Lahey Clinic Employee Reviews in United States

Worked with great people!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MASeptember 24, 2015
Loved the people I worked with and my hours were pretty good. A lot of heavy lifting (patients) and one your feet the whole shift.
Quality driven
Medical Assistant - Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Peabody, MASeptember 17, 2015
A typical day at work includes listening to what patients are saying and feeling while rooming them.

Along with learning how to help narrow the generation gap between colleagues, I have learned about deescalation, respect, professionalism, compassion, proper hand hygiene et al
Management has a lot on their plates, I appreciate each and every one of them.
My coworkers are my daytime family; like everyone else we all have issues, likes and dislikes, but we also have respect and consideration for one another.
The hardest part of my job is probably floating to a department that I am not too familiar with their routines.
The most enjoyable part of my job is a smooth day
Fast work environment
Scheduling coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MASeptember 15, 2015
Good place to work, good coworkers. Enjoy working hands on with patients and helping them as much as my job allows me to. lots of room to grow with in the company.
Great people, pay not great
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Peabody, MASeptember 15, 2015
Fun work place with a chance to learn different jobs. Staff is supportive making it a great work environment. Love coming in daily and seeing the smiling faces of my co-workers and making patients feel comfortable and satisfied with their patient care.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Pay
Very cheerful enviorment , love the patients
Medical Assistant/Bronchoscopy Technician (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MASeptember 11, 2015
A typical work day at Lahey would usually be pretty busy. About 70/110 patients a day but my coworkers would make the day go by faster. Great team work and the patients are just amazing. I learn so much by just having a simple conversation with a patient.
Pros
Flexibility with my schedule
Cons
short breaks
Excellent office interaction with peers
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAAugust 30, 2015
Great contract opportunity working with high profile executive and physicians. Well established healthcare organization.
Advancement
Supervisor for Emergency Department Registration (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAAugust 19, 2015
I really appreciated the opportunities provided to employees to advance. I had only worked there for 6 months when I was given the chance to become Supervisor. I was also given great training to make me more confident.
i rather not review them
infusion nurse (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAAugust 6, 2015
i rather not review this hospital. It was ok to work there but i have worked at other facilities where i was more satisfied
Lahey Clinic's
Primary Care Nurse (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAAugust 3, 2015
After working with both Winchester and Lahey I have to say that Lahey falls short in most categories. It is not employee or patient friendly
Its very difficult to get appointments that are needed within am acceptable time frame and the staff is not helpful or courteous in helping you.
there's no I in TEAM
Sanitation Lead / Food Service (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAAugust 3, 2015
lahey is a great place to work and i learned a lot while i was there. lahey will always be home to me. Lahey was home because it was all about teamwork and everyone are friendly.
Great hospital
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAJuly 30, 2015
Busy place to work with a lot of opportunity. Poor Top level management, but a lot of great people who work there. Benefits are comparable to most hospitals. route 128/95 commute is horrible. Overall there are a lot of great people who work at Lahey and patient care is top notch.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
Clickey management
Challenging, good people
Applications Engineer (Contracted) (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAJuly 30, 2015
Contracting at Lahey for the Epic rollout was both interesting and educational. I work peripherally with Epic, in the ECMS group.
Pros
Good people
Cons
no free coffee
Wonderful place to work where the patients really come first
Burlington, Ma. Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burlington,MAJune 19, 2015
Helping customers on the phone set up appointments and tests. The hardest part is trying to correlate all the appointments on one day for people who come from far away. The most enjoyable part is making the customer happy with their schedule. The co-workers go above and beyond in trying to help each other out.
Pros
Rewarding through helping others
Cons
Very fast paced, stress when customers become irrate over situations beyond control
Productive and busy workplace
3rd party accounts rep (Current Employee) –  Burlington MAJune 15, 2015
Learning a new software called Epic. Training involved.
Working denials from Tufts Health Plan, adjustments and appeals.
Most enjoyable part of the job is communication with fellow colleagues and assistance. everyone works together as a team.
Pros
Benefits, Earned Time off
Cons
No dress down Fridays/have to pay for coffee
they are all about patient care
Medical Receptionist/ scheduler (Former Employee) –  Burlington,MAJune 9, 2015
I loved helping the patients and working closely with the Drs and the other health care employees. I would of stayed there id circumstances in my own life were different at that time.
Pros
room for advancement. paid training and courses great benefits
Cons
HR
Intern (Former Employee) –  Peabody, MAJune 2, 2015
Lahey Clinic is super on top of their medical records and behind the scenes operations. At the time I was there I helped with the major project of transferring all paper files to electronic files.
Career Vs. Job
Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAMay 13, 2015
My long term goal is to be a psychologist. My short term goal is to work in a mental health facility until I become a licensed psychologist. As for my current job as a unit coordinator, I love it. The only problem I'm having is I work three evening shifts and my schedule is never the same. I would like something more consistent.
Pros
Great pay & benefits
Cons
Terrible work schedule
To work at this Level 2 trauma center on mutliple levels was an extrodinary experience. The backbone of my nursing career was aqired at this facility
Registered Nurse, BSN (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAMay 10, 2015
While employed at Lahey Clinic I worked:
1.5 years on Liver/Kidney Transplant Department
2.5 years on the Medical/Surgical Telemetry Department
4 years on the Surgical ICU and Cardiothoracic Post Anesthesia Care Unit
The high acuity of this Level 2 trauma center provided me with an in depth education for myself as it pertains to Nursing.
Excellent place to work
Medical Assistant / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAApril 30, 2015
I would have worked there the rest of my life but due to the overwhelming weather I made a choice to move to Florida. The hardest part of this job was leaving my co-workers.
Pros
Employees, heathcare coverage and incentives.
Cons
Parking
Average
Performance Improvement Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAApril 20, 2015
Average organization. Undergoing a lot of changes currently. Work environment is not so driven. Unclear goals and direction.