Lake Hospital System

Lake Hospital System Employer Reviews

A challenging facility to work which provides serenity and an on site fitness area for well being.
Patient Registrar (Current Employee), Concord, OHOctober 24, 2014
A typical day at work starts with registering patients in a high volume setting. I have learned to deal with challenging situations and patient concerns. The management is highly supportive and understanding. My co-workers are excellent team players and creates a convivial atmosphere. The hardest part of my job is not being able to cure all patient's health issues. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work in a stressful situation yet still add humor in the workplace.
great place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee), Mentor, OHFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: pulic and patient contact
Cons: excellant place to work
General maintainace though out hospital
public contact
excellant supervisors and co-workers
snow removal in below 0 weather
people contact
Decent place to work; upper management not so good.
Medical Assistant, MLT, Phleb (Former Employee), Mentor, Middlefield OHFebruary 10, 2013
Pros: decent pay and benefits.
Cons: not much encouragement or opportunity to grow or advance.
I had the same Supervisor for 12 years with no problems at all. She was a terrific person to work with and for. However, upper management is not so good. They sit in offices and make decisions that impact patient care without dealing with the staff who are actually working with the patients. They seem to forget that the patient in front of us is the reason why we are here, the reason why we all have jobs. There is no more job security anymore; at Lake, the question is not so much as whether or not you can do the job as much as who do you cater to or pal around with. My co-workers, for the most part, were great; I really did enjoy the patient contact.