Lake Region Medical Employee Reviews in United States

Although it wasn't a long-term job, due to a layoff, it was a fulfilling one.
MEDICAL DEVICE MACHINE OPERATOR/INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COApril 29, 2016
It was a great place to work at that typically involved hard work, camaraderie between coworkers and management, and fulfilling task completion. I learned that if I work hard enough, I can complete any task and do it in a detail-oriented manner. The management was professional, yet fun to converse with; it made working there enjoyable.
Pros
good breaks, good management, not physically demanding, headphone use permitted, good work environment (thanks management & office staff)
Cons
outsourced, some bad management near end
A challenging and rewarding place to work.
Production Planner (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYMay 9, 2016
I began working at Lake Region Medical when it was Hayden Precision and went through five company buyouts before my husband retired and we moved to Florida. It was an enjoyable experience, filled with a lot of changes and for me personal growth and advancement through the years. I worked directly with so many people in the company from the bottom to the top, and enjoyed the travel to other states meeting our vendors whom many I worked directly with on a day to day basis. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting to pursue a fulfilling career. I've made a lot of good friends and will miss all of them.
Pros
Benefits, co workers, a caring company that takes it's employees home life to heart, being salaried, vacation time
Cons
too many meetings
LRM Recently Acquired
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAApril 23, 2016
I love Lake Region Medical, the work, people, team members. LRM was recently acquired by Great Batch and I feel somehow a bit insecure about the future with LRM. I would not leave this company if I felt a bit more secure.
Pros
Team players, family oriented
Cons
Recent acquisition
Bad placeeeeeeeeeee
WORKING ON FLOOR (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJanuary 31, 2016
Worked for that company for 10 long boring months bunch of back stabbers.Management was the worse I ever worked with. Other people get away with murder the suck ups .Hr doesnt help more temps then employers .Takes a life time to move up in the company ron the manager is the biggest a hole I know
Pros
LEAVING AFTER 8 HOURS
Its a great place to work
quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYApril 20, 2016
I enjoy my job. I take pride in knowing that the products we make are used to prolong the quality of peoples lives. Its a very satisfying career choice if you like to help people. The workers are helpful and display teamwork on a daily basis.
Great work environment
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNMay 21, 2016
Fast paced work environment. I was always kept busy here which made the days go by fast. Management treated you well and everyone seemed vested in the work they did.
great place to work
Lake Region Medical (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COMay 11, 2016
I enjoyed working here. Advancements and raises were a plus - I liked my co-workers and the atmosphere.

I always stayed busy and enjoyed the challenging tasks every day brought
Pros
food / pot lucks
Good Quality and Innovative Culture
Vice President Operations - Cardio and Vascular (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 12, 2016
The company has a clear view of how it wants to add value to their customers and the importance of providing quality products and services.
great place to work
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 12, 2016
Small, project and results oriented office. Very interesting work testing equipment using various methods and parameters. Cool management and a laid back environment.
Great company to work for.
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNNovember 2, 2015
Worked swing shift during the week. Learned a great deal working in the manufacturing of medical devices. Management was very helpful. Coworkers were good to work with and I had the best crew ever as a supervisor. Hardest part of the job was leaving the company. Enjoyable part of the job was getting the deadlines met time and time again.
Pros
Pay and employees.
Cons
There wasn't any.
really nice to work on Husssle enviroment
Quality Lead (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COMay 27, 2016
Working on medical industry help me to understand Quality of product. Very busy and working on pressure but handle well.
life balance 4, benefits 5, job security 5, management 5, Job culture 5
Setup Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNJanuary 6, 2016
Very nice place to work.I have been their for 12 years working in the grinding department.The co-workers are the most friendly and they do get along with everyone.
ok for a starter job
Finisher (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYFebruary 4, 2016
OK place to work if you are just starting out with no experience, but not a place i'd recommend to make a career at.The pay is not good and advancement opportunity is very slim to none.
Lake Region Medical was a remarkable company to work for, all people were very professional
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNJuly 20, 2015
Good company, Benefits were good, strong family owned leadership. In my 37 years of manufacturing experience mostly as a supervisor/manager Lake Region Medical was to me a very close knit family operation where everyone was friendly and always assisted when needed.
Pros
Small family owned company.
Cons
Sold out to another company during the early to later part of 2014.
Fun Place to work
Shipper (Former Employee) –  Gilford, NHSeptember 30, 2015
Great place to work, we are all like family. I have some very great co-workers. the hardest part of my job is making sure everything gets to our customers on time. I love this company were alwasy so busy and time flies.
Pros
cookies once month
Cons
medical benfits
Alright place to work under pressure management
Specialty Centerless Grinding Operator Class (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNOctober 13, 2015
working under press of management. co-workers are nice. supervisors are expecting employees to work non-stop. Not that nice place to work for
Very clean enviroment place to work and friendly workers
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNJuly 4, 2015
I liked to work as quality assurance in final inspection department. I inspected all goods materials before send out to the customers. It was very challenged job and had many responsibilities for internal and external customers, but I joyed to work around my co-workers. we all helped out and team was awesome. The harder parts is created NCR of the works order. The operators get upset with QA staff lots. I have to make my judgment whether to passed or rejected the parts. If I made a bad judgment it could be lead to slow down the shipping or on time delivery to the customers and will cost the company's revenue.
Management needs to be better organized
Maintenance mechanic (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNJuly 15, 2015
LRM makes really important parts for hospitals and saves lives
But the new owners are scrutinizing everything to the point where it just takes all the fun out of it.
the morale is unknown at LRM. Nobody communicates to each other
Pros
walk between buildings
Cons
withstand harsh climate at times
Productive and professional working atmosphere
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNJune 6, 2015
Energy driven working environment on a daily basis. Lots of support from co-worker and team leader/supervisor. The work pace is quite pleasing which help work flow run smoothly. Absolutely, a good company to work for and would recommend anyone to come joined the company.
Pros
Work is fun and easy!
Cons
Driving was quite far.
A very sterile environment,not very friendly inside.
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Salem VirginiaMay 13, 2015
People who work there are not very friendly or accepting towards new hires. All the tenured employees walk around and takes notes of everything you do or say so, beware. Great benefits and pay if you can handle operating like your not human. They are super strict with tracking your time like punching in and out, breaks, lunch. My Trainer's acted like gods and were condescending to towards me. Needless to say my time there was brief because as new hire you can't question or have a voice at all no matter your experience or background.
benefits
Cons
environment