LaborMAX Staffing Employee Reviews

Horrible management and unfair work ethics
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 12, 2017
I worked directly in the LaborMax office. Management was unfair, would attack employees verbally and created a poor work environment. LaborMax would violate labor laws by reducing an employee's pay without notice. They would have problems completing payroll every week. Temporary employees were treated like dogs and were yelled at in front of others.
Eh
Construction Flagger (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 8, 2017
Eh nothing special. Get paid to hold a sign. Pay gas if 30 miles or more is driven. Must have vehicle. The employees suck. Lots of crack heads. So it'sgross
Tough Environment
Account Manager – Internal Staff (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOSeptember 5, 2017
This is a tough job to have/environment to work in... My experience is you are placing those that do not want to work, in a job and expecting them to last.
LaborMax provided a safe working environment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 3, 2017
Working at Labormax was a opportunity to experience the working of an industry that I had previously had no experience.The employer was pleasant and dependable,often offering opportunities to transfer to other work at same rate of pay or even more.The work included a wide range of options and training in many fields.Safety always remaining top priority.
Pros
Job selection and advancement
Cons
Mandatory Sundays
Stressful
Accounts Receivable Rep (Former Employee) –  Kearney, MOAugust 30, 2017
Very hard to ask questions from direct manager without feeling that your going to get your head cut off or made to feel incompetent. They under value their employees, and make them feel like the job they are doing is not important.
Pros
Allowed to wear jeans
Cons
Benefits, Not family orientated
Skilled Laborer to be a registered Flagger (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 28, 2017
Labormax is any other type of temp service but it may be a lil easier to work with them and they might pay a lil more money then the other companies you just have to show them and really put forth the effort to the work when your out there
Very Productive
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  MarylandAugust 22, 2017
I enjoyed the duties I had to complete.

The position lasted for 3 Months.

I did not have a vehicle to get to every site that was available.
warehouse, general labor
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 21, 2017
I would go and unload cargo of 3000 parts on the daily , also I would clean painting booths for air planes.me and my team would put out so much in the day that we had got rewarded.....I am so glad to be working as a team member
Pros
show up and show out
Cons
dont be the boss
Great Staff
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJuly 20, 2017
Great staff, easy to get along with the fellow co workers in the office. However, dealing with the many employees on the other side of the desk when trying to look for jobs for all of them can be very stressful especially when they like to give you a hard to time about everything and the specifically of which type of jobs they want can be hard to do. But you need to realize that not everyone really wants to work and not everyone can be reliable.
productive and an great place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Lodi, CAJuly 19, 2017
how people say they love McDonald's that is how i love Labormax staffing.... it is a great place to go get hired at cause i been with them for two years know and had to turn down jobs because labormax be sending them to fast from warehouse, winery's, crowd control etc.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 11, 2017
LaborMAX staffing is a great place to work. They do their best to match the best employer to you. They always make you feel welcome when you come in. The building is always kept clean.
need better pay
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 8, 2017
it would be nice to have a job there that you could take care of your self need to have better pay even though I get paid every week I cannot afford to live off of 8 an hour
Pros
extended breaks if its hot
Cons
pay
Steady work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 3, 2017
I would meet my coworkers at the job site and wait around until the site supervisor would assign lanes. Once got my lane assignment I'd go there and get a car to take to the auction block
Unethical
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOJune 29, 2017
This company is very unethical. The make the rules up as they go. Allow people to work there even though they are on drugs. Treats employees unfairly.
Engaging workplace and team
Assistant Branch Manager/ Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 20, 2017
Labormax has a very engaging workplace that encourages teamwork as well as personal work.

Great company benefits and perks, they scheduled training events that kept everyone involved in what was happening.
Good place for quick money.
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 19, 2017
I'm not going to lie when I need quick money I go to them because the pay is usually 8-9 and I can go to Alliance if I want a temp to hire job. There a good and organized company from my knowledge and experience.
Horrible management and not enough job training
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAJune 7, 2017
Horrible place to work, management didn't care about doing their job. Put all of their work on the lower people in the office. Was not family oriented and was not enough pay for all the work you have to do.
LaborMax
Flagger (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 24, 2017
It's great for when you need cash the same day. And everyone that goes to this office is super cool people. Minimum pay is only 9.30 but they have many other job that pay up to 12.75.
Fast pace always something to do.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 24, 2017
There is no normal day here at LaborMax which is a good thing cause you're always on your toes. I would usually come in at 6am and start sending out people to work after about 9am I would start taking applications. I did everything from interviewing e verify.
while taking applications I would contact our customers to make sure all theor staffing needs were up to point
Provides temp jobs and access to further employment.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 22, 2017
This was a temp labor position. The management was efficient in placing employees in jobs within their skill set. Through this job I landed full time employment in a great company for over four years.
Pros
Opportunity for overtime
Cons
co workers were hit or miss