Labor Works Employee Reviews

great place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 14, 2017
They really try everything they can to keep you working. Everyone is always happy to see you, They go out of there way to help you with needing a ride to a job site, or help give recommendations to possible places that would be hiring on.
Pretty steady work.
Industrial laborer (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 9, 2017
You just have to have a positive attitude. Have to be up really early to get work. Co-workers are very helpful and showed me the ropes. Company really has the workers back.
Pros
Usually get work.
Cons
Some clients can be a bit demanding
fast paced environment
Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 1, 2017
A typical day at work would be going to the site they assigned u to and then work there for 8 hours ... different sites every day ... .. the managers were excellent
More money
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHSeptember 1, 2017
More money not paid enough for the work you do. Nothing else to say.need more money and stability. Im done duscussing this. If you need fast cash go to labor works. If you need full time employment labor works is not the place for you.
Pros
Fast cash
Cons
Not paid enough
Great opportunity for fast money
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 1, 2017
Labor works is a nice job site to make quick and legit money. The job consists of working with a team to conquer any task/tasks at hand. The supervisors are outstanding and easy going also.
Great workplace
Janitorial Worker / Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 31, 2017
Very pleasant work and environment with clients to front office for day labor. Organized with daily assignment list for employees designated to projects (first come, first work).
Pros
Organized, relaxed, consistent, plenty of work
Cons
not many positions available over $8/hr
Great job opportunities
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 29, 2017
Working with labor works helps byld up skills for all types of new job opportunities an you get to meet great people, you get to choose whether you want to work 2shifts or one
Pros
Choose work ticket
Cons
Few breaks
Labor union
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA - Dallas TXAugust 29, 2017
I took training in extor Pa we're I had head leader and I loved it learned a lot . The job sites were some were cool some were not but I worked hard and got it done
Pros
Doubles time
Cons
Short jobs
Productive environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  West Saint Paul, MNAugust 10, 2017
This gave me the opportunity to learn more about the packing industry. I like that they will take their time making sure you understood what you had to do before they put you alone
great job
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 2, 2017
i liked the job an i have grown because of the oppurtunity labor works gave me,i would refer friends to them because they gave me a chamce an let me grown from it
Worked there very shortly.
Temp Work; Various temp positions (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 25, 2017
Worked there very shortly. Working conditions were ok for the location I was taken to, of course that was a 2+ hour one way excursion with a 4 seater car packed with 6. Not a fun experience.
Admin Assistant
Receptionist, Temp worker (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJuly 23, 2017
A typical day at work will be answering phones, making copies. Greeting customers and the hardest part of my day will having to make sure the customer is always first even when they are not always happy. But it is my job to see that they leave with a smile.
the guys i work with and the place i work at is cool
General Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJuly 14, 2017
The job that the put me at is a cool place with some cool guys that are really funny and awesome.. and they all work together to get the job done on time and in a safe manor.
Pros
theyre helping me get back to work
Cons
i dont have any
Labor
Basic amrican foods (Former Employee) –  Blackfoot, IDJuly 10, 2017
Willl I loved working at basic American foods it was the best experience of my life and I loved it they wanted me to work full time. And I would have loved to
sent on various job assignments
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJuly 5, 2017
management is spot on making sure all workers are sent on assignments and have safe reliable transportation to and from. LaborWorks is definitely one if not he best temp agency Ive ever worked with.
Pros
job assignments
Cons
n/a
I found it a enviroment where I met a lot of hard working and dedicated women and men who where all willing to maake a honest living for their family.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 29, 2017
I enjoyed working with them and will go back if needed. Good people! I also liked the since of competition for the jobs available. Once you fell into place for one of the better paying jobs, I made sure I would push myself to keep that position and possible seek being hired in full time, which I did manage to do once.
Gives a great chance to work for different job sites.
General Laborer/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 24, 2017
I learned a lot from working here. I got to work at different work sites with various duties. I was a very hard worker and had a positive attitude everyday.
A days work for a days pay
Day Laborer (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 23, 2017
if you're looking for money in a days notice it is possible to find it at Labor Works, the staff is fair enough, if there is work and you are there on time you most likely will get an offer to go out. I myself have not noticed any favoritism overall a decent day labor service
Pros
same day pay
Cons
no gaurenteed work and no gaurenteed transportation
cut throat industry
Other (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAMay 16, 2017
I would have to go to the location and wait to see if any jobs opened during the time I was there. if you to go to the bathroom and a job opened, I lost it.
Pros
daily pay
Cons
no future
It was grate
Adecco Temp (Former Employee) –  WisconsinMay 8, 2017
They are. A good company. To work for they treat u good and they try to find work as soon as posddible for popel and get they on a job sit they will like
Pros
Friendly poeplw