LaCosta

LaCosta Employer Reviews

fun envirnmonent
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee), frankfort ilDecember 5, 2014
this company was okay to work for but management sucked. The managers was very rude and pushy.
If your not mexican dont apply
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Wichita ksNovember 30, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: have to please
Tryed my hardest to get along, not a good place to work, pick favors and the rule .
Horrible, one of worst companies ever worked for.
Laborer (Former Employee), Lima, OHNovember 12, 2014
Pros: breaks and co workers
Cons: everything except breaks and coworkers
Management is horrible, corporate is horrible, both are way outta touch with their employees. So outta touch that the site manager dont even follow company policy on attendance, because he can barely get employees to show up. When other companies come and visit the site, Lacosta employees are not allowed to be seen. We are treated very badly, lied to, and way under paid for the workload and commitment they expect. Raises, benefits ,and advancement here is nonexistent, and no matter how committed and hard working you are they still treat you horribly. The attendance policy is a joke, it takes 6 weeks to earn an attendance bonus of less than 100 dollars. Also yearly contract renewals make job security not so secure. This company is just a horrible company to work for from corporate to regular employee.
housecleaning
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Paris, TXSeptember 22, 2014
hard work and went beyond what was expected of me. Always room for improvement.
job wasn't for me
Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee), Corinth, MSSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: days off
Cons: swing shift low pay for 12 hour shifts
I worked in warehouse loading and unloading trucks the pay was not good at all neither was the benefits for the most part it was an easy job
Excellent Environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSAugust 13, 2014
This job was perfect for me. I liked everything about it. Unfortunate circumstances cost me this great opportunity.
HORRIBLE
janitor (Current Employee), Melrose Park, ILAugust 8, 2014
Lacosta have no respect for they employees,they give have no bennefits its just a horrible job
Great work environment
LEAD & WHEEL OPERATOR (Former Employee), Corinth, MSApril 20, 2014
The ideal place to work. Team meeting to let you know how things are working. Great team work.
It is a job, not a career.
Janitor (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 24, 2014
It is an okay place to work, but there are no means to advancing or making a living off this job.
Excellent company to work for
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee), Wauconda, ILMarch 5, 2014
Pros: advancement with company
Cons: physical work
Typical day
Meeting with manager
Meeting with employees to give out work and answer any questions
Inspect work that is done and being done
Address issues with problems that arise
Collect phones, equipment and keys
Lock down buildings
Cool Mellow Workplace
General Cleaner (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: free invites to hrley davidson lunch parties
The workplace was nice we were actually contracted with the Harley Davisdon Center.the people were nice polite the setup of the place was really cool i got to see and learn about different bikes.i enjoyed my cowerks we were a good team but management wasnt to put together.my daily routine at work was easy cleaning the cubicals,emptyin trash,dusting and vaccumig and more. the hardest part of the job was having to leave because i really enjoyed the place and the work.
Its a cool easy good paying job
Picker and Packer (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSFebruary 12, 2014
Slow sometimes the lines go down for hours, you have good pay just not enough hours like that but you can also get overtime
Just a job don't expect no real benefits or advancements.
Janitorial/Maintenance (Current Employee), MichiganJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: meeting new people and interacting with the clients, working alone
Cons: management, pay, work load
Management is horrible and is out of touch with employees and seems to be no communication at all. They have you do to much work for what they pay you for and its not worth it. And seems to screw over employees and never acknowledge the good work that you put into your work or assignments.
Production low
Production Worker (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSJanuary 17, 2014
Office an supervisor don't answer phone no benefits no holiday pay company suck don't work for them if you live in Kansas City. Company is a joke.
gd place to work
WAREHOUSE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Lafayette, INJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: no insurance
loading/unloading materials throughout facility ,housekeeping,forklift operator,enjoyed the job because it was in my field of exp.
Great place to wrork
Custodian (Current Employee), Wauconda, IL.January 11, 2014
Costco was a great place to work...Too bad it was just for the holiday season only. But there is a possibility they could call me back in. I hope they do.
Horrible company to work for
Machine operator (Former Employee), Lagrange, gaNovember 13, 2013
Pros: breaks
Cons: low pay, bad managers, have to work a year and three months just to get vacation time
Low pay, no room for advancement In the company, horrible management and unethical practices. If you're looking for a long term job please do not work here.
Working the night shift.
Janitor (Current Employee), Paris, TXNovember 12, 2013
Pros: the people in which i worked with.
Cons: i don't have any benefits, its a 3rd shift which to me is much harder on one than a day which is what i am use to.
I go to work at 11 o'clock at night work all night, by doing this I have learned how to make myself stay awake all night. Management is okay, My supervisor is good but can only do what she is allowed to do as far as a raise goes. As for my co-workers they are okay but some of them are young and don't do their job like they should which makes it a bit more tiring for those of us that do.
I would say that the hardest part of the job is the shift, staying up all night keeps me tired even when I am off. The numerous of people that work on nights in the plant that make my job much easier due to their attitudes.
Productive and great atmosphere
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee), lafayette,INAugust 29, 2013
Pros: paid holiday's
Cons: no benefits
A day usually starts out where I do cycle counts on inventory for a few hours then i will replensh any stock that they need. i also bring material to different production buildings throughout the night. I've been trained in GMP (general manufacturing practices), I'm also SAP trained. The management is great to work with. They do the best they can to work with our schedule's and to provide any training we may request
Terrible Company
cleaner (Current Employee), Lafayette, INAugust 14, 2013
Lacosta offers no benefits, no room for growth and because they are a contractor job security is an issue.

LaCosta Photos