Labor Ready Employee Reviews

Found 2,106 reviews matching the search
Day labor temp agency.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 7, 2016
Day labor work. Various job skills learned. Friendly professional staff. Hardest part of job is waiting for work. I like working in new job positions.
sometimes people dont work with you
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXFebruary 7, 2016
a typical day your hours vary . i learned about how to do some more things better. co workers worked together and helped some didnt want to . managemnet sometimes didnt work to well with workers .the hardest part of the job was the cold . the most enjoyable part was meeting new friends
i enjoy learning new things on the daily
housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Newhall, CAFebruary 5, 2016
A typical day of work with me starts by drinking my coffee and making sure i have all my things in order to start my route. i try to not let my personal feelings get to me during the day.
Get sent to different Workplaces, New people, New Opportunities
Labor Worker (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 5, 2016
Its a nice job, pay was lousy, but I enjoyed meeting new people from other states. There is always something interesting going on, but for the most part I dio not stray from my assigned work, unless I am given a break.
Pros
Meeting People, Flexible hours
Cons
Short breaks, On feet for many hours straight, Bad Pay
Pretty cool place!
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 3, 2016
This was a temp agency. They did their very best to make sure everyone got hours every week. They also went out of there way to work around transportation issues. They were good people.
the labor ready expeience is great
Labor Technician (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILFebruary 1, 2016
temporary service daily
day to day learning and nothing extensive
management was great
co workers were great
hardest part of the job was the fact it was not permanent
best part of the day is that i learned valued ideas the would last
Poor Management
Temp Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHJanuary 29, 2016
The work culture is terrible and it seems that everyone was out for themselves. After working for a short time, it feel like I was apart of a scam job. I was very unhappy with the manager, he didn't seem to care at all about anything.
temporary Employment
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MIJanuary 29, 2016
As far as staffing services go...they get the job. I was unsatisfied with having various job assignments but the continuously kept me employed. For that I am grateful
Not very good
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 29, 2016
I would attend briefing for assignment, arrive at work location, management and clients at work locations never greeted or expressed positive character toward Labor Ready Staff, attending Labor Ready supervisors lazy and disrespectful, payroll didn't want to pay on time and I never received another work opportunity. The work that was asked of me, is against my culture and I was told there was nothing else for me.

Working outside in the rain while storming, wasn't asked to come inside or given any hospitality.

I enjoyed working in Georgia better
Pros
Nice work areas
Cons
Nothing too much positive
Labor Ready/ Advanced Disposal
Trash Collector (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJanuary 27, 2016
There was route work involved in this job working outside in all weather conditions. We went to different areas of the suburbs to collect trash or recycle depending on what the company wanted to use you for that day. Sometimes you had trucks that did not operate fully and would make your job very strenuous. This was a very physical job it was not a job that everyone is cut out for. Some of the workers were great to work with some were racists. I liked that I could get paid to work out.
Pros
This company will be taken over by the union, it was a great way to stay in shape
Cons
Trucks not kept up, some staff not positive, and the temporary workers treated badly
Great opportunity
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Yuba City, CAJanuary 27, 2016
they expanded my skill set and helped me put my foot in the door. was a great start up job and met a lot of nice people that made you cant help but let out a smile everyday.
Good company with many opportunities
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORJanuary 26, 2016
Great Management and growth opportunities with a good balance between home and work. Good communication and technology to help you achieve your company goal
It was exciting & educational.
Machine Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 25, 2016
The experience was great, and we were able to get paid daily vs. weekly. I was able to meet new people and had the opportunity of learning new jobs.
Pros
got paid daily, flexibility was great, met new people.
Cons
Work was not always guarantee or on a busline.
i love working there
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 24, 2016
its an temporary job.its not the best work in the world.but its something to make some money.some extra money on the side
productive an a great workplace
Temporary Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAJanuary 22, 2016
working at labor ready was a great way to start your day. i would start by picking up my time sheet, head to a workplace which was reasonable an fair with co-works who never brought me any problems or troubles. there was never a time a had a hard time at work just hard work. i enjoyed just being able to get out and work.
great place to work with friendly staff that keep you busy.
Putaway (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 22, 2016
Come in ask what they have in the upcoming weeks or the day of. They assign you a job. Go over a packet with you on what you would need, rules and safety. I enjoy the people that work with you. I've learned how to work with all kinds of ages and people. Team work has broadened its ways there for me.
Pros
Pay you the same day of the job.
Work experience
Assist customers (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJanuary 22, 2016
I enjoy working in a clean and friendly work environment. I enjoy assisting others when needed and would be willing to begin at entry level to management.
Pros
I enjoy working with others.
Cons
I only have two hands.
Able to get you a job as soon as something opens.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJanuary 21, 2016
This is a place that found me jobs when i needed it the most. If you were dependable, they would find you a job and keep you in mind when putting you somewhere to work. The only bad thing is that if there was no one who needed help that day, you don't work.
Pros
If you work hard for them, they work hard for you.
Cons
Sometimes there is no work.
I work hard and got the job done
machine operator (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 21, 2016
learn a lot had fun getting to know everyone.they act as those that your family,the job pay goods, and the company was up to date.managment was god as it can get
Fun place to work for
On call labor (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert Country, CAJanuary 21, 2016
I ahve been very happy with the Labor Ready experience. The variety of positions made it possible to secure employment. Although they do not pay benifits to the on call staff.
Pros
variety of opportunities to work
Cons
No Benifits