Labor Finders

Labor Finders United States Employee Reviews

Great way to a Full time job
Day Labor worker (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 21, 2015
Pros: Just great people to work with and for
Cons: 3 am on call shifts, having to be on accident scene and fixing guard rails and other within a specific time period
I -got my job with DBI, Inc (DeAngelo Brothers, Inc) with them, at the same time I was always being requested by various companies and they really take care of there workers, THEY CARE.
productive and fun
Construction Laborer (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAApril 13, 2015
Team players. Strategic thinkers. Inspirational leaders. That’s who you’ll find at KFC’s corporate headquarters and around the field. Dedicated people like you, who are blazing a trail toward success with our rewarding and fun careers. From Field Managers, to Food Innovators, to IT Professionals, here you’ll find a menu of promising opportunities.
Union Work
Day-labor employee (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 7, 2015
I enjoy the out doors, meeting new people and learning new things but most of all I like to travel around and see new things.
Awesome place to work.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Sparks, NVApril 2, 2015
Pros: Lots of hours.
Cons: Not enough jobs to be sent out on.
I learned operate a forklift in a safe and efficient manor. The hardest part of the job was knowing that the job was going to end. Everyone that i worked with was enjoyable to be around.
Day Labor
Construction Laborer (Former Employee), Delray Beach, FLMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Good for a little cash in your pocket
Cons: low wages and very little long term opprotunity
Labor finders was a Day Labor pool. Some days you would have work some days you wouldn't. It was helpful in between jobs. Some days labor finders had back breaking labor and some days it was reasonable.
WASTE OF TIME
Pipe fitter (Former Employee), Victorville, CAMarch 24, 2015
YOU MUST BE AT THERE LOCATION AT 6AM NOT TO MENTION THAT THEY ARE NOT GUARANTEE TO FIND YOU A JOB THAT DAY IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HOME AND GO BACK THE NEXT DAY , WASTE OF TIME , GAS , AND MONEY AS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB THEY DON'T CARE AS LONG AS YOU SHOW UP, AND TO TOP IT OFF THEY GIVE YOU TONS OF PAPER WORK TO FILL OUT, AT THE END THEY NEVER CALL YOU.
its a job
Production Associate (Former Employee), Simpsonville, SCMarch 23, 2015
it was not my ideal job but it was better than nothing the job was not hard if u listen and pay attention to detail I learned that they make cakes and muffins that we but in the stores
Learning various jobs and gaining experience in different fields.
Laborer (Current Employee), Fair Oaks, CAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: learning about different aspects in the business world.
Cons: low pay
Basic labor jobs; Learning new things; Meeting various people/backgrounds/experiences; Dayshift position; Monday thru Friday workweek; Great other guys to work with-no lazy co-workers.
it was ok because of the people you work with.
General Contract Laborer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 16, 2015
every day it was a deffrent job did not like it to much.we had to be there 5 inthe morining so you can get work.but i learned a lot of diffrent things like putting up tents, fix cars,landscaping.
it was ok because of the people you work with.
General Contract Laborer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 16, 2015
Good Job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Albany, GAMarch 8, 2015
Good place to work for and through. Co-workers were helpful and friendly. Employees were warm and friendly some more than others. Hardest part of the job is knowing your employers.
job was worst i ever had i just showed up and did what was asked of me
carpender/general labor (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAMarch 3, 2015
Cons: low pay
ther was no typical days every day could bring something new at a different pay rate. learned lots of patience working whih new people everyday. low pay lots of hard work. didn,t enjoy this job at all
Labor Finders
General Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Newnan, GAFebruary 25, 2015
Good Environment!!
Work with different companies.Learn new skills right away.Better than any other temp. I've worked for in the past.
A good place to work for if your into everyday pay
Laborer (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLFebruary 25, 2015
A typical day you come in at 5 and wait for your name to be called. If you bust your behind they work you more if you show your behind the cut you off.
meet new workers everyday
Laborer (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCFebruary 19, 2015
on a typical day id wait for a ticket to go on various jobs, you never know who you will be going out with on your ticket so getting along with people can be challenging
Enjoyed the variety of jobs and the flexible schedule
Laborer (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: variety of jobs
Cons: had to get there at 5am
I enjoyed the flexible schedule, getting to meet new people and learn new things. For the most part I was doing construction clean up, hurricane relief work at the Beau Rivage Casino.
The company dealt with me professionally, courteously, and personally. Very refreshing!
Laborer (Former Employee), Santa Maria, CAFebruary 11, 2015
The jobs were many times challenging -- which made for an interesting experience. The managers were always encouraging and friendly.
I would have to say that I loved working for Labor Finders.
Laborer (Former Employee), Bismarck, NDFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: you were never out of work, you always got payed the same day so you always had money.
Cons: there was alot of waiting.
I loved working for labor finders because you were never out of work, there was always someone looking for a laborer to help them get the jobs done they did not have the time to do themselves. The staff that ran the desk was always friendly people to deal with and they always showed that they cared about those who worked for them.
Temporary labor
Temporary Laborer (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FlFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: minimum wage
Cons: work when i needed
I needed a temporary job and worked at Walmart mostly doing stock work it was a quick way to make money. I was temporarily in Florida and looking to make extra money.
Decent place to work for
Laborer (Current Employee), Sanford, FLFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: lots of work, always being called for work.
Cons: never knowing what kind of work, sometimes called on short notice.
Friendly staff, always have work, daily work, daily pay. Always a different job, different cities, different environments.

1 2 3 4 5