND IT ALWAYS INVOLVING LEARNING NEW THINGS. LABCORP HAS TAKEN THAT TO AN ALL NEW HIGHER LEVEL FOR ME AND HAS SHOWN ME MANY FOR THINGS.
One of the nighmare corporations
Sr. Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: few
Cons: Many
Not a place for career progression. Nothing to duell on. I will move on. On a typical day you will have to sit for the supervisor many sessions
Wondeful Workplace
Phlebotomist Intern (Former Employee), St.louis, MOJuly 5, 2015
As a intern Labcorp open their doors with open arm. I truly believe that I learned everything I need to know to be a successful phlebotomist.
not bad
courier (Former Employee), arizonaJuly 3, 2015
mini van to drive around and pick up items other than that the pay is not too good, not enough to live off of twenty words required, not too interested in writing reviews
Great place to work at
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Burlington, NCJuly 2, 2015
I want to continue to grow and learn and I feel I cant do that here. I have been here for 6 here and I cant go any further and I know my job very well and I know there is always something new to learn but I want to keep learning more.
okay i guess
Phlebotomy (Former Employee), austin,txJuly 2, 2015
I really loved working for labcorp but management could use a bit tuning up,not willing to work with you as far as you being bounced around from one work site to another. being used as a float was not in my job description.
Excellent company to work for
Certified Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
There is never a dull day where I work. We are always busy, because it is a teaching hospital where I work, I am learning new things every single day. The co-workers I work with make it an even better place to work.

Most enjoyable part of my job is definitely the patients. I love to be able to talk to them and interact with them on a daily basis. When I draw their blood, I am able to help them set aside their anxiety and put them at ease.

Hardest part of the job is when I lose a patient if it be during a trauma, or to cancer. No matter the reason, it is never easy. But I rest assure knowing I made a difference in that patient if for only a moment in time.

Labcorp has great benefits. I can not say enough good things about my company.
Positive work environment
Patient Service Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 1, 2015
Pros: liked work hours and days off.
Cons: didn't have one set work place.
I felt very good about working for the company, but I became a float because I was able to fit in well in different work environments.
I loved working here
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Southaven, MSJune 30, 2015
I absolutely loved working at this job it is a very great place to work. Great management and they love caring for the patients and their Clients.
great company
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 29, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: na
Great Company to work for. Very flexible, non stress environment, work delegate appropriately. Management very supportive.
Could be fun could be stressful
Phlebotomy Intern (Former Employee), Peoria, AZJune 29, 2015
Pros: easy procedures
Cons: some people work more than others
I was an intern for about a month and in that time on of the co-workers got injured so he stopped going to work. We were understaffed and I was the one doing most of the draws. One of the other two workers there would help me instead of the other way around. Over-all they were nice people, but I felt exploited. Personally I think this company is good and treats their employees very well. Our supervisor – more... would go and help us sometimes. I learned a lot because since it was my internship I only knew how to draw blood. Sometimes I had some challenging people to draw blood from and it was satisfying to succeed on the draw. The hardest part for me was to be thrown with the pressure of having to act as if I was actually employed. The thing I liked most was that the workers were friendly and it was a great experience. – less
Fast pace, challenging and rewarding
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), Burlington, NCJune 29, 2015
Exciting work each day. Awesome professional co-workers and meaniful work that allows me to be fullfiled each day at work.
good place to work
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJune 28, 2015
lab corp is a good place to work.The co-works I am working with are very helpful.Get familiar with many machines for the tests.
Monotonous lab work
Medical Technologist/ Clinical Trials Specialist (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJune 28, 2015
Pros: strict 8hr shift meant lots of free time outside of work
Cons: Monotonous busy work
Factory type lab work with a mixed bag of people, minimal opportunity for advancement, part of a large corporate closure where hundreds lost their jobs.
Headquarters