Lacoste Employee Reviews in United States

unpleasant
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 5, 2016
a typical work day opening and closing facility , coaching and training employees.
I learned to catch on quick
the management was terrible , did not guide or coach employees
The job itself was never hard
the co-workers
Pros
weekly hours
Cons
not enough flexibly
Nice quite working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 4, 2016
Lacoste is a fun, rewarding job. Customer leaving not satisfied with their shopping experience was an extremely rare thing.
Amazing work environment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2016
Fun work environment with great management. Team is very involved in store process and sales are very easy with such a great product.
retail
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sawgrass, FLNovember 6, 2015
Burlington store is frist job I love it and every thing about it and all the skills it teach me. for the other jobs and how the people was there and how they make me feel work working there.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Draining
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 18, 2015
Lacoste corporate is very money hungry, they are not very considerate of their employees, however, they do offer equal opportunity to anyone with or without experience.
Hey its a pay check
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 28, 2015
Used to be a place i loved to work. The benefits were great. My team was amazing. The best discount ever. But now there is so much more pointless work to on short notice from management that makes our jobs so much longer and difficult. You can only get benefits if you are full time and only store manager and assistant manager positions are full time. I stayed for one reason only cause of a check and that barely gets me by there are no bonuses and the pay raise sucks unless management pulls strings to get you a good wage. (Mostly happens if you're really good friends) needless to say i will be moving on to better opportunities shortly since i have jad my fill of folding polo's, bending over backwards to accommodate and getting chump cjange in return. Its obvious in the past few years that the importance of voice of the employees has fallen on deaf ears.
Pros
A check to get you by to the next one.
Cons
Hours suck. Starting wage is terrible.
worst company I have ever worked for!!
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tinton Falls, NJAugust 19, 2015
The management was deplorable and incompetent! The company culture promoted racial profiling and when I spoke out and became a whistleblower corporate retaliation was evident!!
Never the same scenerio
Asst Mngr (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City NJJune 19, 2015
I am always meeting new people being customers travel to my destination through out the year. I am blessed to work with a solid staff that has the companies goals in mind. I am encouraged my management to learn and grow. They are constantly asking me to cover different stores in NJ. I am thankful that they have trust in me to help train and cover stores through out NJ.
Pros
great learning experiences
Cons
promotions are hard unless you are willing to relocate
Fun company to work for
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 3, 2015
Great company to work for. Excellent Benefits and a fun work atmosphere. Working at Lacoste is like everyday being Friday.
Amazing Heritage
Manager (Former Employee) –  New YorkJune 3, 2015
Working for Lacoste has immensely benefitted my career. As a member of the management team your are trained and developed immensely.
Pros
Brand heritage, health care
Cons
short breaks
Lacoste
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXMay 10, 2015
great company, discount did change, tough on hours if you are not full time, many benefits, amazing staff and managers, busy weekends and holidays
Pros
great company
Cons
no cons
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Center Valley, NYApril 21, 2015
Season employment, cannot provide a proper review due to lack of time spend in the store.
However, one must be communicative, people oriented, and willing to re-stock shelves with clothing at all times.
great work enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMarch 14, 2015
great place to work for people who are young who are enrolled at a university. Pretty flexible with the work schedule. Management is relaxed only hard part of the job is dealing with foreign customers other than that its a piece of cake
Pros
enviroment
Cons
pay
Amazing
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAMarch 12, 2015
I couldn't have had a better team to learn from and grow in my role as Sales Supervisor. They are a brand that exudes such a passion for their line that i haven't seen anywhere else in my retail career
Pros
genuine sales team with drive and tenacity
Cons
wasn't moved anywhere within the company
Preppy and high quality.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Commerce, CAJanuary 29, 2015
A typical day at Lacoste starts with preparing the store filling in empty spaces making sure it is well organized and neat.I learned that customer service is number one making sure customers are happy and satisfied and willing to return for future perchance. Teamwork is a value and leading role at Lacoste. Management is encouraging and helpful in completing requirements and sales goals for the store. Hardest part of the job is during the holidays or big sales and promotions trying to keep the store organized and well stocked. The most enjoyable part is making sales and meeting sales goals.
Pros
amazing employee discount.
Cons
advancement
productive
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  birch run,miJanuary 26, 2015
Come in and fold clothes and try to make sale goals, it was slow and management was not trained well
Great team but poor upper management
Assistant Sales Manager, Visual (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2015
I dedicated a lot of time and energy to this company. I loved the brand, the product and the history. I engaged with customers and appreciated their business. Unfortunately, there is little opportunity of growth. They don't value their employees and stick to a "If you are not content leave, no one is forcing you to stay here". There is poor training and extremely high expectations. Very poor communication between corporate and retail stores. I learned a lot about digging for answers and finding my own solutions. I bonded well with the customer service rep and operations manager to solve problems. The staff at my location was fantastic! We had an amazing Store Manager with experience with the company who unfortunately got blindsided and pushed out of her position. I believe in good training and communication to turn your employees into role models for future new employees. Lacoste unfortunately did not invest any energy on talent. Great brand, bad upper management.
Pros
flexible schedules, travel opportunities, great networking, very sellable product!
Cons
poor upper management, awful communication, very unorganized company wide.
AMAZING comapany great work life balance
Brand Specialist (Current Employee) –  las vegasJanuary 10, 2015
Amazing company to work for everyone is kind and undrstanding
Productive place to work for
Brand Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, PRJanuary 6, 2015
It is an energetic workplace, Solid atmosphere and leadership.The position and company is dedicated to its brand and employees. Also is a Fast paced working environment with lot of projects being launched at the same time work life balance was best in this company I have ever seen before.
Great environment to work on customer service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CADecember 11, 2014
Lacoste is a wonderful company to work for. I learned a lot about leading a team, working with customers and the passion for the brand platform is contagious! I am just looking for something I can turn into a long term career.