Lakes Region General Hospital

Lakes Region General Hospital Employer Reviews

Very challenging and educational with fabulous relationship building
EMERGENCY SERVICES CLINICAL COORDINATOR, RN (Current Employee), Laconia, NHMay 23, 2014
Pros: collaborative efforts throughout the organization
Cons: i am leaving this organization. :(
Pivotal - daily challenges that require instant choices to make important decisions to help focus the care of each person in our department and hospital.
It is a career choice I have never looked back on with regret. I will be ever grateful for this organization for taking a chance on me as a new grad RN 18 years ago and allowing me the opportunity – more... to learn and grow and move up in the organization. They have given me the chance to do what every RN wants and that is to make a difference!
I work with talented passionate people who strive for excellence.
The hardest part in this position is to balance work and home but it is also the most enjoyable. I get to help all people, staff, patients, families, people in leadership and all walks of life every day!
I am grateful for the opportunity LRGHealthcare has extended me and my family. – less
GREAT PLACE TO WORK,AWESOME AREA WITH LOTS TO DO,SKI,FISH,HUNT,SNOW MOBILE,CAMPING ETC
RN-OPERATING ROOM (Current Employee), Laconia, NHMarch 4, 2014
Pros: everyone is friends and socialize outside of the workplace with outdoor activities etc
GREAT PLACE TO WORK WITH GREAT CO WORKERS WHO ALL PITCH IN AND HELP.TYPICAL DAYS CONSIST OF LOTS OF ORTHO CASES,GENERAL,GYN AND TRAUMA CASESTHAT DEPEND ON THE ACTIVITIES HAPPENING IN THE AREA. IE:SKIING,BOATING,HIKING,SNOW MOBILING
great job
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Laconia NHNovember 20, 2013
I loved working with the elderly. very rewarding job. was a great facility and was run very well. only down fall was working nights and weekends and having small children at home. I went to college and became a CMA
It was a great place for my first RN position
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Laconia, NHSeptember 1, 2013
It was my first position. I worked on the Telemetry Unit, occasionally working in the ICU. I had a great Nurse manager and learned a lot from my Preceptors. It was a fun place to work.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Laconia, NHJuly 18, 2013
Pros: staff, compensation, hours, benefits.
Excellent team of professionals with the interest of the patients and fellow staff at hand, it was a delight to work at Lakes Region General Hospital. The Security Department was very progressive and continues to update and meet the needs of the changing times and community needs.
Great Place. Great Bennefits. Great People.
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Laconia, NHApril 8, 2012
Pros: great bennefits and great work environment.
Wonderful place to work with a positive environment, and great people to work with.
Great work environment.
Clinical Dietitian (Current Employee), Laconia, NHMarch 27, 2012
LRGH is a small hospital with a great work environment.
Very patient-focused.
Staff communicates well with each other.
Transitioned well through moving units into a new addition and revamping the food service.