Lake City Bank Employee Reviews

Laid-back and cohesive working experience
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 23, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Lake City not only for the day-to-day successes, but also the setup of Lake City University. Lake City University offered the opportunity to advance workplace education at your own request, and I went for every training course possible.
Best bank I've ever worked for.
Retail Side/Operations Side (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INJanuary 16, 2017
Great bank that truly cares about the employees. All levels of management are honest and willing to help those in "lower" positions. Advancement can be slow because no one wants to leave, however if you have initiative, you will succeed. Many opportunities to try out different positions, even opportunities to "shadow" other departments before bidding. Pay was above average for banking positions, even with no college degree.
Pros
Coworkers are happy bc they like where they work, pay, opportunities for other positions, helpful management, learning opportunities.
Cons
Insurance wasn't great after 2012, but was it great anywhere? Depending on the dept you're in, the hours can be rough.
Lcb
CSR (Current Employee) –  Elkhart County, INDecember 18, 2016
Been at other banks and lake city truly cares about their employees and them growing within the company. Dont have much bad to say.. if you dont like the job you have you can bid out and they have a learning center so you can learn technology better there or grow in a path you choose. I think vacation policy needs changed for new employees but overall its a great company to work for.
Pros
Employees, feeling cared about
Cons
Vacation policy
Absolutly love lake city bank. Best job ever
Drive-up Teller (Former Employee) –  Ligonier, INAugust 9, 2016
Lake City Bank was an amazing company to work for. Everything about the job was great. Everyday I worked there I learned something new. Everyone of my co-workers was amazing. Management was always there when u needed them.
Pros
Hours were great, benefits were great, people and customers always amazing.
Cons
I can not think of anything that was not good.
Great place to find your niche
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  WarsawSeptember 12, 2015
Depending on the mgr, your work/home life may be very comfortably balanced.
Lots of room for trying on different shoes, as you can bid on different positions after 6 months. Not much room for advancement though.
Some management is not as involved as others.
Pay was comfortable, no complaints, but not enough for a single income.
The retail side was definitely more enjoyable than the operations side, even though it was more stressful.
Pros
Great learning opportunities, benefits were nice, coworkers
Cons
Advancement is slow
Information Processor
Information Processor (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INFebruary 23, 2015
I typed all kinds of correspondence, reports, loan submissions for all officers of the bank via dictation, or hand written.
Pros
Nice place to work and nice people
Cons
the pay was not very good
Great Work Atmosphere
Senior Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 9, 2014
I have no complaints with this organization. It is a strong company with great management. My only compliant would be that I believe compensation is below average and it is slow going to the top.
Pros
Great People and Organization
Cons
Compensation
Good place to work, as well as bank.
Assistant Vice President/Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INMay 7, 2014
Good place to work, as well as bank. Respectful of employees need for work/life balance.
Great place for advancement and training
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INFebruary 27, 2013
LCB has great hours and benefits. I was able to learn about banking in a comfortable setting. The management skills are lacking involvement and leadership examples. I love working with the public and getting to know my customers
Pros
advancement
Cons
poor management
productive, workplace lots to take in, management always eager to help task
Loss Prevention Dept Manager (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INMay 31, 2012
productive, workplace lots to take in, management always eager to help task

enjoy helping customer secure their money
Pros
mon-fri weekends off/holidays
Cons
sat for long hours

Want to know more about Lake City Bank?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lake City Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5