Lake Erie College

Lake Erie College Employer Reviews

A good group of people doing a lot of hard work.
Interim Stable Staff Supervisor (Current Employee), Concord, OHNovember 14, 2013
Pros: good physical excercise
Cons: getting stepped on by 1200-1500 pound, hooved animals
On a daily basis we take care of 60+ horses...feed, clean stalls and add fresh bedding, turn out in paddocks, fly spray or blanket (depending on the weather) I have learned a lot about the different personalities horses can have and how to handle each one of them. My co-workers are a great bunch of people, we all love the horses and will do anything – more... for them. It's a very physical job, the paddocks are about a quarter of a mile away from the barn, so there is a whole lot of walking every day. The best part about the job is being able to interact with the horses. – less
Nice place to work with great ethics
PR / HR Generalist (Former Employee), Painesville, OHOctober 16, 2013
Bought out when went public and broke up by holding company. :(
what I like about LEC
Alumni & Public relations Assistant (Former Employee), Painesville, OHMay 31, 2013
For four years, Lake Erie College has been my home. I made the best memories anyone would ever ask for. I worked as a student worker, and that was really fun. I learned from other co workers as well. It was one of the unique experiences that comes by once in awhile. I'm very grateful I went there and would never change a thing about that place.
LEC
Residence Assistant (Former Employee), Painesville, OHFebruary 16, 2013
I went to college here and I worked for them with several different hats. I always enjoyed working here! *I wish I could go back to college!*
Working here is a very rewarding experience.
VP (Current Employee), Painesville, OHJune 18, 2012
This is a very caring and student centered institution. Employees are expected to go above and beyond to serve the student population.
what a great place to be
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee), Painesville, OHApril 9, 2012
I had so much fun working at this place as an internship. I learned so much from all of the people who taught me and mentored me through my internship. The hardest part of the job was knowing it had to end because it was an internship. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to watch and be a part of all the sporting events.