Lagniappe Healthcare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Coworkers are cool, but management needs work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bastrop, LAJune 13, 2017
Lagniappe is a good place to work if you love taking care of others and take pride in what you do. However, there are aspects of management that need to be reorganized and revised. Communication between management and employees is poor and there is favoritism being shown to certain shifts and fellow employees that brings town team moral and everyday teamwork.
Pros
Cool coworkers and my residents are awesome
Cons
Management is unorganized and plays favorites
It's ok.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Bastrop, LAApril 21, 2017
The majority of the employees were good but some of the Administration staff were horrible!! They catered to certain employees and residents. If they didn't like you they tried to intimidate you.
Pros
I love my career and I met some really nice people.
Cons
No direct deposit. The unprofessionalism of some of the administrative staff.
Great place to work at!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bastrop, LASeptember 18, 2016
Its a great place to work at. Everything is in order and the structure is great. I love my patients with all my heart. They are definitly another family to me!
Very Productive enviroment
CNA Supervisor/Wound Care/ Treatment nurse (Former Employee) –  Bastrop, LAJuly 16, 2014
Very busy facility. Many responsibilities. Learned to multitask. Loved the residents and being a part of a great team.