Lafayette Care Center Employee Reviews

a very nice place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  1010 first street , lafayette, CA 94549July 25, 2017
the lafayette care center is a good place to work and gain experience
it was a stepping stone to nurses to get their much needed experieces and work with other facilities. the only problem in the company is the salary and everything is ok.
Pros
they treat the employees as their own. it is a good place to get their most needed experieces.
Cons
the salary.
great place to work
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJune 14, 2017
I loved working there management was ok and easy to work with However when I learned of the company being bought out by another not knowing if I would still have a job I looked for other employement
Pros
family environment
Cons
has been shut down
Fun at workplace
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, CASeptember 26, 2015
i love this job. great co worker, Nice and clean facility, i enjoyed working in this facility, i love patient care, smile makes big difference in their life.
Very Productive
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAAugust 25, 2015
Most of my days were very busy. I had great management and team work with co-workers. Everyday was a blessing to be there.
Pros
Very laid back atmosphere.
Cons
non
Make you feel like you are a park of the family
Medical Records Director (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, CAAugust 25, 2014
Family owned business. They give you plenty of opportunities to grow and better yourself.
Family owned 45 bed skillled nursing facaility, in Lafayette, Ca.
LVN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, CADecember 21, 2012
Charge Nurse, administer meds, treatments, safety protocols, observations, assessments, documentation. Admissions, transfers, or discharges. Patient teaching, schedules for cna's, secure specimens, catheters, G-tube feedings, O2 tx., basic bedside nursiing care. Management unstable. I worked under 5 different DON during my employment, 3-4 different administrators. Co-workers mostly family in each department. I was at a big disadvantage because I did'nt speak or understand Tagalog. And the most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the residents, the different characters one could meet?!
Pros
its a cute little area, the facility is cozy, small, good wheather. and again the residents/patients.
Cons
unfair, unstable management, family owned.