Labor Works Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Schwans Pizza (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 30, 2016
Very exciting workplace.recieved awards for the best housekeeper.detailed rooms every week and received discounts on rooms if I wanted to rent a room for the night
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no sick days
Jobs
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 30, 2016
All shifts worked. I think going to diffrent warehouses to work a shift each day everyday i wa t to be able to see a job i can pick up
Pros
Lunch 40 mintued
Cons
10 mintuet breaks
Laborer
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Lacey, WAOctober 18, 2016
Many different jobs ranging anywhere from roofing, construction, ware-house production, lawn work, cleaning homes and or apartments, factory production and many more jobs
No time frame on when or IF you will be paid
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver UniversitySeptember 17, 2016
I hate to give an bad review. The people at the office are nice. It seems like a professional place. Unfortunately, I worked one temp job for them at a political event and they have failed to pay me. It is now two days later. Every other temporary agency I have ever worked for made sure you were paid on the day the job was finished. They are polite and told me the customer had not returned the paperwork yet. This is an unsatisfactory situation I should not have to even concern myself with. I had other work scheduled with them that I have since cancelled due to my utter lack of confidence in their ability to get their employees paid.
Pros
Clean professional looking office
Cons
You cannot rely on them to pay you
Labor works tukwila suxs
Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WASeptember 10, 2016
Horrible staffing. A bunch of stuck up high school losers. They don't show up to the office until late. Rude to the works and they lie and play games. Go to labor ready very much more professional
Pros
You recieve work sometimes
Cons
Rude staffing, dont prebatch tickets, staffing lie and show up late. They thonk they are better than you.
Quick Money
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 30, 2016
It a good place to make some quick cash because you get paid the same day. The people I worked with was easy going and reliable.
It ok medioker
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 3, 2016
It ok but they will which stuff with out you know.
They favor certain people and take bribes. Basically money talks bs walks and a lot of drug atticks drunks unfavorable people there need a better selection of people and workers
Pros
Non
Low wages
Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 11, 2016
This company is a daily pay option company, with the catch of only making min. wage. The work is very dirty and dangerous, and was just something to keep me on my feet until I was able to obtain better paying employment...
Pros
Daily pay...
Cons
Low wage
Personable staff
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 24, 2016
I enjoyed my time working for Labor Works. Even though it is a temp agency they kept me very busy. I was place at a returning job for a year, meaning I worked every day for a year at the same place.
Fast Paced enviroment
Enviromental Service Aide (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMay 3, 2016
I worked at Safeco field as well as Century link. The Experience was amazing all walks of life. I cleaned bathrooms, gave directions and sometimes assisted a parent with a child to medic station for band aids etc.
Pros
Interacting with people
Cons
The contract ended
great people
Certified Traffic Flagger/ Laborer (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAApril 16, 2016
its a great place to work a lot of nice people work there and they always find work for you and you get paid at the end of the day each day
Pros
paid everyday
Temporary
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 13, 2016
Many different job assignments from customer service to light industrial and construction. Also worked with car detailing, and roofing materials.
Good at handling things(Temp Service)
Warehouse Trainee (Former Employee) –  Ft. Wayne, INFebruary 18, 2016
Labor Works is a good company to work for because they work with employees and send them out to contractors with mostly the opportunity to be hired on.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No Benifits
Professional organization willing to lend their resources to continue employment.
Assigned as Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 4, 2016
Stable company, dependable and informative. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. The only down side is they are a temporary agency. No future security.
Good place to start over
Manafacturing (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 1, 2016
It has its good and bad like any place ,but good place to start over.It tries to keep you in employment and is a fair place to work.
Nice company
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 7, 2016
Was able to find jobs fast through this company and I really liked getting paid weekly. Everyone there were professional and they even got my forklift certification for me.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
A lot of short term jobs
not a lot of workers, gives excuses to leave so im the only one working
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 10, 2015
kinda slow, not a lot of jobs for people to go out and do, not a lot of chairs so some of us had to always be standing, but i did the jobs and it did teach me a few things for warehousing
terrible
factory assembly worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHNovember 11, 2015
they made me work factory jobs and paid me the government minimum wage, they took advantage of heroin addicts and alcoholics by paying everyone 45 dollars a day and not having any benefits or anything for anyone. guy who owns it wears new watchs and drives new cars but purposely lets addicts work for barely any pay. don't even know how this is legal
Slow and rarely sent me out.
Laborer Temporary (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WANovember 2, 2015
You could arrive right when they open like they want you to, and there would be other people that come in much later and get a job faster than you and be out the door in minutes. I myself, have gone in when they open and they wouldn't have anything available for me all morning until they close. I learned how to Gooey-Duck which is problem the most disgusting thing I've done through them. I did enjoy Wilcox farm when they sent me there but it would still be very rare. The management played favorites on who they wanted to give jobs, they didn't give many jobs to newer people even if they had qualifications for high demanded jobs such as Flaggers. Some of the co-workers would try to get under your skin if they catch information about your beliefs. Overall, it's a matter of personal experience. It's different for everyone.
Pros
Free Rides to jobs.
Cons
Possibility of not getting sent out (Quite Often If New)
Horrible
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 25, 2015
Temp work is just temp work to get paid when you're looking for a real 9-5. The front desk lady is always grouchy for no reason. The environment is basically working with a bunch of old junkies.
Pros
......
Cons
Daily LOW pay/ rip off

2.8