LabTech Software

LabTech Software Employer Reviews

Great Company. Dot-Com Atmospheres
Software Support Engineer (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 12, 2013
Pros: benefits. not micro-managed, free lunch, energy drinks, other beverage, and snacks. frequent company activities.
Cons: salary, trial-by-fire training
This is the perfect place for overachievers. Workplace culture is outstanding. It's very much a dot-com type atmosphere. This is the first company that I have worked for that its employees genuinely seem happy. Clearly was able to see this during my quick tour of the company at the end my interview process. Overall, the staff is very friendly. They – more... provide free lunch, energy drinks, other drinks, 5-Hours, and snacks throughout the day. Company activities are frequent and are always a blast. Note to possible future employees: this place isn't for you if you're not truly self-motivated or quick learner.

Little-to-no cons for the company as a whole. Con specific to my department: salary doesn't seem to be on par with our sister company -- ConnectWise -- for similar but more technical roles; training is trial-by-fire.

To Support Manager: Don't change the trial-by-fire type of training. Instead, use it as a tool to weed out employees that are likely to be underachieving and/or disappointing 3 to 6 months after hire. Please increase our salary. – less
LabTech Weighs In: Employee Review
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FloridaMay 6, 2013
The LabTech Software leadership team regrets when a colleague/company relationship doesn't meet expectations.
We are as focused on our "internal" customers as much as we our focused on our external customers. We consider an end of employment to be unfortunate, but believe our colleagues agree that LabTech is a fantastic place to work. Our colleagues – more... ranked us in the 2012 Tampa Bay Times Top 75 Places to Work in Tampa Bay. – less
Looks promising but is not
Application Support Engineer (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 1, 2013
LabTech does not care about its engineers. The training is sub-par. The management is very crooked. The politics are out of control and there is very little room if any to grow. There is also a lot of dishonesty from management.
This company does not treat its employee fairly. They deal with under handed HR policies.
Level III Support Technician, Team Lead (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 31, 2012
I stayed a late and came to work on my days off without any recognition. The HR department allowed an employee and management to bully other technicians. Many of the employees would like to quit, but can not due to the economy.

March 6, 2013

My hair is a bird, your argument is invalid.