LabCorp Employee Reviews

Great company
PHLEBOTOMIST (Current Employee) –  Raritan, NJOctober 27, 2017
I really don’t have anything negative to say about the company, except for not having enough availability for closer working locations to home. There was lots of long distance driving for assignments, but as long as your willing to travel they will keep you working.
Pros
Availability
Cons
Travel
Poor Leadership
PST Supervisor (Current Employee) –  HoystonOctober 27, 2017
Not the ideal place to work due to poor leadership. Management team is dishonest and does not care for it's employees. Need a complete management change.
Great money for the work
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 27, 2017
People are relaxed, work flow varies, pay is great, problems happen but are easily fixed. Opportunities come up to move to a different city, training is thorough.
Pros
Discounts on products free lab testing
overall a great company
Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist Extern (Former Employee) –  Flowood, MSOctober 26, 2017
if given the opportunity i would diffidently go back. the staff was beyond friendly and i really enjoyed every moment that i worked there. i would give it 10 stars actually
Ok place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 26, 2017
I loved working at LabCorp however I feel I was treated unfairly after a medical condition that I was trying to take care of. I loved working with patients, I was very good at my job and I have patients that would attest to that.
Great Training
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEOctober 25, 2017
Good company overall. Work overtime when you like. Great benefits.Hard to get out of a bad shift you were hired for. Understandably so, but leaves little to flexibility.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
3rd shift
Fun Workplace
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCOctober 25, 2017
I work in a doctor's office so I see patients all day and I am the only tech here to draw and collect labs for 12 doctor's. The office employees are very friendly and helps me as much as I need when I need it. I enjoy my job here because I see the same patients all the time in which I know some by name and when I'm out they won't allow other tech to draw labs for them.
Pros
Working in doctor's office
Total disaster!
LAB ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAOctober 24, 2017
typical work day was usually 12 hours, they don't give very good training at all, Management was a disgrace!! workplace culture nonexistent.

Hardest part of job was showing up everyday!! Not a joke!

The most enjoyable part?? Going home!
Pros
nothing stay away if at all possible! seriously
Cons
everything is a CON in this Plantation!
Labcorp was a wonderful place to work
Medial Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCOctober 24, 2017
LabCorp is a wonderful place to work. I really enjoyed my job. I did payroll, spreadsheets, pricing, billing, ordered supplies, set-new accounts up, credits... It was alot of work. Some days it was stressful. Expecially when you have two people needing you at the same nice. I started out at Labcorp doing customer service than data entry. Then moved up in the company and ran routes, I was automatically make a senoir service rep, because I was quick at learning all the routes. After a coulpe years, a job was listed needing a medical office Admin. Everyone wanted me to take it, So I had my interview and got the job. I traveled to all the and helped with training new employees.
Pros
Enjoyed talking on the phone to different people while they were out in the field, researching stuff that the accounts find wrong with something.
Cons
This job can be very stressful
I have job
Certified Phlebotomist Technician (Current Employee) –  Holly Springs, NCOctober 23, 2017
The the particular site that I am, is full of ups and downs. The people can tend to be a little personal. And when they are not giving that information the will you the cold shoulder.
Pros
Day shift job
Cons
The site I was in constantly called and they were novice to the industry.
Loved my job
Patient Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 23, 2017
Loved my job I will miss the patients if nothing else I loved helping my patients they were so important to me. It was a very busy workplace. You have to have patience and be understanding to every patient and donors need.
Pros
Fun place
Cons
Extremely busy
Labcorp
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GaOctober 22, 2017
I really enjoyed working at labcorp. The place was very relaxed and most of the employees got alone well. I learned alot relating to my my major in the medical field. I was also promoted to specimen processor which consisted of splitting blood specimens and spinning blood into plasma. It was a very cool learning experience.
Pros
Pay, Experience
Cons
The working hours
Balanced
Senior Tech (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCOctober 20, 2017
Balanced Compnay. Not good pay but there are some good benefits.Overall stressful environemnt. Many people always willing to leave. I spent 8 years but now I regret.
Pros
Paid Time off
Cons
not enough money
managers
Accounts Receivable Specialist- Medicaid Denials (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCOctober 20, 2017
you have to kiss butt to get anywhere, if you are happy just being a normal employee and has no intentions of moving up then you are good. Good paid holidays, vacations yearly lunch specials for everyone, all departments
Pros
good pay
Cons
they want to know even if you go to the rest room they want to know IT ALL
Its a very good work environment
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Hilton Head Island, SCOctober 20, 2017
It's a very good place of work Very well mannered and team work with all the employees The supervisor is amazing wish the company was throughout the United States
Specimen processing....
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 19, 2017
Low quality management
Coworkers are cut throat
It's the easiest job in the world but for some reason it's very stressful
One hour lunch break with all the health benefits provided
This is a great job if you are quiet, keep to yourself, don't question the methods used
Not a very friendly environment
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Poor management
working at labcorp
Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAOctober 19, 2017
We have been working with staffing shortages for far too long, supervisor ids too picky, a friend who has 25 years experience can't even get a job here, another one tried but the company that does the background check kept losing her paperwork
Pros
quarterly incentives, weekend incentive
Cons
staffing shortages
Family atmosphere
Patient Specialist Technician (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILOctober 19, 2017
Laboratory Corporation of America was working with family. Management and Staff were very close with made the work environment enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was having to float at times. I have had the opportunity to travel to three states with this company.
Pros
being able to transfer within the USA
Cons
worked short-handed
Specimen Processer
General Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 19, 2017
I process manual and upload requisitions that come in while maintaining appropriate temperature ranges for the specimens. I also before transferring to the lab was the trainer for all the employees of the lab that I currently work in. Still work as a trainer for the lab but am not paid as a trainer or have the title as trainer either. Lab Manager says that we do not have enough people for there to be a Trainer Position.
Benefits
Cons
Lacking recognition
Great benefits. Its hard to advance and hard to take time off.
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCOctober 18, 2017
Great benefits. Not family oriented. Have five weeks vacation but can never be off. Very stressful. If you need time off for appointment or child its very hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LabCorp. Our community is ready to answer.