Lake Region Medical Employee Reviews

Extremely Productive and fast pasted
Medical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNMay 2, 2017
Depending on which department you work, you'll either be standing or sitting all day. Great work environment. Management was okay. Everybody got along well with one another. Team oriented so nobody will be without help for most part of the days. Must be quick and precise with task at hand and be able to use a microscope and read measurements.
Good medical device company to work for.
Production Associate - Operations (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNMay 1, 2017
Good medical device company to work for. There are a lot of people who worked there for a long time and are seem to be happy and enjoyed working there. Jobs are permanent with benefits
productive and fun workplace
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MN 55318April 17, 2017
employees have increment every year all review and friendly workplace,also the management are very friendly we are allow to play radio to setting limit of volume in order to keep you awake.
Not handling transition into Integer well, not good with work life balance
Research and Development Manger (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNApril 4, 2017
Culture is in transition and experiencing growing pains. It is not the best environment to work in. There is lack of compassion and not much emphasis on supporting work life balance.
Decent wages but poor management.
Swiss Style Machinist (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYMarch 28, 2017
Worked 2 years on 3rd shift.operated up to 3 swiss style machines.could be very hectic at times then quite relaxed if machines all operated smoothly. Opposing attitudes between shifts and the temperament of mainly 1st shift operators made for some difficult situations. Oversight of day shift management and support was an issue.
Pros
Good shift differential. Paid lunch
Cons
New healthcare plan was lousy. Shift communication
relaxed workplace
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNMarch 14, 2017
good working environment, I've learn to operate cnc machine as efficiency as possible. I enjoyed working with minimal supervision. I worked 3rd shift so there wasn't much management around.
Pros
minimal supervision
Cons
strict attendance policy
good environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COMarch 13, 2017
In a typical day, one would work for 8 hours.Majority of the job included coiling, washing, brushing, soldering, double checking, heat shrinking and preparing for shipment Management was great, always helpful. Hardest part of job was making sure the pieces would pass inspection, if not, whole job order would be rejected. Most enjoyable aspect of job was work environment, it was always clean and coworkers get along.
Pros
free coffee
great for entry level people close to retirement
operator (Current Employee) –  new yorkMarch 10, 2017
Unfortunately there are many changes going on, there is know way to determine whether you will have a job day to day.....................................................
Pros
easy work
Cons
job security
No strategy to drive the company
Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILFebruary 23, 2017
Leadership wants to grow the company, but continuously runs it like a job shop. Focus is commonly on daily activities and what is shipping that day. Little effort is made to support the long-term activities.
People I work with are good people
Cnc multi axis Swiss lathe machinist (Former Employee) –  Salem, VAJanuary 18, 2017
If you have a job you like you best keep it. This company has the highest turnover rate I have ever seen. Not only does it have a high turnover rate but their expectation for you to learn the machines are extremely short. They want you to know all of the processes in just a couple of months and if not you will be headed to the door.
Pros
Stable job
Cons
Insurance and their expectations on how fast you should know all of the processes involved.
Great place to work with plenty of new projects to keep you busy
Senior Medical Device Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNJanuary 10, 2017
I worked at Lake Region/Integer for 3 years. Co-workers are great to be around.
During this time I learned from the best how to perform IQ, OQ, PQ Validations.
Ok
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJanuary 2, 2017
It was an ok job. Nothing special, just doing the same things over and over. Hard part was hitting the extremely high goals
Very challanging and meaningfull job
CNC Machinist 3 (Former Employee) –  Salem, VADecember 15, 2016
Very well managed. I new that the product we delivered helps save lives and helped people live better lives. If you strive to do your best the company will reward you. I would recommend Lake Region to anyone that wants a fast past and challenging career.
Pros
Very strong company in its market place
Cons
New hires work off shifts
Great and challenging place to work for.
2nd Shift Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Arvada, CODecember 2, 2016
Productive, fun and fulfilling. A typical day at work is very suspenseful to say the least. Things can get really busy at times. What I learned at Lake Region is that most of my employee were outstanding workers, very driven and passionate at their jobs. Management was pretty fair yet very stern as well. My co-workers were very supportive and we worked great as a team. The hardest part of my job was to maintain and evaluate 50+ employee's year end reviews. The most enjoyable part of my job was watching my employee succeed and do what they do best at the job site through my personal training.
Pros
Free lunches and meals at special events.
Cons
Long work hours on a weekly basis.
Was a great company to work for
Material Handler 2 / Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COOctober 10, 2016
LRM was a very good company to work for.They were very supportive of their employees. Enjoyed working with my fellow employees, they were wonderful team mates.
Too many clits
CNC Operator (Current Employee) –  Wheeling, ILSeptember 2, 2016
One had to belong to group to be notice. Over a year and still a temporary employee. Management does inform changes on consist changes. Always looking at the numbers and ignoring the CNC operator. Does not label us as CNC machinist but as machine operator.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
No benefits
Nice place to work.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NY 14127July 12, 2016
All around good people and very professional. During my time there I was able to move up in the company very rapidly. By doing this I was able to learn a lot about manufacturing and all the different aspects of the plant. Management could've been better in some areas. I mostly enjoyed the people employed there. The hardest part of my job was juggling my every day tasks to fit the needs for each day.
Not a good place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNJune 28, 2016
With 30 plus years of old machines the managements expect imaginary production part numbers. You need to have some sort of magic to do what they expect of you. What you have been told to do in training session and on production floor is totally different.let me do a favor to you don't waste your time you won't last long, because God himself can't do what they ask you to do.
Pros
Good pay, benefits, ..etc
Cons
Too much stress, almost impossible to make the rate they expect from you.
really nice to work on Husssle enviroment
Quality Lead (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COMay 27, 2016
Working on medical industry help me to understand Quality of product. Very busy and working on pressure but handle well.
medical assembly
Medical assembler (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNMay 25, 2016
Welding Machine operator at stylet department, Working on small parts of medical devices, microscope inspect, ball welding J-forming, buffing, Check parts to ensure they meet blueprint specifications using proper gauges

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lake Region Medical. Our community is ready to answer.