LAC Employee Reviews

Exceptional Place to work.
Operations/Shipping (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLJanuary 19, 2016
Both staff and work environment is exceptional. Very appreciative company that shows employees fairness and allows for growth.
Big table is good for coding work convinient and coding productivites in good environment.
Medical Records Coder and Auditor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 23, 2015
I have been coding five days a week. Sometimes, I did coding some Sundays. I learned inpatient and outpatient correct coding skills,and I could have good management for good coding productivities. Coding is always I would like to work.
adults school teacher
Academic Teacher, Lancaster (Former Employee) –  South Gate, CAApril 30, 2015
I taught at one adult school (South Gate Community Adult School) for four years and served as an administrator for three years. As a teacher I worked in a contract lab of from 75 to 150 students working with the students who were on humanities contracts and one-on-one with them if they needed help with assignments. As an administrator I had to be the liaison between the administration and the teachers when the attendance went from hand-written to computerized. This took three years to do and during this time I worked in the school office. Eventually I was laid off of this job and took a job in the South Bay District in Redondo Beach teaching English as a Second Language.
Pros
The benefits were good for a part-time job
Cons
The school changed principals every year and some were difficult to work with
Diversity, Los Angeles County Government
Facility Technician (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 12, 2015
This hospital is about 100 years old. It has so many different equipments such as: cooler, refrigerator, freezer, blood refrigerator, deep freezer, cascade system, air cool chiller, water cool chiller, pneumatic control, hydronic system, three phase, etc...
very nice envioronment
Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 19, 2014
I enjoy closing the book and working with outside auditors.
Management is very helpfull
Library Associates
Library Associates (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 5, 2014
Inventory books, portfolios and other related materials following established archival rules;
Review and edit database entries as necessary; Perform all aspects of post-cataloging support such as adding bar codes, property stamps, and spine labels when necessary; Perform necessary steps to withdraw material from the collection and database; Maintain library collections for security targets; Shelving books; Additional duties as necessary or requested.
awesome
ER/Trauma RN, Charge, Preceptor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 9, 2014
er RN, crazy, I hate drama but I love chaos, probably why I became an er nurse. plus I have a dry, kinda sick sense - of- humor that only er peeps understand . I'm gonna keep this short and simple or I'll just go on and on, cause there's just so much to write , like , a whole darn book. Best co-workers, yep, we'd fight thinking back, but now that I've 'grown, they have your back no matter what and I'm talking TEAMWORK like nobodies business--> wish I could go back, but now I'm OLD OLD OLD ;) anyhew, The hardest was wrapping them babies. The most enjoyable was giving and or saving life, even though I know now that for reals GOD is in control.
Pros
giving or saving life
Cons
wrapping bodies over stupidity
great work place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 6, 2013
everyone was always freindly and open to help when you had a problem.
Pros
free lunchins
Cons
hard to get a day off
A good place to work.
Medical Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  LAC/USC Medical CenterOctober 25, 2013
Every day I was assigned a work load. We were a training facility. The Management was nice to work with and I got along well with co-workers. The hardest part of the job we did not have enough employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was the staff.
Pros
a very good training hospital.
Cons
not enough workers.
productive nice place to work great place to always get overtime
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 19, 2013
Wonderful place to work, great sense of security wonderful helpful staff, excellent work ethic and protocols, very clean hospital.
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 11, 2012
I enjoyed my work and the people I worked with. Working with seniors was an eye opener and learned that life is so precious. Dont take anything for granted or hold grudges because life is to short.
Pros
met great people
Cons
salary