Labor Ready
1,773 reviews

Labor Ready Employee Reviews

VERYSUPPORTIVE IN HELPING ME MAINTAIN EMPLOYMENT IN TOUGH TIMES.
LABORER (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJMay 28, 2015
Pros: STEADY WORK
Cons: NOT ENOUGH HOURS OF WORK
ARRIVE ON THE SITE READY TO WORK,CONTACT SUPERVISOR,GET INSTRUCTIONS,START WORK.THERE IS NO HARD JOB.MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB IS FINISHING.
Trueblue-Labor Ready and CLP
Multi-Unit Training Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas NVMay 28, 2015
Pros: Trueblue is very people orientated.
Cons: Every company has it's challenges, some more than others, however i'm not sure I would have a lot of negative things to say.
75% of my daily activity was driving sales, both in new business as well as growth of current business. This would be done through networking, direct business to business sales, word of mouth and inbound calls.

As a multi unit manager I was also tasked with the professional growth of my staff as much as I was with the financial growth of my units.

Being able to operate in a sales environment and an operations environment has it's challenges however, done right, has big rewards.

I spent ten and a half years with Trueblue and, for unexpected reasons, I now find myself looking for another growth orientated company.
DAILY PAY
FORK LIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee), HUNTSVILLE ALMay 26, 2015
Pros: DAILY PAY
Cons: SOME JOBS ARE NOT WORTH IT
IT PAYS DAILY,THEY CALL WHEN SOMETHINGS AVAILABLE..ALWAYS ON CALL JOBS.GOING TO DIFFERENT JOBS AND LEARNING DIFFERENT SKILLS IS A PLUS
There When You Need Them
Temporary Support Staff (Former Employee), Rochester, MNMay 25, 2015
Labor Ready is great temporary employment to work for when you are in between regular jobs. You will put in an honest days work and get paid the same day.
Agency help those who are trying to make ends meet
General Laborer/Recycling Assistant Supervisor. (Former Employee), Newark, NJMay 25, 2015
I enjoyed working for the agency the work was versatile and always learned new things in the workforce.The jobs were different but fare.
n/a
Retail Associate (Former Employee), MichiganMay 22, 2015
Labor Ready is a pretty organized and maintained temporary agency. It is a lot more organized than others I have worked with
good
Construction Laborer (Temporary) (Former Employee), Santa Maria, CAMay 21, 2015
had fun working for them. did a lot of different jobs mostly construction and good wages learn different job skills went to different locations.
job details expressed daily for different locations and job assignments.
Laborer (Former Employee), Flint, MIMay 21, 2015
Pros: daily job details, with daily pay
Cons: no promising long term
Straightforward work place, with day labor focus. Some job opportunities, may eventually offer long term employment. The job pays daily and settle diverse job details daily.
Hopefully you have better luck than I did
TEMP LABORER (Former Employee), Fresno, CAMay 21, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Everything
I tried to get a job through this temp agency and it truly was a nightmare. The management had no clue how to track an application I put in the same day. The people in charge tell you that they will contact you with information of new jobs available in the area even after asking in person they completely ignored requests. They don't have good communication between employees to bosses. Temp agency's I have dealt with have gotten away with far too much. Its not first come first serve its who the people in the office decide should get to go. Too many people are hungry for work and struggling to get a days pay for companies like this to go against the first come first serve policy.
Productive positive workplace to grow as a person in a fun learning career.
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), El Cajon, CAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Good work enthnics positive and work enviorment
Cons: none
Call to inform Labor Ready that I'm at the job. I'm always learning new skills from a day to day bases. Management and staff sometimes check up on me and to see if I am doing my job. Hardest part of the job is leaving cause I will work until the next day. I enjoy working for labor ready great place to grow in skills and trades.
great opportunistic job service
laborer (Current Employee), buffalo, nyMay 19, 2015
A very nice job opportunity. The work environment was, and is, comfortable. The management team is very clear and makes sure to inform me of any and all job opportunities. As well as making sure I understand what the job is.
its alot of favortism
Temp Labor (Current Employee), albany nyMay 19, 2015
Pros: get paid everyday
Cons: work like a slave for little to nothing
they dont really put u to work. u work and get paid like u r a slave.. some of the job sites are not safe. a typical day is long and hard. i learned in a lot of places that are not safe u always have to be alert. some of my co workers have been pleasant to work with. some of the jobs constant feet work but they sometimes refuse to give u breaks and talk to u like u are nothing. getting off work
Very hard job with low pay and no benefits.
General Laborer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Great overall labor experience.
Cons: No benefits.
Very difficult job to keep morale at a high level, wages were very low. The workers were not always of the highest of character and the jobs were of the dirtiest of there kind.
Job assignments are straight forward
Cashier (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 18, 2015
They will give you everything you need when assigned. Most of the time you will be assigned with the same co-workers. Sometimes you'll get the same job if you do it well.
I truly liked working there or i wouldn't have been there so long
General laborer (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 18, 2015
Pros: Always nice people
Cons: No benefits
A very busy place until lately. I assume the jobs I wanted kind of ran out. I did a lot in my typical shift. I stocked shelves and transported products to their right destination.
Temp Agency
Line Worker (Former Employee), Southgate, MIMay 17, 2015
Labor Ready is a temp agency. You can have many different jobs through them. Once all their paper work is filled out, you wait for a call and let them know if the job is what you would want or wait for something else to come along.
fast paced customer service oriented place to work
Operation Specialist (Current Employee), Thornton, COMay 17, 2015
Pros: meet different types of people, great benefits, has stepped into the 21st century
Cons: losing personable feel, has become too "technological", doesnt feel like you have support
very busy fast paced workplace with a huge emphasis on customer service. Finding the right employee for the customer. definitely need to be a people person.
typical day in the office starts at 530am reviewing emails, dispatching employees to their respective jobs, answering phones, paying employees out, doing applications & interviews, contacting customers to make sure jobs are going well. The hardest part is finding employees for all the jobs scheduled for the day. The most enjoyable part of the day is the satisfaction of completing all tasks required for the day.
on the go job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Hartford, CTMay 14, 2015
Pros: getting paid daily
Cons: No long turn employement
This position was as needed. A temp agency that had short term positions all over. One day you could be helping out in a nursery and the next setting up a store for new openings.
Nice Cafe Clean And Calm Place
Dishwasher/Server (Current Employee), Santa Barbara, CAMay 14, 2015
Pros: Free meals
Cons: Short breaks, not high enough wages, constance change in scheduling
I would get there. Place my bag in the safe room on the shelf. Put an apron on, and walk into the back to the kitchen to start my shift. Separating all the dishes and running them through the washer. So there clean and ready to put out to the next customers that need them.
flexible schedule
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Iowa City, IAMay 12, 2015
Pros: fleixble and pay daily
Cons: jumping from job to job and travel time
Temp svc, was sent out to random jobs. I mostly did dish washing jobs for labor, for banquets and weddings. work under very little management. Hardest part of the job was getting wet and best part was getting the job done.

1 2 3 4 5

About Labor Ready

We are always in need of dependable people who are ready to serve the growing needs of our customers. Labor Ready is an equal – Read more

Labor Ready Salaries