Pros: free coffee
Cons: far parking lot
Liaison Electrical Design Engineering:
Excellent coordination and communication with engineering groups to: - Support project managers to develop project workplans. - Solve engineering problems with quality, manufacturing, installation and certification engineers. - Support design engineering changes proposals to ensure approval.
Wire Harness Installation Design Engineering:
- Excellent experience with wire harness installation, wire harness assembly and formboard design in the aerospace Industry. - Remarkable experience and technical knowledge with CAD/CAM software as CATIA V5.-Experience with electrical parts selection for wire harness based in material types and zone / section environmental compatibility. - Ability to perform design review meetings with engineering groups to ensure compliance and resolve all wiring routing issues. - Ability to perform functional requirements and mock-up Integration analysis of wire harness installation designs to ensure compliance with FAA requirements. - Knowledge and ability to select design wire installation primary support attachments, wire harness provisions and brackets based on the wire physical properties like gauge, weight, material and section of the aircraft.
Mechanical Design Engineering:
- Experience with design and development of mechanical parts, components and assemblies with sheet metal workbench. - Experience with materials and process selection for new mechanical parts and components. - Knowledge of aircraft modifications and interior products.
- Experience in manufacturing and development of – more... harnesses. - Ability to perform manufacturing support to the site. - Ability and knowledge in Continuous improvements Lean methodology.
- Ability to work with programming languages and designing softwares such as: Visual Basic, C++, CNC, GD&T, AutoCAD, Solid Works, Unigraphics, Ephysical and IVT.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook…).
- LANGUAGES: Spanish: Native, English: Bilingual. – less