Labor Ready
1,817 reviews

Labor Ready Employee Reviews

productive
General Laborer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 4, 2015
Pros: daily work daily pay
Cons: no cons
Productive environment, different task everyday. best thing about the job is getting clear instructions of the daily task you will be performing. the hardest thing about the job was, there was nothing hard about it.
not enough work ,unfair choosing process job distribution.
Laborer (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJuly 3, 2015
Pros: coffee is free
Cons: job process, no continual work
very vague rules for distribution of jobs you get there at 4:30 am and they still give away jobs to people who showed up later than you , most days you sit there with no jobs till 9:00am.
this job is good for when you when you get laid off
General Labor/ Temp. (Current Employee), Hollywood, FLJuly 1, 2015
its a job for now, stepping stone. i recommend this job if you need quick cash. temp. work and you work for different copies
Great place overall
dishwash, clerk, etc (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2015
Labor ready is an very great company to work for. There's always work. The people that works for the company are friendly.
Good place to work if you need money quickly
Office Assistant/Quality Control (Former Employee), Wayne, INJuly 1, 2015
I liked working at Labor Ready overall. They placed me in good jobs where I was able to update my job skills and learn new ones.
Liked the jobs
Laborer (Former Employee), Schenectady, NYJune 29, 2015
Pros: steady income, liked working with people
Cons: No benefits
I liked working with people. It was steady work, steady income. I liked traveling to different locations. Did not have benefits with this employer.
It was an different experience that offered lots of job variety
General Laborer (Current Employee), Union City, GAJune 28, 2015
Cons: No breaks, no benefits, bad pay
This was a temp agency. That being the case, it had a first come, first serve, kind of thing. You wake up early, around 6am, drive to the local labor ready office, speak to someone behind the desk and wait until they tell you a job is available to you. However, because you're a temp worker, working conditions can be very harsh. It can be a job you've never done before and the people that you'd be working for would expect you to be on par as the other workers that have been working with them for months or even years!
You do not get any breaks, and the pay is less than desirable. All and all, I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone. Ever.
Daily job placement
Landham, MD (Former Employee), Greenbelt, MarylandJune 26, 2015
Pros: paid daily
Cons: short break, lunch
Received job assignment and drove to job sites, and completed various tasks, such as cleaning, moving furniture and assembling products
A nice company to build your skillset.
Laborer (Former Employee), Lowell, MAJune 25, 2015
Pros: Cool work
Cons: None
It was great working here. I did all kinds of cool jobs that I wouldn't ordinarily have done. Real hard stuff. Made me feel manly!
forklift and light construction
Workforce technician at labor (Current Employee), Springfield, ORJune 23, 2015
Pros: pay comes soon as you work
Cons: work dont last long if you are not liked
would work with happy and diverse individuals on a regular basis. This leads to company morale ending in a satisfactory way.
the love for one anther
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee), Escondido, CAJune 22, 2015
Pros: payed that day
Cons: not enough work
we would gather and pray and worked as a teem . The hardest part of the job is not enough hrs. Is working with one anther and driving cars . The best part of my boss she is will to work along with us and get her hands dirty.
good
carpenter (Former Employee), Industry, CAJune 22, 2015
is an ok company to work for.at times im over experienced.also many time under paid for job.i would not return there again.
Fun place to work and the money goes on your Global Cash Card a couple of hours after you finish your job.
Auto Auction Driver (Current Employee), Kent, WAJune 20, 2015
Pros: If you are a repeat ticket you have a better chance at returning to the job.
Cons: If something goes wrong you can get a DNR (do not return)
A typical day at work is getting signed in and a signed a lane for the Dealers Auto Auction. I learned listening to the safety rules; if the drivers door does not work don't drive it and report it to your lane Captain.
I learned Lane Safety 1-2-3 1. Buckle-up, 2. Put in park,3. Use the ADESA wedge. Management has a good sense of car humor. The co-workers chomp at the bit until the Auction gets rolling; then we all calm down. The hardest part of the job is to pay attention to your surroundings every second because you could run over a Dealer when they are bending down looking at a tire or something or they are walking while looking at their hand held device. The most enjoyable part of the job is it is easy money because you get to have fun driving all kinds of new and used vehicles; some are nice and some are kiezier frazirer rat traps. The people are great and their is a lot of action at the auction.
Productive and always changing.
Laborer (Former Employee), Pueblo, COJune 20, 2015
Pros: You dont have to go to work if you didnt want to because they are a day labor.
Cons: Working in the heat or doing something you did not really love.
I loved working here because the job credentials were always different on a daily basis. Sometimes it was hard work but I loved that because I was able to test my limits. Management was good there they were spread out evenly. My co-workers were easy to get a long with and I was always making new friends. When it was really hot sometimes I did not want to stay but I always did because they needed me and I did not want to let them down. Being around new people on a daily basis.
work on demand,which is good
WAREHOUSEMAN/LABORER (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2015
Pros: work on short notice
Cons: wages are unreal
have worked many assignment with labor ready. various duties from warehouse to construction. it was good. unloaded truck for major distributors. did manuel labor for construction site like take a wheelbarrow of dirt from one side of the site to the otherside of the site
fun workplace
restaurant work, laborer (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 19, 2015
everyday is something new and different the staff work with you to help you better yourself and maintain focus on where your working and with who your working for
Gave me expierence in many different fields.
Temp (Current Employee), Davenport, IAJune 18, 2015
I liked working here, everyday was a different job if the job was only a day work. I had alot of different types of jobs which gave me experience in many fields.
modern day slavery
laborer (Current Employee), AlbanyJune 18, 2015
Pros: you can get paid everyday
Cons: unporofessional staff and horrible customers
if your looking to be overworked and sometimes verbally abused. then this is the place for you. but if you've ever had a real job then you might be shocked at the work environment.
Loved this job
Finishing Technician (Former Employee), Saratoga Springs, NYJune 16, 2015
This job was one of my favorites. It was easy to learn work that kept you busy. I loved pretty much every person I worked with which made the job even more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was working five or so 12 hour shifts in a row.
This is a good company to work for.
Laborer (Former Employee), Las Vegas NvJune 15, 2015
Stocked new inventory in all department. Productive
interaction with co- workers in a pleasant and healthy corporate culture. Open door policy with managers. The hardest part of
the job was late night work. The most enjoyable part of the job
was helping people/ customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Labor Ready

We are always in need of dependable people who are ready to serve the growing needs of our customers. Labor Ready is an equal – Read more

Labor Ready Salaries