Labrador Franchises, Inc. is a franchise company specializing in pet stores and veterinary clinics throughout the United States and Canada. We are seeking applicants for a full-time position within the Marketing/Creative department. Candidates will be working in the corporate offices located in Glendora, CA under the supervision of the Marketing Director.
The graphic designer will learn and assist in the management, production and delivery of various departmental projects in high volume, including paper-printed items, signage, branded promotional items, and email/web products. This role requires knowledge and skill in graphic design, typography, print and web production, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
The qualified applicant will be part of a relatively small office of diverse, fun, creative, forward thinkers, which services the marketing needs of 30+ franchise locations.
- Must work 40 business hours/week in the corporate offices located in Glendora, CA.
- Working knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dramweaver, InDesign).
- Basic understanding/familiarity with web code (HTML, XML, CSS).
- PC based platform
- Typography and design skill.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate between many franchisees and office employees on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- A strong, task-oriented and deadline-focused work ethic.
- Passion for animals/pets
This is a full time position offering $12 - an hour. Benefits will be offered after a 90 day introductory period. Only candidates who live within 25 miles will be considered. Qualified individuals should email resume with a link to online portfolio. Please list your name and GD-LF in the subject field.