Incumbent will direct, organize, and plan for all technical aspects of the Brooks Memorial Hospital Information Systems infrastructure. This accounts for, but not limited to; network connectivity (internal and external), data center operations, desktop support and development, server operations, and security.
- Provide leadership and direction to members of the Technical Services team. Incumbent will be a team builder who will lead by example, enable and teach staff.
- Must possess excellent problem solving and communication skills and the ability for development of vision. As part of the Information Systems leadership, they are also accountable for project management, analysis, design, and implementation for projects and strategic goals that align with the overall vision of Brooks Memorial Hospital.
- Must have a strong working knowledge in the following areas: VMWare, SAN, Citrix Windows Server(s), Cisco related infrastructure and associated security devices, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, VPN’s.
- Six to eight years experience with LAN and WAN network administration, server security and disaster recovery protocols required. Proven ability to make sound decisions and solve problems under pressure required. A combination of eight or more years experience with LAN and WAN network administration, server deployment, maintenance, and security preferred.
- Knowledge in disaster recovery and desktop deployment, proven experience in project management, systems integration and high availability topologies preferred. Associates degree in Computer Science/Information Services required. Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Information Services with desired certifications (MCSE, CCNP, CCIE, etc) preferred. Travel between campuses and regional offices will be necessary, but minimal, as well as travel to meet with other support agencies, training and conventions.
Indeed - 10 months ago