Labor Ready Employee Reviews

Found 2,645 reviews matching the search
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 22, 2017
I loved the fact that many different type of people had a second chance to earn a income. I actually worked for the Company and not as a labor but I recommend them to anyone thats looking to be employed.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
couldnt employ everyone
nice day at work
Dish Washer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILFebruary 22, 2017
my review was good It was a good work place safe I learned how to use the dishwasher new ways to do things this one person came to me and ask me an question and yell at me I stayed clam and said to her that I'm sorry for what had happen but u have to clam down before I would have to go get the manager
Typical day labor
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2017
If you are looking for daily labor positions, this is the place to go. Recently acquired by TrueBlue, things seem as though they may improve the general work environment.
they dont pay well
Temp Employee (Former Employee) –  bowling green, KYFebruary 21, 2017
they dont pay well at all. they rip you off with pay to put more money in their own pockets. and all they do is send you jobs you can or cant work. they dont limit the search criteria based on background check.
Pros
everyday pay
Cons
they dont pay well
Hard working and potentially dangerous
Laborer Worker (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAFebruary 21, 2017
Here at Labor Ready was a fairly new ideal of work for me as well. It was great for me because of the ability to get pay out on the same day. This was a cool perk for me, however many of the work consists of construction, in which that is not my field.
temp agent
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 21, 2017
what i loved was the hours of the job and the people i met but i also did not like the hours when they became short for the ones who did want to work
Slave Labor
General Laborer, Daytona Beach (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 21, 2017
The title says it all. Hard, filthy, dangerous work for rock-bottom wages. No benefits, no security, no respect.

Only the desperate work here.
Pros
Cons
Think of a con...yep, that's right.
assortment job
Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAFebruary 20, 2017
labor ready was a good place if your in between jobs. they will get you on your feet until you can find a full time placement. the pay isnt the best but its just temporary.
Day and night laborers daily pay
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 19, 2017
Day and night laborers daily routine for workers some time great pay some time not great people and other people you just avoid. General labour work, flagging.
Pros
UP'S AND DOWNS.
Cons
UP'S AND DOWNS.
Great company to work with when fast cash is needed.
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  York, PAFebruary 19, 2017
A great company to work with when fast cash is needed. Excellent CEO and job opportunities. Suitable for peoples of all three shifts.
Pros
Quick Cash when needed, this helped me a great deal when work wasn't available for me.
Cons
Woring as a tempt agent may not always be dependable.
It was an OK Place to work
DISTRICT DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS/BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  NE OhioFebruary 17, 2017
You worked from very early in the morning until very late at night - some days were split shifts which I did not care for - not much back up from upper management.
Pros
Compensation and Benefits
Cons
Work ethics and work place
Labor work
Labor (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLFebruary 17, 2017
This job gives a variety of different labor work for a small wage. Minimum wage. Safety applies to this job too as well. Such as a hard hat and steel toe boots.
(3 month contract) Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAFebruary 16, 2017
Great temp agency. I worked with people that were great. everyone worked well with each other. the management were nice. the hardest part of the job were long hours but the pay was good.
Good
Worker (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAFebruary 16, 2017
Good, how to be a dedicated worker, management was ok could have been better. loved the working environment. loved working with different people and getting to do different jobs.
Sanitation Worker
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 16, 2017
I stayed very busy working on the back of a trash truck. I did a lot of walking and running throwing trash on the back of the trash truck. The hardest part was staying hydrated.
N/a
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALFebruary 16, 2017
A typical day at work was okay. I learned a lot we did a lot of different stuff. The hardest part was dealing with some of the people that worked. I enjoyed getting paid everyday
same day work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 16, 2017
Good for day to day work to put money in your pockets especially during difficult times. Assignments were fairly easy even for the untrained employee.
Productive and fun place to work at.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAFebruary 15, 2017
Labor Ready is a very good company.They place you on very good jobs that may lead you to a possible career and place you in a very good situation overall.
Make you pay for their mistakes
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hesperia, CAFebruary 14, 2017
This company makes mistakes on your time cards. They had over paid me not to my knowledge then days later requested I sign a consent form to pay them back. I refused because the employee shouldn't be the one to pay for the mistakes of management. I didn't do anything wrong, they did. Also the pay is lousy enough for the hard labor they send you to.
Pros
paid daily, no experience needed
Cons
hard work for cheap pay, can get hurt
Good job easy smooth get paid daily
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, MAFebruary 14, 2017
Early but ready to work I learned a lot of building things. Management is great the culture always improving. The hardest part is lifting heavy equipment up many stairs. The most enjoyable part of the job when your name is called for a job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Labor Ready. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8