Labor Ready
1,675 reviews

Labor Ready Employer Reviews

Quiet Desk Job
Clerical Clerk (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMarch 28, 2015
Cons: Not enough hours
I worked behind a desk completing files and contracts for customers trying to acquire furniture for their homes. I handled payments and helped customers understand their contracts through financial creditors.
It's a very great temporary job agency.
General Laborer (Current Employee), Pearl, MSMarch 27, 2015
Pros: You get paid daily after each day that you work.
Cons: The pay never increases.
I really like how you can work when it's convenient for you. The pay isn't well but it's very convenient for my life situation until I find something more stable and permanent.
For those needing money the same day you can't beat Labor Ready
Temporary worker (Former Employee), Boise, IdahoMarch 26, 2015
Pros: paid same day, good co-workers maagement
Cons: most jobs are 7.25/hr
A typical day is about 6-8 hrs of general labor. I learned to work as a team. Management are great at getting you work if you text in early in the morning. You will work with a variety of co-workers with their own strengths and weaknesses; for the most part they are good workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is you choose when you want to work for the most part unless they need a job filled asap.
better life
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 26, 2015
Pros: lunch
Cons: short breaks
A day at work was me enjoying myself since I was working different
jobs it help me developed different skills as well as social. So me meeting new people was fun. Also me meeting new co workers was good as well cause since I was Temp worker they gave me tips and advice on which ever jobsite I was at. I didn't really have any hardest part it was all fun to me. The most enjoyable part was having fun and meeting new people as well as doing my job.
team work
temp (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAMarch 24, 2015
i love that i work in a clean environment. i learn the true power in working as a team. During a lunch rush i will make sandwiches and one of my co-worker will get the side orders done and the other co-worker will be on register. we all move like a well oil machine to get the customers seated and eating with in 10 mins so they can have at least 50 min for there lunch break.
Very serious about providing the best workers and matching them to their best fit jobs.
Laborer (Former Employee), Ogden, UTMarch 22, 2015
The day begins early as three in the morning to the job and dispatched for the day at work at 7am this is a wonderful place to work and fun with friendly people.
Working on different jobs.
Laborer (Former Employee), 1235 Cherry Rd. Rock Hill S.C.March 20, 2015
Pros: working with different people.
Cons: going to different jobs
Depends on what job I was sent on that day from construction or warehouse to stocking shelves made my day go by fast or slow. Going to several different jobs in a week time was hard to get to know people on that job. Getting some experience on different job site made it good practice to work with different people.
Joke
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Taunton, MAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: you find day work
Cons: everything else
They say they're helping you find a job but they don't let you get hired and are conniving and sneaky. There were also jobs that they sent me on where the company made more than I did per hour and I was worked way above and beyond the whopping $8/hr they gave you for ANY/EVERY job you did, whether you were sitting down watching something or digging trenches for 18hrs a day. Its pathetic that they pretend they care about you too, sending me to jobs without the right safety equipment, or too much when I didn't need any of it.
it sucks
Laborer/ driver (Former Employee), Lewiston, MEMarch 20, 2015
Pros: work today get paid today
Cons: your nothing but dirt!
total slavery, they treat you like a hard core crimminal
, I think its time to organize "slaveready" and there treatment to humans WILL CHANGE!
Labor company
Laborer warehouse worker (Current Employee), Hesperia, californiaMarch 20, 2015
Pros: they make sure i work daily
Cons: its hard to find one company that i can stay with.
This is a great company to work for because they have a team that cares about its employees. They make a great effort to keep their workers working daily. I really appreciate being apart of a team that has a high level of professionalism and customer service. I'm glad that Im apart of a great company.
Very fun working environment
General Laborer (Current Employee), Peoria, ILMarch 19, 2015
They text you or call to see if you want to go to a job. I work with different people everyday. A very energetic job. Keeps you busy and a very fun working environment.
Some assignments were interesting.
Laborer (Former Employee), New Haven, CTMarch 18, 2015
Pros: exposure to different types of jobs.
Cons: adjusting to different type of people.
Jobs were assigned daily. Jobs could be anything from construction laborer to shipping and receiving. You would have to able to adapt to working with different individuals every day. Sometimes certain assignments were very interesting.
Good company to work for
TEMPORARY LABOR (Current Employee), Bangor, MEMarch 18, 2015
Pros: get to satisfy some customers to serve
Cons: getting yeld at for not makeing the right orders.
I have liked working for Burger King in Auburn, ME. The store manager and the store owner are great to work with. But the one in Bangor, ME near the Bangor Mall I didn't like working their. Because you had a crew member that was acting like a manager and that worker was not. The store owner was not that very friendly to his workers their. But all in all I'ved enjoyed working at Burger King.
Team Player
Team member (Former Employee), Lawrence MAMarch 16, 2015
I would arrive at 5am
Get handed my assignment
Get to the job site perform the task at hand
return to the office at 4p.m.to receive my pay for the day
Excellent place for per-diem work, very flexible, great co-workers
Labor/Dishwashing/ Cook/Prep Cook (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 16, 2015
Pros: flexibility, wages received at the end of the day
Cons: very early arrival is necessary to be a top pick for the days work
Labor Ready is a good choice for those in need of extra cash who have a weekday they want to earn money by day's end. It provides experience in a multitude of fields, from labor to the kitchen. They're flexible about scheduling and have placed many people in full-time work.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Brockton, MAMarch 15, 2015
Pros: learned a lot of different skills, they care about you being safe on the job.
Cons: the pay could be better.
Learned so many skills work the various jobs in their company. Met so many great people. It was exciting because you never knew where you were going to be or who you were going meet and work with.
Fun and enjoyable place to work.
Temporary Denver metro jobs (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 14, 2015
Pros: its a job
Cons: hard work
These are temporary jobs i go to. Each job can be different. I learned different trades. Hardest part of the job its very physical. Most enjoyable part is the money i make.
It's good to have Labor Ready there when dealing with unemployment
Temporary Laborer (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2015
Pros: able to make money that day
Cons: rate of pay
Your day can typically start early

I've learned to always work safe

Management is pretty fair

Co-workers are sometimes cool to deal

The hardest part of the job is making 7.25 an hour

The most enjoyable part of the job is know you have successfully accomplished your task for that day
i learned various jobs
Miscellaneous jobs (Former Employee), Belleville, ILMarch 12, 2015
i built the candlewood suites in fairview hgts through labor ready learned flooring, landscaping, i got all the big jobs thru this company
Office management leaves something to be desired.
Certified Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Ocala, FLMarch 12, 2015
A typical day starts at 5 am at the office and there is no stable or secure way to know if you are scheduled to work. Co-workers are easy to deal with and cooperative as a team, the hardest part of the job is not knowing or having job security. The best part is getting paid and being productive.

1 2 3 4 5

About Labor Ready

We are always in need of dependable people who are ready to serve the growing needs of our customers. Labor Ready is an equal – Read more

Labor Ready Salaries