Labor Finders Employee Reviews

Chill work place
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJuly 27, 2017
I would go early in the morning to check in so I could get to working either in my local location or either I'll work somewhere out of my local area. I'll do General Labor etc..
Convenient
Account Specialist/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 26, 2017
Fast paced and convenient location. Management will help whenever needed. Very competitive versus other job sites. Call outs can be bad so being on call for extra hours is a must.
Pros
1 hr lunch
Cons
Take their times with raises. High volume of call outs.
great agency
Temporary assignments (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 25, 2017
supervisor was very helpful, on task and very goos at communicate assigment and places to go, good background to help to do my best and provice good service
Pros
good place to work
Cons
none at the moment
Friendly
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 22, 2017
They usually have good jobs that close and their good about matching your skills with jobs. I would refer anyone without a felony and looking for a quick job
Pros
Paid daily, jobs are usually repeats
Cons
Outside mostly, hours vary
recommend
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 18, 2017
straightforward company, what you see is what you get. paid daily which is nice and the staff is friendly. you decide your own schedule, if you want to work tomorrow call ahead, if not call when you're ready to work again.
Do not recommend for most people.
GENERAL LABORER (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAJuly 15, 2017
It is hourly grunt work for minimum wage. You may get work today, maybe not. If you miss a call for available work, you will be put on hold for at least a week, if not longer. Poorly managed.
Pros
Paid daily
Cons
Grunt work
Temp
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJuly 13, 2017
Because it was a temp to agency. I worked different company doing the same thing. praying I would get hired on. but now of us received a job. we would get there at 6am and leave at 5pm. still hoping they would tell us they were keeping us.
Pros
we were paid every week
Cons
part time work
A Job
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  highway 16 Canton MsJuly 11, 2017
control traffic for the safety of the workers and traffic while the streets are getting paved. Advised co-worker of on coming traffic using a stop sign to hold traffic.
Great place
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 9, 2017
You learn a lot with them and there very patient and understanding , I would highly recommend them in getting experience in the construction field and the people you work with are great .
good company
Temp Labor (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJuly 8, 2017
Have had great success I believe if a hard working individual is prompt and punctual this establishment will keep you working, They are looking for the best of the best. Do your assignment well everyday and you will go far
Future trades with life growing perfections, professional development.
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Madisonville, LAJuly 4, 2017
The company provides outwear for all workers. The time sheets are complete and stamped daily processing for payday. Hours and busines grow fast , from full time employment and part. Categories of all skills or certificates are hired.
Pros
1:00 lunch brake
Cons
Free mileage.
Employees are a bit forgetful and rude, wasn't planning properly.
General Labor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 3, 2017
A typical day at work would be showing up at 6 a.m. Waiting for work to come through the computer, after that I would work hard for hours doing all I can to help on my part. I worked in any weather. I learned a lot from the job's that I was assigned to at Labor Finders. I learned to use numerous hand tool's and also how to better communicate with the team I work with. It taught me how to sleep on time and wake up on schedule. The workplace was very different a lot of the times due to being called to different locations daily. There honestly was no hard part on the job, as I mentioned I am a very hard worker and I accomplish what I set up for myself/tasks. The most enjoyable part was the new things I learned while working under different industries.
Pros
Daily Pay
Cons
Healthcare benefits
Fair place to work.Not much advancement oppurtunities.
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJuly 3, 2017
In the few months I worked for labor finders,it was average.mostly hard general labor.not much room to advance.Management was nice and fair.Co-workers were hit and miss.
Pros
Cons
Not steady work, low pay.
Good staff
Labor (Former Employee) –  Okeechobee, FLJuly 1, 2017
Day labor so really depends on the job you get. When i was in need they have always been there for me. Good staff. Never had an issue of not being put on a job.
Pros
work hard good chance of finding a more perm job
Cons
its a labor finder group jobs may not always come
There Ok
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 30, 2017
They can be very cheap at times but when your the Branch Manager its your business and I liked the fact that they let you run it like it's your business. The way a business should be ran.
Exciting workplace
General Laborer/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 29, 2017
Fast paced environment which seemed not to be a cvhallenge for someone such as myself who is no stranger to hard work and enjoy being in the company of others who also work hard
Great place to get started if you looking for a job
Laborer/Helper (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 27, 2017
It's not a career somewhere to get started a great way to save your money stay out of trouble pay pay rent just to have some little gas is not that big of a company is day-for-day not guaranteed a job
Pros
Advance money for bus fare
Cons
You have to have a vehicle sometimes you work late at night
Labor finders review
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDJune 26, 2017
Great company that cares about its employees, and places them in position to excel at job placement. Gave me daily job placement as well as daily pay.
Flagger/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 26, 2017
Working for Labor Finders was an experience. Waking up early to try an be among the first ten was also a hustle but once you were placed on an assignment, that's basically where or when you began to make money.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Standing all day while flagging
Undesired Job
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOJune 23, 2017
Not the ideal job for the permanent job seekers. This is just for temprary job seekers needing quick money. I would never go back to this place the building was discusting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Labor Finders. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9