We are looking for a very specific individual to become a member of our professional team. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented self-starter and is able to multitask in a fast-paced, close-knit environment with a variety of other like-minded professionals. Candidates must possess excellent written and oral communications skills, be friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic with a 'can do', 'never say quit' disposition. Additionally, candidates should be natural problem solvers; positive, flexible, adaptive and readily anticipating the needs of customers and coworkers.
Basic Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer care facilitated by scheduling appointments and follow-ups, interacting with the public, greeting customers and meeting customer needs.
- Administrative and reception functions include process incoming and outgoing mail, answer telephone, respond to emails, keep work area safe/clean, make bank deposits, maintain supplies, conduct necessary research and file records.
- Accounting responsibilities include achieving revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, collections and receivables, customer invoicing, insurance processing and miscellaneous operations expenses as needed.
- Communicates with office teams regularly to ensure they have the information, tools, resources and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and successfully.
- Recruitment of new customers and maintaining existing customers by supporting internal and external sales, marketing and promotional initiatives.
- Ensures flawless execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, local, state, and government regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Basic Requirements include, but are not limited to:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 3-5 years experience in a successful, direct customer care capacity
- Exceptional and effective communication skills; written and verbal
- Must be detail oriented and adept at multitasking
- Possess a proven track record for providing exceptional customer service
- Capable of addressing and mitigating needs and concerns of customers and staff.
- Possess strong leadership and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience and success with receivables and collections
- Possesses a positive teamwork mindset while coordinating customer care with staff
- Demonstrates the ability to actively listen to staff and customers to deliver services.
- Ability to produce and maintain records and reports as required.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Open Office
- Ability to type 40 words per minute (must produce current test results less than 30 days old)
- Knowledge of insurance plans and dental terminology is preferable
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds, stand for one hour at a time and walk up 2 flights of stairs
- High school diploma or GED; Associates Degree (AA) from a 2 or 4 year college preferred.
- Be able to pass a substance abuse screening test if required.
- Submit to and pass a background check if required
- Possess a valid drivers license and a clean driving record
From our customers to our entire staff, our mission is to provide outstanding, excellent care and service each and every day. Our success is due in large part to our team of talented, caring professionals who share our vision. If you’re an individual committed to positive teamwork, excellent service and can effectively manage a wide array of diverse responsibilities, we want to talk to you. We offer an excellent compensation package.
If you believe you meet the aforementioned criteria and would like to be considered for this position, please send us your resume and cover letter. Please indicate you are applying for the Business Coordinator position in the subject line.
Acceptable resume and cover letter formats include: jpg, pdf, doc
If you cannot send your resume and cover letter electronically, please indicate so by replying to the email address below and indicate you "Need Mailing Address - Business Coordinator" in the subject line.
All resumes and cover letters must be received no later than Thursday, November 8, 2012. Strict adherence to these dates and instructions are required to be considered for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.