Lady Foot Locker

Lady Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMay 19, 2015
Pros: Bonuses and work environment
Cons: Pay
This was my first job. My manager and coworkers were amazing and helped where needed. I learned work ethic, time management, goal setting, customer service, and knowledge about the products. A typical work day was reviewing your goal your manager made of how much to sell in dollar amount, socks, shoe care, and insoles. Then providing the best customer service for the shift. The hardest part of the job was inflexibility with scheduling in college. The most enjoyable part of the job was executing new skills successfully that you never knew you had.
fun upbeat atmosphere
Full-time Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Greece, NYMay 14, 2015
I also opened and closed this store. I managed my co workers. lots of responsibilities in which i really enjoyed. The management was always on top of things. Team mate type coworkers. Very reliable and dependable employees. the only down side to this job was the slow seasons. I prefer to keep busy.
Awesome Job
sales associate (Former Employee), Mcallen txMay 8, 2015
Pros: i got to meet new people
Cons: low pay
I loved my job it was a great experience, fun, calm, and enjoyable I regret ever leaving. My co-workers were all good to work with, everyone was nice. I loved walking into work with a good attitude and leaving happy. I have nothing bad to say about this job my overall was fun
Upbeat work place with a team feeling.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), West Dundee, ILApril 1, 2015
This is a Job where you can learn a lot about customer service ,working well as a team and helping each other to achieve company goals.
Typical day at work.
Sales Accossiate (Current Employee), 500 South Rd Farmington CT 06032April 1, 2015
Pros: direct deposit, schdueles are online, 30% discounts
Cons: no breaks if you are 18 and work less than 4 hrs.
- I learn how to deal with multiple customers everyday.
- I organize the store daily
- I clean the shoe panels and sku the shoes daily.
- I unload shipping.
- My manager is great she trained me well and she strives for the best for our company.
- I get along well with my co-workers. Sometimes we hang out after work.
- There is nothing hard about my job.
- The most enjoyable part about my job is sending a customer home with a full bag and knowing they will shop with my company again.
Lady Foot Locker Store Manager
Store Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Managed my own store and great benefits
Cons: Was attending college full time
I learned a lot from being a store manager and taught myself whatever I needed to, to make my store as successful as possible. My store was a LFL clearance store which was very few compared to regular LFL stores. A regular LFL has about 4,500 pieces of apparel. When I first started as store manager, the store had 12,000 pieces of apparel for 6 years it was like that. I came up with my own inventory plan and when I left the store it had a little over 7,500 pieces of apparel. My inventory plan was a success and it also helped drive sales.
Fun place to work
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Discount
Cons: Pay, Commission
I loved interacting with people all day, it is a great FIRST job. But that's it. Not enough to build a comfortable life off of this pay, even if you move up.
Customer service
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Boynton Beach, FLMarch 15, 2015
Learned a lot about customer service and patience. Customers can be very challenging and rude but you should always be nice and smile because at the end of the day customers are always right.
Not a great job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Independence, MoMarch 11, 2015
Pros: learn about shoes, help people find shoes to fit their needs
Cons: low pay, immature management, district manager thinks all of his employees are worthless, company as a whole does not care about their employees
The job itself wasn't horrible but the management was and the company couldn't care less about their employees. You start at minimum wage and "commission" but it is almost impossible to reach the sales goals to achieve ANY commission. Half of the time my manager would leave to go shopping when no one in the store had clearance to do returns or handle other business matters.
Very good job to have in school.
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee), Fresno, CAFebruary 20, 2015
This job is easy to have as a first job and a student. A typical day in this job is helping customers and showing them products like insoles, clothes, shoe cleaner, and socks. I learned good customer service skills. The managers are very nice. Co-workers are nice too and willing to exchange shift when you need to. Hardest part of the job is dealing with feet and people not wearing socks. Enjoy the discount.
Productive fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Freehold, NJFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: great room for advancement, good discount, great staff
Cons: its retail, hours can be long during holidays
When this place was open it was always a great environment I felt like there was always room for advancement. Had to sell product and be very informative of shoes because runners will always have questions. Management is great, hardest part of the job was trying to sell a multiple of 2 but it can be done, just offer things it does not hurt. best part of the job was having a great staff and knowing if i wanted to advance myself I could speak to my district manager.
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Store Manager (Former Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 16, 2015
I worked for LAdy Foot Locker for 8 years. Its a great company to wok for. Cooperate was great! Reviews and raises with lots of incentives for employees.
Fun environment to work in
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Attleboro, MAFebruary 10, 2015
Working at Lady foot locker is lots of fun. I learned how to be a great salesperson. The management is excellent but is over worked.
Great place to work for. Very sales driven and customer service orientated.
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee), Taunton, MAFebruary 8, 2015
Lady Foot Locker is an overall great place to work for. It is very sales driven company with an awesome customer service program. They have a very detailed training program, which I was able to learn and grow from. What I enjoyed most working for this company is that they always strived to be the best among competitors and challenged them with innovative products.
A really chill, fun place to work.
Sales Associate/ Manager Assistance (Former Employee), Estero, FLFebruary 4, 2015
Management was awful. Not professional at all. Treated us like a friend and not like co-workers. But the other girls that worked there were awesome and very pleasant to work with.
Fun place to work for, always busy
Asst. Manager (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAFebruary 1, 2015
Lady Foot Locker is a fun environment to be in. Even when its slow there was always something to do. My coworkers loved coming to work everyday and always willing to help. Most enjoyable part was doing visual project's.
Shoes and music...what more can you ask for??
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee), Concord, CAJanuary 16, 2015
I enjoy working at foot locker. Everyone is nice and close knit. Our products are awesome, the music is motivating, and there's a Cinnabon down the hall!
Great company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: the work atmosphere and the discounts
Cons: transferred to normal, illinois
The first job to give me an opportunity to advance into management. I loved working with my boss and our staff was excellent.
Productive environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Augusta, GADecember 1, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: mall area
I'm a sales type of guy also especially in active wear. Loved the environment the only thing that I didn't like was the fact that I worked in the mall because all the other stores got my money.
Good work enviornment
Sales Lead/Key Holder (Current Employee), harrisburg paNovember 30, 2014
Pros: working with people
Provide excellent customer service
open and close the store
maintain a clean work environment
run the cash register
work on shipment
train new employees
get to know the product
do returns and exchanges
this is a great place to work
no problems working for the company
promotions happen often

1 2 3 4 5

About Lady Foot Locker

Foot Locker leads the pack in the race to capture the biggest share of the global athletic footwear market. The company is a leading – Read more

Lady Foot Locker Salaries