lagoon Employee Reviews

Stepping stone
Line-Entertainer (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTNovember 1, 2016
Just a stepping stone for teenagers. I definitely would not recommend working there for very long. Management doesn't really care for their employees. Time consuming.
great seasonal job
Ticketing Agent (Current Employee) –  Farmington, UTJune 13, 2016
my managers were great and i had a really great work experience. i am still currently employed here at lagoon . ive learned how to be more of a leader and the best part of working here is the people.
Pros
can go to the park for free
Cons
no health care or full time opportunities.
A good starting job
Rides Operator (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTJune 6, 2016
The typical day at work was not very eventful but very repetitive. I learned good people skills. The management was good to a point they were good at keeping you in line but not very good at explaining how to get there.
Pros
Minimum age is 14 years old
Cons
Odd Hours usually going past your required
Fun Competetive Workplace
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTMay 12, 2016
Working for Lagoon was a blast. I loved my co-workers and my management team. Its a very taxing job but worth it. This company is great to their employees and cares very much about their customer-s experience.
Pros
Free Admission for Employees, Family Discounts once a month
Cons
Taxing and takes a lot of hard work
Fun
Food Handler (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMFebruary 21, 2016
The job was quite easy. Friendly people, mostly all the same age. Management handles problems nicely. You get in for free.
Pros
Fun people you get paid
Cons
Most people cant drive that work there
Fun, simple job
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMFebruary 17, 2016
I had a lot of fun working at the spook-a-boo and handing out candy to kids. It was a good first-time-job. It was only a seasonal job, but it was great for a high school student to earn a bit of money.
I had a lot of fun working here.
ride operator (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTFebruary 9, 2016
all i really did was push buttons and made the ride go.it was a lot of fun.but it had its bad days like when it was really hot and you had to stand out side.
Fun Place with fun people
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTJanuary 14, 2016
The typical day at work was opening by counting the money and cleaning the work area. Throughout the day we were responsible to have a perfect till and keep the area clean. The management was great, they were very helpful and friendly. My coworkers were awesome! We had lots of fun while still staying on task and being efficient. Hardest part of the job was working with the hundreds of people that were angry at me for something I could not control. The most enjoyable part of the job was the work environment that was created.
Pros
Lots of fun, work parties
Cons
Lots of angry customers
Fun Workplace
Haunted Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTJanuary 10, 2016
Each day I would arrive to work excited to see what I would be doing. The management that I worked with was very energetic and fun to be with. The crew members always made you laugh. That was the best energy to be around, and was able to be shown to the customers that came in daily. Great place to work, just sad that it was only seasonal.
Pros
Having fun
its ok
Games Attendant (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTDecember 2, 2015
it was an ok place just hard work environment. employees are nice and management is nice the weather is what makes it hard.
Lagoon is a nice place to work but the pay could be better.
Grounds Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Farmington, UtahJuly 19, 2015
I like working at Lagoon but I am looking for a new job that pays more money and is full time. The people I work with are nice and easy to get along with.
Pros
Free passes to Lagoon.
Cons
My job is only 9 months of the year.
Hot Workplace
Games (Former Employee) –  Farmington UtahJune 2, 2015
While i loved the people i worked with, The heat got to me. I did learn to sell services to people in new and creative ways. while helping them have fun at lagoon
Pros
People I worked with
Fun work environment
Front Liner (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTMay 24, 2015
I learned how to cook all different kinds of food and make snow cones. My co-workers were really nice and made me want to come to work everyday. The most enjoyable memory about working at Lagoon, was that i got discounts on things and got to go on the rides whenever i want.
Pros
Free to get in the park
Cons
Short breaks
Fun Seasonal Workplace
Rides Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTMay 4, 2015
Want and exciting and fun job? Lagoon is the place! Great place to work and fun in the sun. Fun coworkers and hey cant beat running the rides.
Cons
Seasonal Emplyoment
Fun place to get you life started
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTApril 24, 2015
My days included being a cashier, making food, cleaning the restaurant. My co-workers were just fine and management could not be any more business. The hardest part of the job was going everyday as a 14 year old. The most enjoyable part was the smell.
Pros
Starting job
Cons
Farm drive
A cheery place to work. Work experience with a lot of different people.
Seasonal Restaurant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTApril 17, 2015
This job keeps you on your feet with a lot of employee/customer interaction. Teaches communication skills, cashiering skills, and organizational skills. The management is friendly and your co-workers typically good workers. The hardest part of the job was being on your feet the whole time. But the interaction with customers was definitely fun as you could be a part of their fun day at Lagoon.
Pros
Customer interaction
Cons
Constantly being on your feet
Fun and a great experiance
Actor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UtMarch 31, 2015
A normal day/night would consist of scaring people out of their own willingness. I learned to communicate and comply with people of all different back grounds. The hardest part was the schedualling. It conflicted with a lot of my performances. However, I did enjoy working in a field of comfortable with (Acting/Performing)
ok
Merchandise Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTMarch 9, 2015
it was an ok place to work as a good lost of fun you always have stuff to do and you get to work face to face with people all the time.
Where the fun is
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTJanuary 22, 2015
I worked here for 4 years and loved it. I became a supervisor when I was 17 years old and was making more then the average 17 year old. I loved every aspect of it
Good pay with great break room
Ride Attendant (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTDecember 30, 2014
Its a very make sure you get YOUR work done and dont worry about the others if they need it they will help you.
Pros
Get in for free
Cons
Pay for food

Ask a question about working or interviewing at lagoon. Our community is ready to answer.

lagoon Reviews by Location