Assist the Vice President of Finance in the day-to-day operations of Lake Catholic High School’s Business Office. This is a salaried, full-time, year-round position. Non-standard work hours may be required.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
1. Manage student tuition accounts including invoicing for tuition and fees, assessing late charges, posting payments and issuing statements.
2. Function as school’s cashier; accepting and recording deposits from various organizations and departments, managing petty cash, and preparing bank deposits.
3. Perform accounts payable functions from invoice review to check printing and mailing.
1. Knowledge of accounting principles and experience with the above job functions in a fast-past environment is required. A college degree in accounting is preferred.
2. Demonstrated proficiency in the use of QuickBooks and Microsoft Office software is required.
3. Must be Virtus trained and pass a BCI/FBI background check prior to beginning employment.
1. Self-motivator with the ability to work with little direction, set priorities and thrive in a fast-pace work environment.
2. Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with an attention to detail.
3. Ability to handle confidential matters appropriately.
4. Demonstrated proficiency in written, oral, and frequent phone communications.
5. Comfort in handling and counting money and preparing accurate bank deposits.
6. Customer service attitude with an ability to handle people in difficult situations.
7. Ability to work cooperatively with others and to take instruction from administration.
8. Serve as a role model for students and support Lake Catholic High School’s Mission, Vision, and Values.