Lacoste

Lacoste Employer Reviews

Productive and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHJune 28, 2014
• Greeted customers and determined their needs and wants

• Recommended merchandise based on individual requirements

• Assisted in display of merchandise

• Restocked shelves
productive and fun
Sales Associate/Undercover Loss Prevention (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 12, 2014
coming to work and fold clothes all day, some days i was an undercover employee improving loss prevention , great co-workers nothing hard about this job
A great place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee), esteroApril 3, 2014
a fun place to work, every day was different from the others customer from different part of the world.
Great college job
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Roseville, CAApril 2, 2014
Working with a very small team, I learned how to multi-task and prioritize to get everything done efficiently.
A Great to play to work.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Estero, FlApril 1, 2014
Lacoste is a great company to work for, benefits, atmosphere brand quality, everyday was a day with goals to reach and very interesting people to help. What I love more about this jobs is to be able to use the different language's that I speak to increase the sales and help our costumers with the exactly needs.
Merchandise Coordinator (Current Employee), McAllen, TXMarch 20, 2014
I love to work with both the brand specialist and the visual manager who have helped me expand my visual merchandising skills
productive and busy work environment with little advancement potential
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Estero, FLMarch 11, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, good benefits
Cons: typical retail schedule and very hard to advance
A typical day at work in a management position includes a balance of running the business and driving sales by encouraging sales associates to provide great customer service and add on as many products as possible to each individual sale. As a sales manager, I was expected to keep the store organized (sales floor and stock room), monitor hours and budget – more... payroll to keep costs at or below mandated standards. Also, another large aspect was monitoring the daily tasks of each employee and providing constructive feedback.
Upper management is very involved however, a lot of decisions are made at store level. There are many conference calls and emails going back and forth at all times. The hardest part of the job is their marketing tactics. The home office would send lists of up to 500 items with just simply a sku number and we would be allotted a short amount time to have them accomplished. Upon completion they again would send another long list of price adjustments or instruct us to remark them the price they were before. I found this to be extremely frustrating because some of the prices would only go up and down by a $1.00 but we still had to hunt them throughout the store, doing double the work.
The most enjoyable part about the job is getting to know all the employee's personalities and learning how to manage effectively and providing good customer service by helping customers feel great about the way they look in the clothing. – less
knowledgeable
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Cypress, TXFebruary 19, 2014
ok sales company
ok sales environment
holidays are the worst
Great Work invironment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Cypress, TXFebruary 11, 2014
Good company, possibilities of travel and could move up within year or year and half
Great Place to work
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 8, 2014
I worked fulltime as a medic and they still made it easy for me to work with them as well Great place Great people
unprofessional and unorganized
sales (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 11, 2014
Store manager was unprofessional, did not know how to do the job, and did not know how to separate work from social life. Coworkers take advantage of unprofessionalism and the young management. The hardest part was wanting to go to work.
Well known fashion brand- horrible work environment
Corp (Former Employee), NYJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: overworked, treated poorly, underpaid, office politics - it's like working in a high school
I was so excited to work for such an iconic brand. I learned quickly just how poorly they treat their employees. Corporate office is a joke. Most employees are looking for new jobs and complaining about pay. Zero room for advancement unless you partake in office politics. All departments are highly unorganized and they have an unapproachable HR department. – more... They are big on "core values" yet high up execs who are suppose to lead by example never execute said values and it makes for an uneasy work environment. – less
The Life of a Visual Merchandiser
Freelance Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 8, 2014
I learned a lot as Visual Merchandiser for Lacoste. I was use to a certain way of doing things coming from H&M. But I learned new methods and tools for being a successful Merchandiser with another well established brand.

I worked with different people all the time which I found to be great. I learned from them in different ways. From product placement – more... to handling mannequins according to there company guidelines. – less
Company with great core values, poor field management.
Confidential (Former Employee), ConfidentialDecember 28, 2013
Amazing core values that really motivate employees and managers, however, are not always executed by management staff in the field. Company is very disorganized and is outdated in processes. Compensation for field staff is great. A great company for a less experienced individual that is seeking a business ownership role.
Its ok
Stock Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 26, 2013
Pros: the discount was 70% off. amazing
Cons: the managers never listen or compromise with you
The discount was beyond perfect.
the coworkers were silly people.
the atmosphere was alright.
The management was the only thing not great about it.
Productive , fast pace work place .
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tannersville, PANovember 8, 2013
Pros: hour lunches on a long day .
Cons: too many days off
A typical day at work is providing good customer service, meeting day-to-day goals and provide cleanliness at work stations. I've learned the customers are always right and you must have a good ear while dealing with customers. Management was great , the were professional and understanding. Co-workers were great, provided team work during work. Hardest – more... part of the job was not being able to speak certain languages, I had to try and understand what they were saying and meeting your day-to-day goals on a slow day. I enjoyed providing customer service and connecting with my customers. – less
Very nice people, but not very good place to work.
Retail (Current Employee), Chicago, IllinoisOctober 13, 2013
Pros: great discount!!!
Cons: low pay, poor communication
I love the people I work with, but the company as a whole is not a good place to work. They are not very good at communicating with the team and don't seem very interested in growing their business. I guess when you've been around for 80 years, you feel things are good enough as they are.
fun workplace
Designer (Former Employee), İstanbul, T34October 1, 2013
Pros: being in all processs in textile business such as design, production, photo shoot, ads, export.
Cons: working with long distance countries and time differences.
Checking emails , calling factories to control productions.
Designing fabrics and products with design programs like illustratoror photoshop and for both managing productions.

I have employees for production controls and export. Telling them what to do.

The hardest part of my job is production process.

The most enjoyable part is : create fabrics – more... and garments. – less
Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 28, 2013
Great people, great boss. Fun place to work with opportunity for advancement.
Company that seems to stand by their values
o Sales Associate (Current Employee), Allen, TXAugust 7, 2013
Pros: good culture
Cons: pay was average
I would come into work with my managers in a great mood everyday. The store I worked in seemed to understand how the whole work and life balance which isn't found in a lot of companies anymore.

1 2 3 4