Lacoste

Lacoste Employee Reviews

Never the same scenerio
Asst Mngr (Former Employee), Atlantic City NJJune 19, 2015
Pros: great learning experiences
Cons: promotions are hard unless you are willing to relocate
I am always meeting new people being customers travel to my destination through out the year. I am blessed to work with a solid staff that has the companies goals in mind. I am encouraged my management to learn and grow. They are constantly asking me to cover different stores in NJ. I am thankful that they have trust in me to help train and cover stores through out NJ.
Fun company to work for
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 3, 2015
Great company to work for. Excellent Benefits and a fun work atmosphere. Working at Lacoste is like everyday being Friday.
Amazing Heritage
Manager (Former Employee), New YorkJune 3, 2015
Pros: Brand heritage, health care
Cons: short breaks
Working for Lacoste has immensely benefitted my career. As a member of the management team your are trained and developed immensely.
Lacoste
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Cypress, TXMay 10, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: no cons
great company, discount did change, tough on hours if you are not full time, many benefits, amazing staff and managers, busy weekends and holidays
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Center Valley, NYApril 21, 2015
Season employment, cannot provide a proper review due to lack of time spend in the store.
However, one must be communicative, people oriented, and willing to re-stock shelves with clothing at all times.
great work enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLMarch 14, 2015
Pros: enviroment
Cons: pay
great place to work for people who are young who are enrolled at a university. Pretty flexible with the work schedule. Management is relaxed only hard part of the job is dealing with foreign customers other than that its a piece of cake
Preppy and high quality.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Commerce, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: amazing employee discount.
Cons: advancement
A typical day at Lacoste starts with preparing the store filling in empty spaces making sure it is well organized and neat.I learned that customer service is number one making sure customers are happy and satisfied and willing to return for future perchance. Teamwork is a value and leading role at Lacoste. Management is encouraging and helpful in completing requirements and sales goals for the store. Hardest part of the job is during the holidays or big sales and promotions trying to keep the store organized and well stocked. The most enjoyable part is making sales and meeting sales goals.
productive
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), birch run,miJanuary 26, 2015
Come in and fold clothes and try to make sale goals, it was slow and management was not trained well
Great team but poor upper management
Assistant Sales Manager, Visual (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules, travel opportunities, great networking, very sellable product!
Cons: poor upper management, awful communication, very unorganized company wide.
I dedicated a lot of time and energy to this company. I loved the brand, the product and the history. I engaged with customers and appreciated their business. Unfortunately, there is little opportunity of growth. They don't value their employees and stick to a "If you are not content leave, no one is forcing you to stay here". There is poor training and extremely high expectations. Very poor communication between corporate and retail stores. I learned a lot about digging for answers and finding my own solutions. I bonded well with the customer service rep and operations manager to solve problems. The staff at my location was fantastic! We had an amazing Store Manager with experience with the company who unfortunately got blindsided and pushed out of her position. I believe in good training and communication to turn your employees into role models for future new employees. Lacoste unfortunately did not invest any energy on talent. Great brand, bad upper management.
AMAZING comapany great work life balance
Brand Specialist (Current Employee), las vegasJanuary 10, 2015
Amazing company to work for everyone is kind and undrstanding
Productive place to work for
Brand Specialist (Current Employee), New York, PRJanuary 6, 2015
It is an energetic workplace, Solid atmosphere and leadership.The position and company is dedicated to its brand and employees. Also is a Fast paced working environment with lot of projects being launched at the same time work life balance was best in this company I have ever seen before.
Great environment to work on customer service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Vacaville, CADecember 11, 2014
Lacoste is a wonderful company to work for. I learned a lot about leading a team, working with customers and the passion for the brand platform is contagious! I am just looking for something I can turn into a long term career.
Great work environment and energey, while working with fun, energetic and smart people
US Showroom Liason (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 30, 2014
Pros: access to great fashion
Cons: na
*After I get into the office I make sure all the show rooms are up to standard, especially if we had late meetings the day before.
I check out all the product placement and correspond with the visual team, retail team, wholesale team & PR team on their needs.
I also work with the interns and freelancers in setting the tone for the day/week/month.
*I have learned a lot over the last year, one of my big take aways is how to effectively run showroom.
*I touch base with my managers (directors of retail and wholesale) on future calendar and present needs.
*My co-workers are great and we work well together and help each other be better and to shine at our jobs.
*The most challenging part of the job could be working with many departments but I have formed meaningful relationships with all of them which makes work fun, even the difficult times.
*The best part of the job will be actualy coming to work everyday, it also helps that we get great perks
good retail job
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Ft. Myers, FLOctober 9, 2014
Lacoste is a somewhat unorganized company compared to other places I have worked. When I started there many things changed and our associate hours were drastically reduced making it very challenging to run the business as smoothly as it could.
Productive Work place
Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: summer fridays
Lacoste offers great Brand Heritage and comfortable work space.
Retail Place
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILSeptember 17, 2014
Retail Place, Retail Hours. No work life balance. Hard to get time off.
Productive.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 22, 2014
Best part of the job was working with customers. Learned my way of managing money.
Busy place to work for
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Gilroy, CAAugust 13, 2014
I loved working at the Lacoste Store

Awesome customers and the team management

The hardest part of the job was the shifts

The most enjoyable part of the job was Provide customer service as well as Lead the team by example
Wonder Experience
Merchandising Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 25, 2014
It was a great opportunity to learn and grow. A great staff and upper management!
a clothing store that always has sale
Retail Salesperson (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 13, 2014
Pros: new knowledge about fashion
Cons: mess everywhere
i have a good time working at foreign exchange, especially the fitting room area. that is a place where i can really help the customers.

1 2 3 4