Lady Foot Locker

Lady Foot Locker Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Discount
Cons: Pay, Commission
I loved interacting with people all day, it is a great FIRST job. But that's it. Not enough to build a comfortable life off of this pay, even if you move up.
Customer service
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Boynton Beach, FLMarch 15, 2015
Learned a lot about customer service and patience. Customers can be very challenging and rude but you should always be nice and smile because at the end of the day customers are always right.
Not a great job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Independence, MoMarch 11, 2015
Pros: learn about shoes, help people find shoes to fit their needs
Cons: low pay, immature management, district manager thinks all of his employees are worthless, company as a whole does not care about their employees
The job itself wasn't horrible but the management was and the company couldn't care less about their employees. You start at minimum wage and "commission" but it is almost impossible to reach the sales goals to achieve ANY commission. Half of the time my manager would leave to go shopping when no one in the store had clearance to do returns or handle other business matters.
Very good job to have in school.
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee), Fresno, CAFebruary 20, 2015
This job is easy to have as a first job and a student. A typical day in this job is helping customers and showing them products like insoles, clothes, shoe cleaner, and socks. I learned good customer service skills. The managers are very nice. Co-workers are nice too and willing to exchange shift when you need to. Hardest part of the job is dealing with feet and people not wearing socks. Enjoy the discount.
Productive fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Freehold, NJFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: great room for advancement, good discount, great staff
Cons: its retail, hours can be long during holidays
When this place was open it was always a great environment I felt like there was always room for advancement. Had to sell product and be very informative of shoes because runners will always have questions. Management is great, hardest part of the job was trying to sell a multiple of 2 but it can be done, just offer things it does not hurt. best part of the job was having a great staff and knowing if i wanted to advance myself I could speak to my district manager.
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Store Manager (Former Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 16, 2015
I worked for LAdy Foot Locker for 8 years. Its a great company to wok for. Cooperate was great! Reviews and raises with lots of incentives for employees.
Fun environment to work in
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Attleboro, MAFebruary 10, 2015
Working at Lady foot locker is lots of fun. I learned how to be a great salesperson. The management is excellent but is over worked.
Great place to work for. Very sales driven and customer service orientated.
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee), Taunton, MAFebruary 8, 2015
Lady Foot Locker is an overall great place to work for. It is very sales driven company with an awesome customer service program. They have a very detailed training program, which I was able to learn and grow from. What I enjoyed most working for this company is that they always strived to be the best among competitors and challenged them with innovative products.
A really chill, fun place to work.
Sales Associate/ Manager Assistance (Former Employee), Estero, FLFebruary 4, 2015
Management was awful. Not professional at all. Treated us like a friend and not like co-workers. But the other girls that worked there were awesome and very pleasant to work with.
Fun place to work for, always busy
Asst. Manager (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAFebruary 1, 2015
Lady Foot Locker is a fun environment to be in. Even when its slow there was always something to do. My coworkers loved coming to work everyday and always willing to help. Most enjoyable part was doing visual project's.
Shoes and music...what more can you ask for??
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee), Concord, CAJanuary 16, 2015
I enjoy working at foot locker. Everyone is nice and close knit. Our products are awesome, the music is motivating, and there's a Cinnabon down the hall!
Great company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: the work atmosphere and the discounts
Cons: transferred to normal, illinois
The first job to give me an opportunity to advance into management. I loved working with my boss and our staff was excellent.
Productive environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Augusta, GADecember 1, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: mall area
I'm a sales type of guy also especially in active wear. Loved the environment the only thing that I didn't like was the fact that I worked in the mall because all the other stores got my money.
Good work enviornment
Sales Lead/Key Holder (Current Employee), harrisburg paNovember 30, 2014
Pros: working with people
Provide excellent customer service
open and close the store
maintain a clean work environment
run the cash register
work on shipment
train new employees
get to know the product
do returns and exchanges
this is a great place to work
no problems working for the company
promotions happen often
Overall Operations
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Albany, GANovember 20, 2014
Nice company to work for and operations run smoothly.They have contributed to my growth and help me to build my management foundation.
Exciting Clientele
Store Manager Trainee (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKOctober 21, 2014
Pros: fun working environment
Cons: more supervised training.
Lady Foot Locker really opened me up to how fun it can be to work with customers in a specific retail environment. This experience gave me my first taste of actually fully working in the management field.

My co-workers were a diverse bunch which made it fun.

The hardest time that I had at work was the fact that since this was the first time I was a Store Manager, I found that I still had a lot to learn.
Active
Store Associate (Former Employee), Fort Smith, AROctober 20, 2014
Working at Lady Foot Locker helped me gain my knowledge of customer service and my manager was pretty awesome.
worst place ever
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Greenwood, INOctober 14, 2014
working at lady foot locker was the worst decision of my life. the pay was terrible and the employees that work there are even worst. do not apply there.
Exciting relatively new company
Store Manager/ Area Trainer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 10, 2014
Pros: super exciting times, company, pay and benefits.
Cons: managers worked 50-60 hours a week.
A fast pace business at the height of the athletic shoes and apparel business. Company's values, culture and mission was a head of it's time. Manager were encouraged to run their stores as entrepreneur.
Great place to start not build a career.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Mobile, ALOctober 8, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: hours
I like that it was my first civilian job. I would like to now find a stable career while I pursue my degree.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lady Foot Locker

Foot Locker leads the pack in the race to capture the biggest share of the global athletic footwear market. The company is a leading – Read more

Lady Foot Locker Salaries