Psychiatric Behavioral Health Treatment Hospital
Mental Health Technician, Macon, GA - July 24, 2015
• Supervise and oversee 8-10 adolescent/adult patients and their psychological behavior to prevent injuries or bodily harm to themselves while undergoing treatment.
• Interviews patients/clients and/or families to obtain necessary information regarding medical, social and/or emotional background.
• Complete a clear and concise Admission Note/Intake Information in the patient's/client's/consumer's chart within the time frame specified by policy.
• Assist with discharge and transfer of patients.
• Utilizes Master Treatment Planning to determine intervention treatment for patients.
• Conduct daily group sessions that are goal oriented to assist with patient treatment plan.
• Notify appropriate nursing staff of patient behavior and document behavior in progress notes.
• Conducts patient observation rounds and conduct searches of patient belongings.
• Document all patient contacts and therapeutic activities thoroughly and effectively.
• Monitors physical activity level assigned to patients.
• Supervises therapeutic and recreational activities.
• Enforce motivational techniques among patients.