Labor Finders Employee Reviews

Worked flagger and labor
Flagger/Laborer (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Workinh overtime was great.
Worked out side with construction company learned about survey land before road to be filled. Worked at warehouse and cleaned buildings before company moved in. Cleaned houses before people moved in. Had lots of different jobs working there.
Friendly atmosphere.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Albany GaAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Management listened to all employees
Cons: Short breaks
I learned mostly inventory. How to ship products on time. Never be late. Mostly I learned how to be a team player. Love my job
It was hard work but nothing I couldn't handle.
Laborer (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Sometimes Free Lunches
Cons: No Benefits, Minimum Wage, and If you had to travel far like out of the county, you would have to have your own gas money, If you didn't have any Transportation and had to ride with another worker from Labor Finders, Its was mandatory you had to give them gas money upfront.
Basically, I would show up at Labor Finders at 5 o'clock a.m. Monday through Saturday. There's a 50/50 chance that I would get sent out on a daily ticket. Most of the time the jobs are easy. I got along with all my co-workers. The hardest jobs where the jobs unloading Trucks which was still pretty easy to me. I especially liked working for this company in Pelham, AL called Star Construction. On that particular job I just directed Traffic.
Produtive workplace. Day work for day pay.
GENERAL LABORER (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 11, 2015
General day labor. Early morning dispatch for work varying from landscaping, construction labor, convention set-up/take-down to apartment maintenance and repair. Enjoyable and supportive management staff and co-workers.
outside work
General Helper (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 10, 2015
general labor. work anywhere inside and out. different climates different times to start work. very open and broad. nice place to start and get your feet in the door
They were very helpful finding me work.
Laborer (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 8, 2015
Get there at opening and stay there till closing.Learned a lot of different trades.The co-workers were very helpful and teaching me there knowledge.
Great in beginning but too many management changes thru out
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Evans, GAAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Commissions
Cons: Advancement
At first when I was recruited to join their team it was a complete overhaul of internal staffing. And even when I was let go due to another restructure; it just did not seem like the Corp had a handle on the opportunity of growth in Augusta. The internals are geared around Peers instead of Business.
Heavy Equipment Opperator
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Vero Beach, FLAugust 7, 2015
I was working with Bluegoose Inc. In Florida running Heavy Equipment. I was running trackhoe, frount end loaders, end dumps, construction of for a orange feild.
its a good working job it help alot
(Freelance Worker) Various - Lumber Company (Former Employee), thomasville gaJuly 22, 2015
labor finders is a good place to work they help you find jobs quick i learn alot of new trades working with they and gain alot of job histoy with them
JOBS WERE SCARCE SOMETIMES
Laborer (Former Employee), Laurel, MDJuly 16, 2015
Pros: GAIN EXPERIENCE IN DIFFERENT FIELDS
Cons: JOBS CLOSING OR RUNNING OUT OF FUNDS
IT WAS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE JOB SERVICE EXCEPT FOR REPEATS (PEOPLE WHO HAD RETURN TO JOBSITE TICKETS) GOT TO GAIN EXPERIENCE IN DIFFERENT JOB FIELDS
No work - life balance
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Brandon, FloridaJuly 14, 2015
Pros: great compensation, opportunity
Cons: micro managing
I am not afraid of hard-work but there is no work / life balance. Flexible in scheduling for the most part but expect 50-60 hours week and you will not be appreciated for it. Lots of micro-managing as well.
great
Labor Worker (Current Employee), Jupiter, FLJuly 11, 2015
would enjoy more pay, but very satisfied with the work. the company always have work days but could use a little bit more organization
It's okay when I came with 0 and got offered something
Recycling Technician (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJuly 8, 2015
a typical day was extremely hot and dirty because I worked outside in the heat but at least we were allowed to take breaks when needed
co-workers were okay except the one training me wanted to be a little
to bossie/controlling the hardest part was baleing the plastic and the cardboard, and the most enjoyable part of the day getting the work done at a reasonable hour of the day
this company is semi- worth while in the sense that it is a Temporary job being offered daily. No permanent work, no benefits, no 401k, no retirement.
Laborer Temporary Contractor (Current Employee), 1305 Simpson Way suite # H Escondido,Ca. 92029July 5, 2015
Pros: they will try to keep you employed
Cons: short 10 miute breaks, no health care, no full time permanent work garantee
A Typical day at work is pretty much like a contractor job any where else. show up at 6a.m to get picked for job contracts available. what i learned is to be greatful for every contract job i get. and i learned a variety of jobs and got a variety of experience as i went along. for example, bakery sanitation, construction clean up,party rental helper,loader/ unloader, production assembler,warehouse fork lift driver. I learned better work time management and the management at work are a great group of people ,they are very nice. My co- workers from my company and i get shuffled around to different jobsites so we rarely see each other. The hardest part of the job is having to let go of a contract job after 6 months and not having the security of a job or a pay check until another job is available. the most enjoyable part of the job is having a job to go to every day and earning a pay check
Productive and fun place to work at
General Laborer (Former Employee), Fayetteville NCJune 28, 2015
Working for labor finders gave me an opportunity to do a lot of different types of work, from carpentry work to moving and storage. I learned a lot working for them.
Fast pace, very busy company
Branch Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 16, 2015
Pros: the money was good, good benefits
Cons: really fast pace, stress
You make good money but you work hard for it, lots of pressure and very fast pace environment, co workers are the best. Enjoy the sales part of the Job you get to get of the office.
Productive and fun place to work.
Construction Worker, Clean-Up (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJune 12, 2015
Cons: Our breaks were very short
Construction site clean-up on the outside in the weather, some days we could not work because of rain or cold. Some of the workers were hard to get along with, and did not want to work together.
If you need work they have plenty of it
Day Laborer/Professional Cleanup (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJune 11, 2015
Pros: Paid Daily
Cons: Paid Daily
If I know Any fellow person in a bind with job security, I tell them to check out & apply @ Labor Finders They have it set up within their own corporation to pay out daily.
I LOVE TO WORK
WHERE EVER THEY SEND ME LABOR (Current Employee), ARNOLD MO.63010June 4, 2015
IT WAS FUN WORKING FOR THEM I NEED LONG TREM WORK BEEN WORKING FOR A TEMP FOR A LONG TIME IT'S TIME TO STEP IT UP AND SETTLE DOWN AND WORK LOND TREM
Average
Administrative/Clerical (Former Employee), VictorvilleJune 4, 2015
Pros: I was earning a living
Cons: temp jobs, no benefits of any kind
They are friendly and asked when I saw them weekly how things were going at my temp job. It seemed that it was all business and that my placement was just that to be there temporarily and there was no room for advancement or finding a permanent position.